NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alejofroi

Jul 17, 2018
saludos, es un placer pertenecer a este foro, pero tengo problemas para registrame en paginas de dash... ya que la paginas no me cargan. si me pueden ayudar se los agradezco.

Grupo.certus

Jul 17, 2018
Venezuela
Hello everyone!

We are passionate about design and execution of projects that aim to promote successful and innovative business models. We seek to exceed the client's expectations and generate a greater impact on the beneficiaries.

Our team has proven experience in:
  • Formulation, management and evaluation of productive projects in all its phases.
  • Development of visual identity and marketing.
  • Development of cultural and educational events of various kinds.
  • Business management, supported by modern, reliable, effective and quality administrative systems.
We have integrated these disciplines with the use and benefit of cryptocurrencies as an available alternative to overcome the current difficulties of our country (Venezuela).

Thus, we present ourselves under the name of "Grupo Certus" and have in common the skills and the determined attitude to develop proposals that adapt to the dynamic environment in which we live today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

¡Hola a todos!

Nos apasiona el diseño y la ejecución de proyectos que apuntan a promover modelos comerciales exitosos e innovadores. Buscamos exceder las expectativas del cliente y generar un mayor impacto en los beneficiarios.

• Nuestro equipo tiene experiencia comprobada en:
  • Formulación, gestión y evaluación de proyectos productivos en todas sus fases.
  • Desarrollo de identidad visual y marketing.
  • Desarrollo de eventos culturales y educativos de diversa índole.
  • Gestión empresarial, respaldada por sistemas administrativos modernos, confiables, efectivos y de calidad.

Hemos integrado estas disciplinas con el uso y beneficio de las criptomonedas como alternativa para superar las dificultades actuales de nuestro país (Venezuela).

Por lo tanto, nos presentamos bajo el nombre de "Grupo Certus" y tenemos en común las habilidades y la actitud decidida para desarrollar propuestas que se adapten al entorno dinámico en el que vivimos hoy.

Issahabu

May 14, 2018
Ghana, West Africa
Hi Dash community
My name is Abubakari Issah, known on discord as @Issahabu. I'm from Ghana and new in this community. I've had the privilege of participating in several Dash meet-ups and conferences. I'm hoping to organize my first meet-up soon and contribute the little I have to this great community. Thanks to everyone

Wojtek from Mobilum

Jul 19, 2018
Warsaw * Gibraltar
Mobilum.com
Hello Everyone! My name is Wojtek; I am a founder of Mobilum - a multi-currency platform and wallet which allows any-2-any instant conversion with best execution rates and low costs. As we started to work on Dash integration, I decided to join your community to understand its social vitamin :)

Cesar Hernandez

Jul 24, 2018
Hello, my name is cease and I am part of Dashlaravzla, due to the economic crisis that Venezuela has, I want to revolutionize the economy through Dash, since it represents a great advantage over other cryptocurrencies

majson

Jun 27, 2018
Dash price prediction for August 2018.
In the beginning price at 217 Dollars. Maximum price $240, minimum price $166. The average for the month $207. Dash price forecast at the end of the month $206, change for August -5.1%.

Status
Not open for further replies.