• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Journalist from Caracas, Venezuela here. New to Dash but learning fast.

I'm going to start covering cryptocurrencies for a fairly well known family of websites here. Links soon.

Greetings.

Hi everyone :),

nice to be here. We will work with Dash and will use it as a payment method for our service.

Last edited:
Hello, Im relatively new to the crypto/blockchain tech world and see many ways this will be implemented in the near future. About Me: Born in the U.S. Florida to be exact, to a traditional Greek family. I have been the the restaurant business my entire life and still to this day my family has between around 30 restaurant in Florida some are chains.I just thought if and when we can implement Dash in all of them, call it "Dine And Dash". Also Im in process of opening a fast casual restaurant and thinking of renaming it "Dash of Greek" that fits perfect. But anyways I thought I would share that with the Dash community, that theres people out there that can see the potential Dash has to be the day to day currency.

Всем привет)) Меня зовут Виталик. Я из России, г. Петрозаводск. Занимаюсь программированием. Люблю футбол)

Ahou!
I have been a follower of crypto developments for a few years...
Finally I have been able to get most of my friends aboard!
I have been studying the whole time and thus I haven't been able to invest, which is about to change.

I have a serious plan to propose a project. The project itself is simple and it follows the "even your mother can use it" motto. I really like the simple, approachable and understandable way Amanda B Johnson is telling the DASH story.

My question is, if I should start with writing the project (I have started actually) or should I first invest more time to get to know the community and so that the community would get to know me better?

Hello! I'm David and I'm making a new website called CryptoRival. I'm hoping to become a resource for everyone who is new to the world of Dash and all other cryptocurrencies. I want to reach out to the Dash community and see what people are asking for. What are you looking for in a useful website? Are the calculators I've built useful? Is there anything you'd like to see added?

I'm looking forward to your feedback and talking to many of you about this! David at CryptoRival

Hi Everyone,

Glad to join the forum after a few years of lurking. I'm interested in how to use Dash as a base for commerce and trade- amongst peers and between communities. Looking forward to learning from you all and participating in the forum.

Hey guys,
I am new here, I am a university computer science student and in love with dash and cryptocurrency concept, my ultimate goal is to become a dash contributor.
I have downloaded the dash source code and am trying to understand how it works by going through it, but I am having a hard time opening the project with QT and compiling it
I searched the forum But was unsuccessful finding anything regarding how to do so, I would appreciate if you direct me to the right section of the forum :)

Thanks for having me, everyone. I'm bound to have a bunch of questions, so thanks in advance!

First question: Any good DASH meetup groups in Los Angeles?

About me: Taught high school English for nearly a decade in NYC. Relocated to LA; still like to read. Co-Founder of software company designed for the cannabis industry.
Welcome to the Dash network!

Web hosting, Linux/Windows RDP VPS, Dedicated servers

ypaymore.org is a worldwide provider of cPanel Reseller,shared web hosting, cPanel reseller hosting, VPS cloud hosting and dedicated servers.

Hey guys,
I am new here, I am a university computer science student and in love with dash and cryptocurrency concept, my ultimate goal is to become a dash contributor.
I have downloaded the dash source code and am trying to understand how it works by going through it, but I am having a hard time opening the project with QT and compiling it
I searched the forum But was unsuccessful finding anything regarding how to do so, I would appreciate if you direct me to the right section of the forum :)
dada.jpg

I got involved with Dash two years ago, but started joining community really instantly. Can't wait to run a masternode!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back