• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New forum bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
moved that for you under russian section
LOL, thanks, it was in Russian before and I moved it to Offtopic (it's about politics and nothing to do with crypto). Moved it back to offtopic again :D

LOL, thanks, it was in Russian before and I moved it to Offtopic (it's about politics and nothing to do with crypto). Moved it back to offtopic again :D

lol
(shit)
sorry man :rolleyes:

I'm noticing a few domains are rejecting forum emails:

gmx.de
gmx.net
hotmail.com
hotmail.co.uk
msn.com
outlook.com

I'm looking into it, but it looks like a blanket spam policy that has to do with our ISP not our ip or domain. (we're spamhaus clear)

Fixing the postfix source domain repaired everything but hotmail and one other domain that required PTR records.

We're routing all forum email out through yandex now, haven't seen a bounce yet.

Notification below the flag pops out at (0,0). See the screenshot

a743123e-f47c-441d-51a9-b7bc851ed491.png

first of all I think the forum is more slow now.

then in my profile it says I have 7 possitive ratings, but when I count them they are 6!
"Positive ratings received:7" but my positive ratings are just 5 likes and 1 funny!

Finnaly when I tried to post this message an error occured:

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

Last edited:
Wow, now it shows that I have 10 positive likes, but my positive likes are 7 , I have just 5 likes, 1 funny and 1 optimistic.

I hope this is a sign that , although people here dont like me , God likes me and gives me invisible likes.

Last edited:
Wow, now it shows that I have 10 positive likes, but my positive likes are just 5 likes, 1 funny and 1 optimist.

I hope this is a sing that , althoug people dont like me, God likes m
first of all I think the forum is more slow now.

then in my profile it says I have 7 possitive ratings, but when I count them they are 6!
"Positive ratings received:7" but my positive ratings are just 5 likes and 1 funny!

Finnaly when I tried to post this message an error occured:

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

ok thats enough. nobody cares fixing the bug I experience 2 days now.
I am going to freeze demo account, until the problem is fixed.
here comes demo2.

ok thats enough. nobody cares fixing the bug I experience 2 days now.
I am going to freeze demo account, until the problem is fixed.
here comes demo2.

here i am ...everything seems ok now. hope someone to fix the original demo, because I feel uncomfortable in this one.

Last edited:
here i am ...everything seems ok now. hope someone to fix the original demo, because I feel uncomfortable in this one.

Damn! Now also demo2 started owfull lags.
Can someone please answer to me , and fix the bug?
Otherwise I am going for demo3.

Hey Demo * x, I am in a 3rd world country with a throttled bandwidth and the slowest internet I have ever known anywhere and this forum still loads fine.

Notification below the flag pops out at (0,0). See the screenshot

a743123e-f47c-441d-51a9-b7bc851ed491.png

I'm not seeing that on any of my browsers.
What OS/browser are you using?
Also, is that the default theme or have you chosen a different one at the bottom left?

Wow, now it shows that I have 10 positive likes, but my positive likes are just 5 likes, 1 funny and 1 optimist.

I don't see what you're talking about: 10 + 11 + 1 == 22

upload_2016-5-16_4-42-40.png

10 likes above, 10 likes below:

upload_2016-5-16_4-44-0.png

This is not a forum bug.

here comes demo2.
Otherwise I am going for demo3.

Nobody but you has complained about forum slowness, so I don't know what to tell you.

And, quit creating additional accounts. It's obviously not helping your problem.

I don't see what you're talking about: 10 + 11 + 1 == 22

View attachment 2441

10 likes above, 10 likes below:

View attachment 2442

This is not a forum bug.

You sum the likes with the dislikes!
The Dislikes are not a positive vote!!!

And why you cut the image like that?
There is also an optimistic rate, which is also a positive vote, and you throw it away!

Your behavior seems strange to me, not to be able to do a simple sum.

Dislikes is not a positive vote!!!

They're green for a reason.

There is also an optimistic rate, which is also a positive vote.

It's white for a reason.

Your behavior seems strange to me, not to be able to do a simple sum.

Your behavior is borderline insulting.

I gave you the url for the plugin. Go there, read the page, understand what you're talking about before jumping to conclusions.
Make an account there and present your case for updating the plugin the way you think it should work.
If you're concise and polite, he may just update it. Then I'll install it.

I'm not seeing that on any of my browsers.
What OS/browser are you using?
Also, is that the default theme or have you chosen a different one at the bottom left?

Chromium under latest Ubuntu. Firefox is ok. Default theme.

Upd. Happens under every available theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back