• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New forum bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernando

Powered by Dash
Foundation Member
The new forum is working great and it has been tested a lot, but there will be many things that will need attention once everyone is here.

Please, post here whatever you find. Try to make one post per problem so they are easier to keep track.

Awesome, I like the new forum :) Hope to find as many bugs as possible, already found one but @moocowmoo already knew about it ;) he is fast! :)

Top right mini avatar flashes in about 3 sec interval, annoying.
This does not happen every place, hmm...

I hope there will be different forum color themes in the future.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 23.37.46.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 23.37.46.png
    376 KB · Views: 158
It would be nice if the logo on top left could be broken into two. When you click on the Dash part you go to dash.org. If you click on forum part you go to forum. Not sure if that is possible, but I have already ended in dash.org a few times by accident :)

Another one: old forum had an option to list only specific subforums in "New posts" section which I can't find anywhere now and settings seems to be reset to list everything again. Any help with bringing this back? Or maybe I simply search for it in some wrong place - guide me pls :)

I was curious about it as well as I wanted to exclude some threads from watching new posts being done. Couldn`t find them too, it was utile option to make some order in personal view of forum.

Another one: old forum had an option to list only specific subforums in "New posts" section which I can't find anywhere now and settings seems to be reset to list everything again. Any help with bringing this back? Or maybe I simply search for it in some wrong place - guide me pls :)

That was from an add-on "ignore user threads".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back