• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode Android Monitor

Just published v1.1 that has slightly better address validation. Better status and monitoring still to come, but still trying to get my head around JSON :confused::confused::confused:

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:
teAgBbP.png

Sorry to hear. Do you know why?

That's why I dont use Android ffs.

They emailed quoting a certain section of their Ts&Cs which related to receiving payments through their payment system. I think I can get it back up by just removing the donate text. I've emailed them now and asked if I can republish or if I have to create a whole new listing.

You think I might have less problems on Apple App Store? I have done a little bit of work on App Store apps, so could give it a shot I think.

They emailed quoting a certain section of their Ts&Cs which related to receiving payments through their payment system. I think I can get it back up by just removing the donate text. I've emailed them now and asked if I can republish or if I have to create a whole new listing.

You think I might have less problems on Apple App Store? I have done a little bit of work on App Store apps, so could give it a shot I think.
Oh, no I was not referring to Apple, they are even worse.

My samsung s5570 has to be changed because my phone is not compatible.
Btw. Can you put info of sum of all added masyernodes?

Sure, another good idea. Nice one!
give the option to display DRK address or MN name or even both.

In version 1.0 when I get paid i get a notice. when i click on that it links to the explore. clicking "back" to return to the previous screen loads a blank screen.

another idea.... QR reader to add the address. no need to type. Just scan the QR from the explorer page. to enter an address.

give the option to display DRK address or MN name or even both.

In version 1.0 when I get paid i get a notice. when i click on that it links to the explore. clicking "back" to return to the previous screen loads a blank screen.

another idea.... QR reader to add the address. no need to type. Just scan the QR from the explorer page. to enter an address.

To be honest, I was being lazy with the notification click. It's not good enough really. I will redo that bit soon. Have proper information built into the app.

The QR idea is brilliant. I hate copying and pasting the addresses in.

Just waiting to hear from Play Store about getting it back listed. I will re-publish with as much of these improvements in as poss. Thanks loads for all the ideas coming in.

I delete v 1.0 than tried to get 1.1. now its not in the store. Do you have a link where i could download it?

I delete v 1.0 than tried to get 1.1. now its not in the store. Do you have a link where i could download it?
Yeh of course, here you go.

That is the last version published before it was taken down. I would have just posted a link like that in the first place, but thought people might not want to install unless it wasn't through the Play Store.

ahhh i need a new phone anyway...
entering on your link my phone tells me to updateto new explorer because this link icant be seen good with explorer i have.

once i want to download the explorer to android tells me my phone is not compatible :D ahhh life....

will wait meaby on play shop once you add it there....what do you think?

entering on your link my phone tells me to updateto new explorer because this link icant be seen good with explorer i have.

once i want to download the explorer to android tells me my phone is not compatible :D ahhh life....

Ahh, it's probably because it's a Mega link. You can try this if you want, but no problem if you want to wait. I'll keep you updated on what happens with Play Store.

That may actually not work at all, sorry. Just saw that there may be a problem with the listview I used on v10, which is your version of Android.

I should be getting a freebie tablet soon. Have no clue what specs. First time into the Android world... hope it works ;)

Back