• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner

Hey I just plugged mine in and it is screaming way above the wooshing noise of the air in the fans ,,, does anyone got this ?

cheers

I got mine going today, I'm on coinmine. I get a high "discards" rate in the ibelink software, what does that mean? Also, on the pool, I have a very low efficiency at times. Is anyone using a proxy with this? Or is this just the pool... It seems to be working ok..

Things are running smoother now, I think I was connected to a slow pool (wrong port, I love coinmine!), I like this miner so far, it is a little limited on options in the software, but the quality of the build of these units are great..!

There is on top right side space for it: New HostName:......type the name, click CHANGE next to it, then REBOOT
I notice that need to refresh page on my browser to see that change after reboot
Ok thanks! Seems to be running a lot better today, hasn't gone down in ~8hrs yet, looking good....

Guys, need your urgent reply. What is you current daily profit with this iBeLink miner and where (nicehash, any otper pool?).

IBlink, I keep having the miner stop after about 12hrs, is there a setting I should be putting in for timing?

change hardware to custom, in x11 input your hashrate you wish to check,cost,power & electricity cost and all others algo to zero
Come on... I know how to use Hisehash calculator. But I'd like to hear a first-hand info. I do not trust to any calculators. Only real payments of real equipment.

I gues you have no this miner in hands... Am I right? Otherwise it would not be so hard to share your past day results.
Come on...
You are not right and if you read all treads about you will know, not guess that I own some.
check this tread https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/ibelink-asic-miner.8218/
Nicehash calculator is good enough but you never can calculate that much upfront, if you want to take that numbers and think only now about to purchase some hardware.
Approximate ROI from 26 days a month a go grow to 36 days now showing by calculator but real from my recent calculation is about 39days or so.
Still ok as miner from first batch paid him self twice so now supporting batch 2 to be paid out and this is my calculation.
I hope this help

I would like to give you an update from DualMiner.com. All the iBeLink DM384 Dash/X11 Miners that we were ordered in April have been shipped and customers have received their shipment tracking numbers. The iBeLink manufacturing schedule went even better than expected. All of these miners were shipped at least 3 weeks earlier than the date we had announced! We continue our efforts to serve our customers by providing accurate ship dates and the highest quality mining equipment available.
We are presently out of stock, we hope to be taking orders again soon. Sorry, we haven’t determined that date yet. Make sure you are on the DualMiner.com iBeLink DM384M Waiting List, we will email you when we start taking pre-orders again. Please watch the iBeLink DM384M Product Description on our website for answers to all your questions. We will communicate all information including payment terms, shipment, and other details on our website.

Approximate ROI from 26 days a month a go grow to 36 days now showing by calculator but real from my recent calculation is about 39days or so.
Still ok as miner from first batch paid him self twice so now supporting batch 2 to be paid out and this is my calculation.
I hope this help

My yesterday's calculations showed ROI in 115 days (not including the electricity cost). If the payments are as low as 0.05 BTC per day for 400 Mh.

My yesterday's calculations showed ROI in 115 days (not including the electricity cost). If the payments are as low as 0.05 BTC per day for 400 Mh.
In your example it is about to be true, from my experience average hash speed per unit on Nicehash can be about 360-370Mh/s so even lower and varies greatly.
As I said above, it is not that bad if someone got batch1 on time, make a profit and reinvest it on next hardware + run them together now.
Oh, if I have free electricity will be great but not and very expensive so 3kW of power cost me daily (24h) 10 quid

So received my miner. But I have no idea what firmware version it is. So for the hell of it, I clicked update and got back
connection-refused.jpg

Back