• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner

I may have missed it somewhere but what was the fees to get into the US. I would like to order but after reading somewhere the cost was close to 2800 after tariffs and customs. Any US buyers confirm total cost to the house. Thanks

you may be right another 29-30gh farm went up online recently. i think we can kiss goodbye to future profits. reminds me how knc royally screwed their customers. 3 per order was fine provided there were limited no of units. but this time we may be looking at easily 200 or more units.

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&addr=1FpCWyGLpwxEoAmsqwRde9mvYXuzCjDjM4

Guess there goes the overwhelming demand. I still don't understand why we have to wait when they already have them running. This limit order of 3 seems silly since they are already crushing the market.

Given the current conditions anyone who Knows anything about crypto would surly have been calculating their ROI at 12/24 mounts

you may be right another 29-30gh farm went up online recently. i think we can kiss goodbye to future profits. reminds me how knc royally screwed their customers. 3 per order was fine provided there were limited no of units. but this time we may be looking at easily 200 or more units.

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&addr=1FpCWyGLpwxEoAmsqwRde9mvYXuzCjDjM4
That's true, there is 80 ibelinks running and i not believe they are just testing them! (click on x11 over green overall data and Active workers-show all)
They just making money them self that's why we must wait month over after they earn enough or will be not worth to mine any more!
That's not fair iBeLink!!!!

NiceHash is starting to equal what straight mining would net. They're crushing that site viciously.

Needless to say I was once a fan of Ibelink after the first release. Then they did this...

Bad news for us small time miners, I wonder how long before we have DASH mining centralization... for all we know there could have been 800 iBeLink devices produced and out there about to come online after being distributed the larger BTC farms in remote parts of China

I wouldn't be upset had if I wasn't waiting 6 weeks for my order, then get the leftovers. That part is total bullshit. The first go around I didn't care because at least there was a return on investment just as advertised, and I received my unit in 2 weeks rather than 6.

This has to be the best con job I ever fell for.

We do not know for certain that is what is going on, it is just speculation.

But after watching the support thread it looks like this company does not want to be a good ethical company, they stole code, illegally selling these without providing the source code and embedded a password sniffer into the code. I took the risk of buying one o fthe PinIdea miners instead, I would reconsider buying these if they correct their issues but not until then.

?
We do not know for certain that is what is going on, it is just speculation.

But after watching the support thread it looks like this company does not want to be a good ethical company, they stole code, illegally selling these without providing the source code and embedded a password sniffer into the code. I took the risk of buying one o fthe PinIdea miners instead, I would reconsider buying these if they correct their issues but not until then.

password sniffer? i hope people don't run these on the same networks as their wallets. is this confirmed somewhere?

It is not that kind of password sniffer. It is a built in protection that checks if new users or changed passwords are introduced to the Pi and if there is some modification is detected the cgminer simply does not run. This is essentially preventing users trying to ad features and fix things that iBeLink apparently does not care to do to improve their devices functionality.

thing is ibelink won't care much about reputation now since they know there's no further moneymaking in ASIC market after this cause dash market is so small and limited... and God forbid Evan doesn't like this centralization going on and changes algo completely then we're fked completely. i'd say ibelink has only 2 choices right now: either make it up and ship the miners fast or refund and continue running its own secret farm.

Well clearly all I can say is they have plenty of proof the miners exist.. Why do I have to wait for 6 weeks again?

thing is ibelink won't care much about reputation now since they know there's no further moneymaking in ASIC market after this cause dash market is so small and limited... and God forbid Evan doesn't like this centralization going on and changes algo completely then we're fked completely. i'd say ibelink has only 2 choices right now: either make it up and ship the miners fast or refund and continue running its own secret farm.

That's exactly the way I see it. They are actually hurting themselves in the current situation. It doesn't have to end ugly.

if my long and short memory are working correctly then Evan has always been prepared for ASIC invasion and more recently as they were developed has formed a plan ,,, so my plan is as usual with things be prepared for the long haul up hill

If Evan does change the algo, can't this miner still mine other x11 coins? Boy this really stinks, especially the 6 week waiting part....

Back