• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hi

I have similar problem of lower hash rates, about 1/2 to 1/3 less after a few weeks of use. What are the chances of sending the iBelink 11G to iBelink, or receiving replacement hash board? My purchase was on September 21, 2017.

I have already submitted a ticket in iBelink website and waiting for response. Just checking here as far as what members are doing for resolution.

Thanks.

---

Update: I want to make sure to submit the request within the 90-day period.
Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of the web management page? I would like to see what is being shown. Is the temperature detected less than 35C? If it is more, the miner will lower your PLL which will reduce your hash rate.

I can't get to, but it is real. I think they're just afraid to represent the consumers real deception. Can't even imagine what you are capable of, dm22, I was promised on November 22 to show iBeLink 88Gh. I just keep quiet, I don't understand why you are silent all, well, the Lord is with them, made the purchase over 5000USD, but now, when all the manufacturers try in any way to help their customers, Bitman, sold 15Gh, ships 19.5 G and only iBeLink, does not want to give the productive firmware today DM11, only 0.025. It's just a shame, to throw their consumers.
Hi,

Where are you getting your numbers? When did iBeLink promise 88ghs? Improving the performance is not just done by a simple firmware change. There are other factors that need to be changed including hardware and consideration for heat, etc. Please stop making and spreading false information.

I can't even comment, it's not just a lie, it is just a real deception, hash rate does not reach 10G, respectively payments just deplorable, although, ibelink, said that everything is stable. Permanently breaks the connection, and it's not my problem, because no problem on other pools, and it is the problem of the unit, what's the difference where I extracted everything has to be stable, tomorrow I'll post skrinshoty where two dm11, give a total hash there more than 30G, but the development is not more than 0.04, two units DM11. I can't call it no different as a disaster, and I do not understand businessmen who themselves bury their business.
Hi,

The instability might be caused by the recent and probably ongoing DDOS attack on granatgas, which is posted on their front page if you can get it to load. If you look at the recent postings from this thread at bitcointalk, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1886390.360 there are complaints that granatgas has been unstable lately and that the EU server has gone down. In that thread are also complaints of making low profit on Bitmain's D3 units, so it is not just the DM11G's issue that profits are low. All units are not making as much as everyone hoped.

Last edited:
hello
I have both DM11 and DM22
The DM11 has 64 TNB0303 chips, hashrate 10.8
The DM22 has 216 TNB0303 chips, hashrate 22

can you make a firmware that increases the performance of Dm22?
Hi,

Increasing performance is not just a simple update to the firmware, there are also other factors like hardware to think about. Even though the DM22 has more chips, they are run differently and the boards are designed differently than the ones in the DM11. I wish it was that easy to increase performance, otherwise we would have keep producing the DM384M instead of the newer and faster miners that we have today.

we buy dm11 and dm22 - where support from you?
Hi,

What support are you looking for? After 18 pages of supporting our customers with issues, I do not think we are lacking in support. If it is about firmware then that has already been answered many many times. If you would like open source for the DM11G, submit a ticket on our website. If you are wanting some "miracle" firmware that will increase the performance of your DM11G or DM22G, it doesn't exist or is simply not as easy as you think.
A reminder for everyone, be careful where you get your information. I have seen rumors of firmware to get 18G, 38G, etc that turned out to be from scammers.

216/64=3,375

10,8*3,375=36,45 - but no 22.

it seems like a scam yours 22 and 10.8

it like a joke from customer, you plate can give more hashrate, but u dont want to do anything.

It's a pity! that I chose and believed in your company.

10,8 - its peace of sh*** that you do not want to upgrade.

4$ per day - its great.

bitmain - thinks for the buyers, but ibelink do not care

216/64=3,375

it like a joke from customer, you plate can give more hashrate, but u dont want to do anything.

4$ per day - its great.

Hi,

If you look at the various threads and the ones that I have posted, you will see Bitmain's D3 is also only making around $5-6 per day. This is just due to the difficulty and huge hash rate. If you look at hash rate calculators you will see the same.
Also, the chips on the DM22G are not pushed as hard as the DM11G so you can not just divide the numbers like that. The way the DM22G chips is designed and laid out is very different from the DM11G. Please explain your math, it does not seem to make sense.

Last edited:
iBeLink, you have not answered not one of my many question. Explain to me why people break into your equipment, and happy, and clearly it is clear that they do not want to share their results and rasprostranit your knowledge, but your closest competitor Bitmain, which is sold in 15G, and absolutely silently for the happiness of their customers is shipping 19G, you feel the difference. And you have nerealnye productive firmware who work in your factory farms.
Hi,

If they are able to break into our equipment, then good for them. We have no control over them and if they choose not to share, then you should go ask them to help you out then. Of course any modification will void your warranty and put your miner at risk of damage. If that is what you are willing to risk, then by all means go find the people who "break" into our equipment and have them show you how to get more performance.

hey guys
i did a little cleaning session here - what a mess
certain members have been warned !
if you have complains - start your own threads !! do NOT spam others !!
carry on - happy mining :rolleyes:

216/64=3,375

4$ per day - its great.

Very interesting, so what i was thinking was right. Can iBeLink put some light on it that if both Dm11 and DM22 are using TNB0303 chips?

Very interesting, so what i was thinking was right. Can iBeLink put some light on it that if both Dm11 and DM22 are using TNB0303 chips?
Hi,

The chips on the DM11G are run at a higher PLL, 600 while the DM22G are run only at 380. This allows a higher temp tolerance for the DM22G but more chips are needed.

@iBeLink: On which firmware version of DM11G i can try overclocking by adjusting PLL value?
Hi,

The PLL value on the DM11G are auto controlled by temperature detected on the blades. It will run at a max of 600. You can change to a lower PLL but if you try to go over 600, it will default back to 600.

Hi,

The PLL value on the DM11G are auto controlled by temperature detected on the blades. It will run at a max of 600. You can change to a lower PLL but if you try to go over 600, it will default back to 600.

But as i remember in some discussion few users complained of lower PLL causing low hash rate, how about any way to disable the auto controlled temperature, is it hardware controlled or software controlled?

But as i remember in some discussion few users complained of lower PLL causing low hash rate, how about any way to disable the auto controlled temperature, is it hardware controlled or software controlled?
Hi,

Yes, a lower PLL will cause low hash rates. The auto controlling by the temperature is coded into the software to protect the chips. The higher the temperatures the more likely it is going to damage the chips if they are left to run at max speed, therefore, when temperatures are high, the PLL is lowered.

Also can't you add support for some multi algorithm by updating firmware?
Hi,

There is no way to add multi algorithm just by updating firmware on ASIC machines. ASIC machines are as it's name implies, Application Specific Integrated Circuit. The hardware is designed to do a very specific function, in this case to only do X11 algorithm. No amount of firmware changes is going to change the way the hardware is designed to work.

when we get the updated software and accordingly hashrate?
Hi,

The most current firmware, IB3.5.25, is on the first post of this thread and on our website. If you are referring to the open source code, we have not been told any further information besides to have you guys submit a ticket and wait for the announcement when it is released.

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of the web management page? I would like to see what is being shown. Is the temperature detected less than 35C? If it is more, the miner will lower your PLL which will reduce your hash rate.

Sorry for the delay. Screenshot attached. I'm about to throw this thing out of the window. It's in a basement, It's fall and getting cooler. There is no good reason why the hashrates fluctuates so much. It just seems like bad manufacturing process.

[UPDATE] What kind of troubleshooting users are allowed to do that won't void warranty? Do we need permission here or at the iBelink website? I have gone through most of the postings here that may be related to the problem, but haven't really seen anything that could provide clues of what needs to be done, short of submitting a ticket for a warranty repair.

Thanks.

Attachments

• iBelink02 Low Hash.jpg
    iBelink02 Low Hash.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Back