• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

iBeLink, do you not feel the situation, the problem is the power supplies and their tolerance of the situation, my dm11 last week, it was very warm 12 degrees on the street worked at the temperature of +40 Board +35,5 chips, and I had no drop in performance, your trouble is in the power supply, and open circuit boards, where the dust of plaque occur dust jumper, and the instrument does not start, and no matter what will be the screenshot of the issue in the power supply, if it was at least 1200 Watt, he'd just struck the dust of the jumper, and came in working condition, your firmware is extremely reliable, and I used to celebrate it. And you do not give productive firmware that fact that power and without that are at the limit, and you are afraid that you are not skilled users simply cast aside claims. With regards to working temperature, it is you sitting in tipichnyh conditions, and how to exploit users you just have no idea. In short, I pray give me advice on the power supply, and productive firmware, I skated process.
Even though I have no doubt that your farms are working under very different parameters. Please speak with your guides, me first, I will test, if it works we will make General recommendations, the situation is extremely bad, it's just awful, today is 0.033, with a single unit. Give recommendations on the power supply and let's the firmware, I will not show it to anybody until she fulfills me, and the more you will determine to put her or not put direct link please [email protected]. I understand, but you have to understand, D3, X10, A5, this is horror for the new year. If anything, I'm ready to help as an engineer, help Desk engineer.
Hi,

I do not understand why you keep posting about power supply and firmware. If you want to change the power supply, you can do so but that will void any warranty if you are still covered. The parts and settings on our miners are decisions made after designing, testing, and of course some other business factors. As for the source code, it has been stated that you will be notified of its release if you submit a ticket.
For the last time, if you want to keep talking about these issues you should go create a thread of your own.

Last edited:
One other thing I have noticed is when i am trying to set the difficultly of a pool, it doesn't appear to be saved in the password.

I submit the following:

c=dash,d=32

but the ,d=32 seems to be dropped off. Any ideas why?

One other thing I have noticed is when i am trying to set the difficultly of a pool, it doesn't appear to be saved in the password.

I submit the following:

c=dash,d=32

but the ,d=32 seems to be dropped off. Any ideas why?
Hi,

I also had this issue when I was trying out a pool. Currently the software will only accept 1 parameter in the password field. I have already notified the software team of this issue. Hopefully they will come out with an update.

Hi,

I also had this issue when I was trying out a pool. Currently the software will only accept 1 parameter in the password field. I have already notified the software team of this issue. Hopefully they will come out with an update.

So that brings a question. Seems like setting the difficulty is most important. Which pool seems to be the best with these machines with setting a difficulty?

So that brings a question. Seems like setting the difficulty is most important. Which pool seems to be the best with these machines with setting a difficulty?
Hi,

Were you setting up for granatgas pool? I had no issues mining there without setting a difficulty. Here is a post of my miner on granatgas https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...iner-support-thread.16151/page-15#post-142232 If it is a different pool then I am not sure. For pool information, you can try asking around in the new Dash Discord (recently moved from Slack) but coinmine.pl seems to be popular. https://discord.gg/9z8zX5j join the #mining channel.

IBeLink, I was issued a ticket. You ask a lot of questions about the stability and the earnings are not corresponding to the stated hash rate, look at the statistics of the firmware 21 and 25 on this pool, please note that 21 firmware are much higher performance stability. Asked to comment on, and in any case not to be silent.

https://granatgas-pool.info/site/miners
Hi,

Notice that there are almost twice as many users still using firmware IB3.5.21. That means there are more data points to smooth out the average, and will not be affected as much by the occasional outlier that under-performed or over-performed for a few moments.
A possible reason that the IB3.5.25 is showing a lower hash rate could be from a user with lots of machines but connecting with a lot of latency. It could also be for other reasons, I don't know.
I have watched the stats for a while and it fluctuates more than IB3.5.21. You can also see my stats that I posted when I was testing out granatgas. Using IB3.5.25 and only c=dash in the password paramater. I was getting average hash rate around 9-10ghs.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...iner-support-thread.16151/page-15#post-142232

@ iBeLink:
Your management is nothing but nasty fools who don't care miners loss money or not.
They will pay the price, just reveal your USA company info and i will see you in courts.

Hi iBelink,
my DM11G (10.8G) having the problem that all the front panel's LED not light on after machine power up.
Besides that, the rear ethernet LED turn on without blinking. all the blue & red LED on inside the machine. Pls advise asap. Thanks.

@iBeLink

i need to know whats the temperature for
36.6°C
39.7°C

i saw 2 temperature ,which is the one we should refer ? i still getting low PLC ..
Hi,

Both of the temperatures are used. One is for the temperature detected at the front of the case and the other is the temperature detected at the rear of the case. It looks like the temperature at the rear is still reading a 39.7C, so it is still making your PLL low.

Hi iBelink,
my DM11G (10.8G) having the problem that all the front panel's LED not light on after machine power up.
Besides that, the rear ethernet LED turn on without blinking. all the blue & red LED on inside the machine. Pls advise asap. Thanks.
Hi,

First, double check that all the data and power cables inside the miner are securely connected. Second, try to reseat the micro sd card. Sometimes it is not getting a good read. If that is still not working, you will need to re-image the micro sd card as it could be corrupted. Here is the DM11G Firmware IB3.5.25 and here are instructions and burning software if you need them.

Hi,
Having some issues with 2 new DM22Gs. Have 1 DM11G that's been pretty steady.

Firmware upgrade help.
The DM22Gs arrived 4-5 days ago. They have firmware cgminer-IB3.6.2 currently. I understand 3.6.5 is the latest, but neither will update from the control panel / config when I enable the checkmark next to update and the hit the update button. The unit restarts, but it doesn't seem like firmware was downloaded and it continues to show 3.6.2. Am I missing a step for firmware upgrade from the control panel? The DM11G updated fine from the control panel in the past. I'm hoping to avoid manually flashing the TF cards if possible.

Hashrate help
If I work at it (multiple restarts) I can get both machines to show MH/s 5s in the 22GH range, but the MH/s avg can be really low, usually below 500 MH/s. Results at the mining pool are showing poor performance.
One of the two DM22Gs will rally and the MH/s avg will rise to 18-23GH and produce acceptable pool results. The other never does. Temps are around 30c for both units. Chip Map shows 54 across the board (all 4 blades, both units), Active Map is mixed with values ranging from 5-13 across all blades.

I'll try to attach two screenshots of the control panels for each unit and a 3rd showing the firmware version (same for both). Any advice on improving parameters for the pool are welcome.

Thanks,
Steve

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 10.08.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 10.08.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 10.17.37 PM.png

Hi,
Having some issues with 2 new DM22Gs. Have 1 DM11G that's been pretty steady.

Firmware upgrade help.
The DM22Gs arrived 4-5 days ago. They have firmware cgminer-IB3.6.2 currently. I understand 3.6.5 is the latest, but neither will update from the control panel / config when I enable the checkmark next to update and the hit the update button. The unit restarts, but it doesn't seem like firmware was downloaded and it continues to show 3.6.2. Am I missing a step for firmware upgrade from the control panel? The DM11G updated fine from the control panel in the past. I'm hoping to avoid manually flashing the TF cards if possible.

Hashrate help
If I work at it (multiple restarts) I can get both machines to show MH/s 5s in the 22GH range, but the MH/s avg can be really low, usually below 500 MH/s. Results at the mining pool are showing poor performance.
One of the two DM22Gs will rally and the MH/s avg will rise to 18-23GH and produce acceptable pool results. The other never does. Temps are around 30c for both units. Chip Map shows 54 across the board (all 4 blades, both units), Active Map is mixed with values ranging from 5-13 across all blades.

I'll try to attach two screenshots of the control panels for each unit and a 3rd showing the firmware version (same for both). Any advice on improving parameters for the pool are welcome.

Thanks,
Steve

View attachment 5047

View attachment 5048

View attachment 5049
Hi Steve,

Firmware Upgrade
You are doing the correct steps to update the firmware, check the box next to Update and hit the Update button. I am not sure why the upgrade is failing, I will have to check with the software team about that. I know you probably want to avoid physically opening the miner but I wonder if the TF card is not seated correctly or if the write lock was accidentally set on the card. You many need to manually update in the meantime.

Also, I noticed that not all the temperatures seem to be showing. You will need to check the temperature DIP switch settings to see if they are correct. They are located on hashing boards 1 and 5 on each blade, the number setting are on the panel board (see pictures). If everything was set correctly, then it may be a sign that there is an issue with the TF card or the image.
7f49ec89a9cc86954412da0621837718.jpg

f525c773dcb961a5208e54b43f1250bf.jpg

Hashrate Help
When you check the MH/s 5s and MH/s avg, do you remember how long the miner was already on? The MH/s avg will take a while to show a realistic hashrate since it is the average over the total time the miner is on. That means the longer it is on the average will be closer to how it is actually performing.

Please try to update the firmware and then test the pools again, it could be something has changed that is affecting the hashrate.

Thanks for the helpful reply.

I went ahead and manually flashed one of the DM22Gs last night. The process went fine, just a bit slow as I'm using VMware Fusion on a Mac to run Windows 10 in order to run the flashing SW.

After the flash, the unit running 3.6.5 got more stable and all temperature sensors started displaying in the control panel. The unit running 3.6.2 is hashing fine, but the temp sensors are not showing results that make total sense. I'll attach a pic. I plan to flash this unit as well soon.

Questions:
  1. Is there a way to save the pool config and reload it after the flash? It can be cumbersome to re-enter all of the pools and settings.
  2. Would it be possible to duplicate a working TF card (has the latest, has the settings already done) for use in other units? I have more DM22Gs to flash. I'm worried that it might duplicate hostname and other items which would be problematic. It could save me a fair bit of setup time if there's a way to duplicate a working TF card properly.
You asked about how long the miner was on when the images were taken. Both show uptimes for the blades of under a couple of minutes. But I had been seeing these sorts of extreme differences in MH/s/5s and MH/s avg with the one box after it had been running for hours. That got my attention, along with the different behavior when compared to the DM11G which seems to even those numbers out fairly quickly.

I will try running them on a variety of pools as I can. Still trying to find the setup that produces the best profit for my situation.

Here's a pic of the temps shown in my DM22G that's still running 3.6.2. Sensors 1 and 2 show a reasonable 1st temp but odd numbers for 2nd temps (8c and 7c). Sensors 3 and 4 show temps of 0c-6c and 0c-5c. Hopefully the firmware update will solve this.

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 10.48.28 AM.png

Thanks for the helpful reply.

I went ahead and manually flashed one of the DM22Gs last night. The process went fine, just a bit slow as I'm using VMware Fusion on a Mac to run Windows 10 in order to run the flashing SW.

After the flash, the unit running 3.6.5 got more stable and all temperature sensors started displaying in the control panel. The unit running 3.6.2 is hashing fine, but the temp sensors are not showing results that make total sense. I'll attach a pic. I plan to flash this unit as well soon.

Questions:
  1. Is there a way to save the pool config and reload it after the flash? It can be cumbersome to re-enter all of the pools and settings.
  2. Would it be possible to duplicate a working TF card (has the latest, has the settings already done) for use in other units? I have more DM22Gs to flash. I'm worried that it might duplicate hostname and other items which would be problematic. It could save me a fair bit of setup time if there's a way to duplicate a working TF card properly.
You asked about how long the miner was on when the images were taken. Both show uptimes for the blades of under a couple of minutes. But I had been seeing these sorts of extreme differences in MH/s/5s and MH/s avg with the one box after it had been running for hours. That got my attention, along with the different behavior when compared to the DM11G which seems to even those numbers out fairly quickly.

I will try running them on a variety of pools as I can. Still trying to find the setup that produces the best profit for my situation.

Here's a pic of the temps shown in my DM22G that's still running 3.6.2. Sensors 1 and 2 show a reasonable 1st temp but odd numbers for 2nd temps (8c and 7c). Sensors 3 and 4 show temps of 0c-6c and 0c-5c. Hopefully the firmware update will solve this.

View attachment 5050
Hi Steve,

For your questions:
1. It might be possible to save a copy of the pool config file and then copy it back onto the TF card after the reflash with the miner up and running. This is all unofficial so please proceed with caution and at your own risk. (This warning is also for others.) I do not know if this works between different firmware versions so best to setup once on the firmware you want and then copy the file to the other miners.

Steps:
1. Access the miner through either IP or hostname in your file explorer.
7cb1e6f19ca26e93d01ba34a406d762f.png

2. Open the "share" folder and you should see a file called "cgminer.conf.xtc"
c0dc01ff0d6bd4c5d49fcfcd802adedb.png

3. Copy this file onto your computer. This is the file that you will move onto the other miners so they have the same pool settings. Once it is copied, you will need to Reboot the miner and it should then have all the pool settings. Please do not make any changes inside this file besides the pool section if needed. Any changes to other sections might cause damage to the machine.

For question 2:
You can duplicate a working TF card image but all the settings will be exactly the same (hostname, pool setting, etc). It would be no different than using our official TF card image except it will have your settings instead of factory settings.

For the temperature readings, you are a little bit wrong in how you read what is shown. It is a bit confusing at first.
The 4 rows represent the 4 blades in the machine. Blade 1 has temperature sensors 1 and 8, Blade 2 has temperature 2 and 7, etc.
So actually Blade 1 is showing temp sensor 1 with 33.3C and temp sensor 8 with 0C. Blade 2 is showing temp sensor 2 with 33.7C and temp sensor 7 with 0C, and Blade 3 and 4 displaying all 0C.
I believe what is causing this display issue is because firmware IB3.6.2 is using the same code from the DM11G, where the temp are averaged into 2 temperatures to be shown. In IB3.6.5, this display issue is fixed so actual temps on each blade is shown.

Hi

I have similar problem of lower hash rates, about 1/2 to 1/3 less after a few weeks of use. What are the chances of sending the iBelink 11G to iBelink, or receiving replacement hash board? My purchase was on September 21, 2017.

I have already submitted a ticket in iBelink website and waiting for response. Just checking here as far as what members are doing for resolution.

Thanks.

---

Update: I want to make sure to submit the request within the 90-day period.

hello
I have both DM11 and DM22
The DM11 has 64 TNB0303 chips, hashrate 10.8
The DM22 has 216 TNB0303 chips, hashrate 22

can you make a firmware that increases the performance of Dm22?

Dear iBelink when you will requirement to improve the performance of you machines??? where update for performance?
1700$+psu d3 - 19Gh and dm22 - 5000$ - 20.
where is the meaning of the purchase?

Back