• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hello, i have one trouble. I bought Ibelink dm11g, but when i try to add new pool, line with new pool is red! All port and data (not worker and pass) is the same as default pool
And when electricity turns off all pool data was deleted and ibelink start mining for another user....

Hi Andy,
Sorry to hear you are having issues. Just to be sure, have you checked that the data cable and power cable are securely plugged? Sometimes you may need to re-plug the cable and it will detect again.
The Single Blade Test only uses 1 Blade at a time. You need to disconnect Blades 1-3 and only leave Blade 4 connected. You can start from Step 5 where it is trying to detect chips on the blade. If none are still detected, you will need to remove the Panel Board and reconnected starting with the next hashing board.
Reconnected data cable and now ok! Strange how it worked a few days first thou...
Also, not sure if means anything, the blue LED on top of all blades, on blade 3 does not light - have always been on on blades 1,2 & 4, even when blade 4 was not recognised..?

Hi,
#1: You can keep the miner running even while that fan isn't working. As long as the miner is cooler than 38C, it won't affect your PLL.
#2: Quoting from another source, "Discarded is a meaningless stat unless you're using getwork (and even then it only matters to the pool operator, not the miner). It is a 100% useless stat on GBT and Stratum. Discards are not rejects, they aren't even shares. It means your software had work prepared to hash but instead it discarded it in favor of newer/fresher work. You aren't wasting any hashes when your miner discards work."

Thanks for your response once again. Please advise what is meant by the stat HW i noticed for first couple of hours it was 0 and now its increased to 11 (0.33%) , what it is and why its increasing and how to control it?

Hello, i have one trouble. I bought Ibelink dm11g, but when i try to add new pool, line with new pool is red! All port and data (not worker and pass) is the same as default pool
And when electricity turns off all pool data was deleted and ibelink start mining for another user....
Hi,
The web console page refreshes fairly fast so it is recommended to note down all your information into a text file. You can then copy and paste into the fields. If the pool has a greyed out "Start" button, that means it is having communication errors, such as wrong password, wrong port, etc.
Always be sure to hit the "Save Configuration" button at the bottom when making changes to the pool, that way it will save your info when you turn off the power.

Reconnected data cable and now ok! Strange how it worked a few days first thou...
Also, not sure if means anything, the blue LED on top of all blades, on blade 3 does not light - have always been on on blades 1,2 & 4, even when blade 4 was not recognised..?
Hi,
Do you mean the solid blue LED light? The diode may have burnt out. As long as you see blinking blue LED lights on the blade, it means your boards are hashing.

Thanks for your response once again. Please advise what is meant by the stat HW i noticed for first couple of hours it was 0 and now its increased to 11 (0.33%) , what it is and why its increasing and how to control it?
Hi,
The H/W stat is for monitoring hardware errors. All miners will have some errors that occur during hashing. The software has a trigger that will auto-restart the miner when H/W gets to a certain level. Under 10%-15% is ok, but would recommend restarting if it gets higher. If you get H/W in the high 70%-75%, there is a high chance a chip is starting to go bad.

Hello.

I am having a problem with my DG11 that I am hoping you can help resolve. I deleted the pools that come in the machine when it ships, added my pool and parameters and it was working great for about 6-7 hours. last night around 1130 pm rebooted by itself, but when it came back it only had the original pool setup that it ships with, not mine. it ran all night like that until i saw it this am and changed it back. i saved the configuration after i put it in, and made sure it confirmed it saved -- so am not sure what's going in. I had to reimage the micro-sd card since i had an IP configuration error that did not allow me to boot the machine anymore. downloaded the image from the link above, and it was working fine with until the above happened.

thanks for your help.

Hi,
The H/W stat is for monitoring hardware errors. All miners will have some errors that occur during hashing. The software has a trigger that will auto-restart the miner when H/W gets to a certain level. Under 10%-15% is ok, but would recommend restarting if it gets higher. If you get H/W in the high 70%-75%, there is a high chance a chip is starting to go bad.

Temp is well under control as recommended by you then why is it that the H/W is high please view the screenshot here. http://imgur.com/EDVU9J1
how can a new hardware go bad so fast?

Temp is well under control as recommended by you then why is it that the H/W is high please view the screenshot here. http://imgur.com/EDVU9J1
how can a new hardware go bad so fast?
Hi,
Your H/W is only at 1% which is within reasonable limits. It doesn't mean your hardware is going bad unless you're getting high 70%. H/W is actually for math errors that occur during calculations as math errors equals hardware errors. Therefore if you get a lot of math errors, then there is a hardware issue.

Hello.

I am having a problem with my DG11 that I am hoping you can help resolve. I deleted the pools that come in the machine when it ships, added my pool and parameters and it was working great for about 6-7 hours. last night around 1130 pm rebooted by itself, but when it came back it only had the original pool setup that it ships with, not mine. it ran all night like that until i saw it this am and changed it back. i saved the configuration after i put it in, and made sure it confirmed it saved -- so am not sure what's going in. I had to reimage the micro-sd card since i had an IP configuration error that did not allow me to boot the machine anymore. downloaded the image from the link above, and it was working fine with until the above happened.

thanks for your help.
Hi,
After putting in your pool information and saving the configurations, do a reboot and see if your pools are actually being saved. There is a new firmware IB3.5.25 that you can update if you haven't done that yet. Also, can you provide a screenshot of the web console page? I would like to check the readings from the blades if there may be other issues.

Hi,
After putting in your pool information and saving the configurations, do a reboot and see if your pools are actually being saved. There is a new firmware IB3.5.25 that you can update if you haven't done that yet. Also, can you provide a screenshot of the web console page? I would like to check the readings from the blades if there may be other issues.

where can i get the new firmware? will provide a screenshot as a new answer as well. thanks.

through the settings on the miner as I understand it, he sell miners ibelink, the manual is written and such a functionality! Write in PM, we will decide together,the most interesting data points.

on this question, it can at the office site in the caliper Ibelink to write, or I can plant officially apply and thereby help You!

Back