• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Are you on that node with a lot of other users? And is your hashrate one of the highest? I think your payout depends on how many shares you get compared to others in your node. Could it also just be an increase in difficulty?
Hi,
No, there are about 7 users total. I'm one of 3 who's is running x GH/s speeds, so I'm usually #1, 2, or 3 position.
I'll look at shares, & difficulty as well, and report back...thanks

Hi,
No, there are about 7 users total. I'm one of 3 who's is running x GH/s speeds, so I'm usually #1, 2, or 3 position.
I'll look at shares, & difficulty as well, and report back...thanks

How do you set up with this pool? the information is all over the place. I wanted to try it out but could figure out how to start. It seemed I had to start a pool?

How do you set up with this pool? the information is all over the place. I wanted to try it out but could figure out how to start. It seemed I had to start a pool?
I didn't set up the miner, but in the Config section off the Home page, there are fields where you can input information about the pool. If you go to P2PoolMining website (it's a .us domain) there is info about the active pools and how to access them

I use this site to help me find some nodes that are close to me http://www.p2poolmining.us/p2poolnodes/ I refresh a few times as sometimes the ping doesn't seem accurate.

DGIhpN9.jpg

You click the address and it should take you to a page with some information. For example, if I the first one, United States, NY, New Hyde Park, I get this page:

Q0JU457.jpg

The information you would put into your miner is in the red box. Some of the nodes does not have this information so I have no idea how to connect to them.

Quick Announcement: iBelink.co is our official website! Any other websites attempting to defraud our customers using iBeLink with other domain extensions are illegal websites. We are pursuing legal action against these websites now.

We have found some fake sites that looks like an exact copy with login/registration fields. Please check the url before entering in information and please let others know. Thank you.

I use this site to help me find some nodes that are close to me http://www.p2poolmining.us/p2poolnodes/ I refresh a few times as sometimes the ping doesn't seem accurate.

DGIhpN9.jpg

You click the address and it should take you to a page with some information. For example, if I the first one, United States, NY, New Hyde Park, I get this page:

Q0JU457.jpg

The information you would put into your miner is in the red box. Some of the nodes does not have this information so I have no idea how to connect to them.

Thank you so much

Huummm.. seems like many new users running iBeLink DM11Gs. Also many users experiencing boot/config/pool issues. User learning curves ... or glitchy mining hardware... or both?

I'm currently mining with a room temperature (according to the thermometer on the miner) of 37 that sometimes goes up to 40. I can't get the temp any lower right now, but looking at solutions. Looking like my only option now is to find a proper facility to host it at.

Before I get it somewhere else though, will it cause damage to the miner if I run at this heat? On average think I'm getting 75% the hash rate I should be.

I've attached a pipe to the back of the miner to go out of the window to take some of the hot air out, could this overload the motors of the fans inside the miner? I also placed a fan to blow air through the miner to try and increase airflow.

I'm currently mining with a room temperature (according to the thermometer on the miner) of 37 that sometimes goes up to 40. I can't get the temp any lower right now, but looking at solutions. Looking like my only option now is to find a proper facility to host it at.

Before I get it somewhere else though, will it cause damage to the miner if I run at this heat? On average think I'm getting 75% the hash rate I should be.

I've attached a pipe to the back of the miner to go out of the window to take some of the hot air out, could this overload the motors of the fans inside the miner? I also placed a fan to blow air through the miner to try and increase airflow.

Hi,
Running at those temperatures should not damage the miner, but you will lose some hashrates as it will lower the speed of the hashing blades. This is to prevent the chips from being damaged by heat.
Directing the hot air out the window should help in controlling the temperature of the room, it should not impact the fans as long as it is not blocked in some way.

Hi,
Yes I see your post above and also the ticket that you submitted. However, your issue is being taken care of by a different team/department. We are here to provide miner machine support and unable to assist you directly.

I understand that but nobody has replied to me now for 3 days. I was told over a week ago it was being posted that was after 2 weeks of asking why my order was stuck and to contact you...

Huummm.. seems like many new users running iBeLink DM11Gs. Also many users experiencing boot/config/pool issues. User learning curves ... or glitchy mining hardware... or both?

Learning curve for me. First miner and personally it was a great choice. Apart form entering my pool details not a lot of action was required from me. Of course because its my first miner I had many questions on my observations based on changes I see in the console. If I had to change any thing it would be
  1. I should have bought more miners
  2. I should have used a co-Location/ hosting facility for the miner
All together I have no regrets and I have learnt a lot. I will get more as soon as I can and apply point 1 and 2 above.

Hi All,

Need some help with pool configuration management on the DM11G.
I currently have 6 pools configured. I'm accessing the DM11G with the Chrome browser. Entering new pools can be glitchy, but works with careful attention.

My primary wish is to have the active high priority (0 priority) pool remain the selected pool through a reboot or restart.
Currently, the software appears to choose the pool that was entered first when it restarts or reboots. Also, pools that were stopped with the stop button are started again at reboot.
I have clicked the Save All Configuration button many times, but it doesn't seem to affect the above restart/reboot behavior.

Also, I'm unclear what the checkmark on the left of each pool item does / represents. If you click one, the checkmark changes to a red background and the form below is filled with the data from the pool. It appears that it's just a way to select one for editing. I assume a "Save" would update the selected pool, but I've not tested it.

It would be handy to be able to sort the pool list by headers, primarily priority.

Any ideas on how to get the active/high priority pool to stick through the reboot / restart process?

Thanks,
Steve

Hi All,

Need some help with pool configuration management on the DM11G.
I currently have 6 pools configured. I'm accessing the DM11G with the Chrome browser. Entering new pools can be glitchy, but works with careful attention.

My primary wish is to have the active high priority (0 priority) pool remain the selected pool through a reboot or restart.
Currently, the software appears to choose the pool that was entered first when it restarts or reboots. Also, pools that were stopped with the stop button are started again at reboot.
I have clicked the Save All Configuration button many times, but it doesn't seem to affect the above restart/reboot behavior.

Also, I'm unclear what the checkmark on the left of each pool item does / represents. If you click one, the checkmark changes to a red background and the form below is filled with the data from the pool. It appears that it's just a way to select one for editing. I assume a "Save" would update the selected pool, but I've not tested it.

It would be handy to be able to sort the pool list by headers, primarily priority.

Any ideas on how to get the active/high priority pool to stick through the reboot / restart process?

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,
You are correct about the checkmark next to the pool, they are used so you can edit the information of that pool. For your 0 priority pool to remain the selected pool after a reboot or restart, it will need to be entered as the first pool. Unfortunately, the software forgets the priority you've set after a reboot or restart and reorders them from the top down according to pool number. This issue has been made known to the software team but currently there is no update or notices yet.

Where can we download cgminer-IB3.5.25 update as advertised on your twitter feed? Will it have #xnsub support and is that why it will mine better on nicehash for this update?

Where can we download cgminer-IB3.5.25 update as advertised on your twitter feed? Will it have #xnsub support and is that why it will mine better on nicehash for this update?
Hi Shaninium,
You can get the update directly from the Configuration page. At the bottom, check the box next to Update and hit the Update button. Unfortunately the only notes we received was that Nicehash will have better support. I have tried to use #xnsub but do not think it works yet.

I just noticed that the iBelink DM11 was up for sale. I am kinda disappointed as I got no notification even though I am on the waiting list. I just happen to check the website like I frequently do and found it now "out of stock" for September delivery.

When are we like to get the upgrade kit for our units

I just noticed that the iBelink DM11 was up for sale. I am kinda disappointed as I got no notification even though I am on the waiting list. I just happen to check the website like I frequently do and found it now "out of stock" for September delivery.

When are we like to get the upgrade kit for our units
Hi,
Sorry to hear you missed it. You can try following our twitter @ibelink_co There is still no news on upgrade kits yet.

Hi,

Looking for some help understanding why our active maps are changing frequently.
Currently mining at NiceHash with the latest firmware, IB3.5.25.
When I restart, I usually achieve 16 for each blade in the active map.
Temps seem fine in the 28-32°C range.
After mining for a while, one or more and eventually all of the blades' active maps drop from 16.
Mining returns suffer when the active maps aren't 16.

Any ideas?

Here's a recent screenshot:

upload_2017-8-23_15-31-58.png

Back