• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help translating the darkcoin core

Seems like the original project was deleted.

I have recreated it now and will try to wrap my head around it to revive it.
When you say recreated, do you mean recreated from scratch or do you have the translations you can re-add to transifex?

When you say recreated, do you mean recreated from scratch or do you have the translations you can re-add to transifex?
I just clicked on "Create project" to save the https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/darkcoin/ handle

I did not work with Transifex yet, so i will have to dig into this first and evaluate possibilites to re-add the translations already commited to github. All unreviewed/uncommitted work seems to be lost for me.

I did not work with Transifex yet, so i will have to dig into this first and evaluate possibilites to re-add the translations already commited to github. All unreviewed/uncommitted work seems to be lost for me.

Looks like entire languages are lost. Requesting Ukrainian.

I don't get your question :) We are using transifex to translate all strings in our project - the marketing name (Darkcoin, Tomatocoin, ...) is irrelevant in this context.

hey hey relax ok !
(my god everybody is on fixing fire over this s...)

thank you for the answer
and have a nice day too

Oh, I just noticed this as well..
And only yesterday I was online adding some translations to Slovenian...
Good thing i have saved file for offline translation too :)

I suggest eduffield to discuss internally with foundation members (at least with staff) upcoming non-technical issues, like the start of the rebranding discussion (and proposal of a name change to dash)... I hope vertoe will come back, as his(her?) work was and is valued and was delight to work with!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get your question :) We are using transifex to translate all strings in our project - the marketing name (Darkcoin, Tomatocoin, ...) is irrelevant in this context.
There is about 20 strings where Darkcoin is written.

Back