Dash Logo Contest

aaxx1503

Feb 28, 2014
Just PLEASE - for the love of god - don't choose the GASH logo
Honestly if this community has any sense, it will be between 7 and 8. The others are just so bad in different ways. Your profile pic would be acceptable but definitely not ideal.

AjM

Foundation Member
Jun 23, 2014
Finland
I just voted. Someone may have mentioned this already (haven't had time to read this entire thread) - but the quality of the images we are voting on don't seem that great. They seem fuzzy, small and I feel like I'm not getting the full effect of the design. Is there any way to get better quality of the designs that are up for the second round of voting?

edit* by quality I do not mean how they are designed, or the artist work... I mean the actual image on the actual page we are voting seems to be grainy, fuzzy, hazzy, just not really doing justice for the logos we are voting on.
Use mouse and click the picture and enjoy big size pic :)

Reactions: buster

splawik21

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
For me it is the war between 1 and 7 mainly. Will we do the finalist battle soon? :D

MangledBlue

Jun 28, 2014
USA
This one looks the best to me. Clean, simple, sleek, forward moving, without the extra piece of flab at the bottom of the D. I'd love to vote for #6 but this one isn't it.

I actually see ECASH when I look at this one :-D

fernando

Powered by Dash
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
May 9, 2014
I too hate to be a pita* but sandwiches aside:what:, the addition of options seems to call for reseting the vote and starting over for fairness.

More importantly to me personally is that I have been unable to log in:mad:. Requests to reset my password have not been received after 24 hours and my email is listed correctly ([email protected]). I filled out the "contact us" form and still no response.

Any help is greatly appreciated! I would hate to miss this opportunity.:sad:

* "Pita or pitta is a soft, slightly leavened flatbread baked from wheat flour. It is used in many Mediterranean, Balkan and Middle Eastern cuisines and resembles other slightly leavened flatbreads such as Iranian nan-e barbari, South Asian flatbreads and Central Asian naan, and pizza crust."
Sorry about that, I don't know what must have happened, but I'll look into it. In the meantime, I have manually reset your password and sent it to you in a PM. Please change it when you log in.

alex-ru

Grizzled Member
Dash Support Group
Jul 14, 2014
When we'll get the finalist logo, may we try to compare different fonts for it? (different "S" appearance and so on)...

strix

Foundation Member
Sep 14, 2014
The Shadow Lands
Sorry about that, I don't know what must have happened, but I'll look into it. In the meantime, I have manually reset your password and sent it to you in a PM. Please change it when you log in.
Thank you my friend--that did it.:cool:

Having seen the results to this point, I do hope that there will be a run-off for the top three choices. It seems clear that many of the early votes would have gone for options that were not available at the time those votes were cast. A simple run-off with the top three choices looks like it would solve the problem.

Again--Thank you for your assistance!:D:D:D

Sapereaude

Foundation Member
Apr 30, 2014
I would really love to see the top 3, but with the dash in the A removed. It makes it more of a symbol\logo and less of a word.

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
Reactions: r-ando

raze

King of the Morlocks
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Mar 9, 2014
Dash Address
Xtrdw361DvoyDhxL5XoeAvTxTPvM4dXuLW
fernando I can't vote yet. It says my order is still processing.

fernando