• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Logo Contest

eduffield

Core Developer
Over the last few days we’ve held a contest for coming up with ideas for our new Dash logo. We’re already narrowed the finalists and now we would like the community to pick our new logo! We have a couple of days to ask the artists to do different variations on the designs, so feel free to ask something specific and we’ll see what we can do.

How will the vote work? We need to select a winner to the contest on Sunday, so we’ll be putting up a page that will allow Foundation members, official team members or anyone with more than 300 posts in DarkcoinTalk to vote. We’ll have these 6 options, let the best logo win!

Finalists
H-NpqjS2m58Q_axw78A8gWLTkxI4Vx_WqKJ474ZPubTQtlBgOLQ3CCwZ_3uoBYdDYpEuOwmIsv5AgAPpplqZI7c5XKmk1oLoIucOWJZYTcJ8gdid6zH0ai7oVcpF1HMyotcRJCE

fb4gB0q.png

F9hFzEv.png

Example Usage

jpv6eY3EvRmXSicO9WJzwG1V-bsw9Lv_Jrv1FBYi5SSPkbwYfNLDLXTiU4M-C3Dfpq6gi-stNQKcIzKasjrP33-Ha2pPmJfEPy6CcnL2zqPzwdUDHzoYZP5woCtoJWJvywexPqg

CA8YxQXVkTJsEploRiKdcQSlctJFgfD57BBJkGhJhDZIKsUpGpLHU1BvEduhSaWw0JtiUZ7gdnUhpt1swowU57P49HHWNCk1lx2VSOoVxz3M5aCD_9CNWUugfzb_VLvL2WVjPyU

nkf1whXD0VPmwNchAouFG1sQkR3jv7KmSB36ghsCCdGauZN75_K12sqFs_ola6sBgRPNyDKwQ99yJJnVYno14_-CA__VOGdVidMayQSUgVFILt2Mebxz6TS8JtLB9ERPH5erRjQ

Bll2rJng8WtpAdZ4YPeKbsL03ZUHUsOMXLz-Ss8p-wOusieCguMI4qhflcOBMp4W5ETC5cS-k63G7joCdDnNfvs5baArURVFn19pKnxUS1hk1s3RlEXkTv31iYppSVgM3OduU10

V8GRxqRNJXZiBK84O8dwVLcqgVVBc-X49G0VZ9tqcnZ6-xFT8Bx2SSdobzQHOGpYbBux2szgOvyq4AKmVP1GIOOELw1F5hYBTQFrA58xVnEVd1TPtwDBcb9PnliDuHvqFRHO5c8

IJXdFymCiMXczzKVuolEGVUVdNY9fbIDq3POlsz1NJqCzu2iGcQvsOBRCdizD9Z6h8LtVHzFsRmqu28yxHxkSTD5Lk672gMDYpuX1IV7vZcmU6b_Fgi-0QUUZxGyi4JtavPnAwM

Voting has opened!

Instructions to vote for your favorite Dash logo

A lot of people were asking for us to include the one that Pille designed and posted to bitcointalk a few days ago, so we have included it in the vote also.

1. Go to https://www.darkcoinfoundation.org
2. Click 'My Account' and introduce your username or email and password (if you don't remember you can reset it)
3. Once you are logged in, click on a new page you will see on the top menu called 'Vote Logo'
4. Cast your vote. You can select your two preferred logos or just one, but in that case that one won't count double

Those who are not members of the foundation, but are part of the team, or have more than 300 messages at darkcointalk, please email [email protected], and we will create an account for you so you can vote.

Those who don't fall into the previous categories but want to vote, please join the foundation! It is only 10 DRK for an annual membership.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! this may be harder then I thought, These are very well done and all quite good!

EDIT: are we going to use the "Private, Instant , Cash" Moniker as a tag line on either of logos?

Love #1, the italic gives it motion which is perfect. I would change the color of it though. The current blue used is a little dated.....Consider using the blue from #4 for #1 or something a little more modern

#2 is dead horrible lol

At first glance, #1, but also torn on #6. Would love to see respective logos rendered the same way each of them appear below to get a sense of how the two compare from a similar angle and lighting setup (both in blue, both in gold).

Also would like to see #1 with the letter A without the gap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Immediate attraction to number 1. Really looks like it means business.
Any chance of the inverted 'V' for the 'A' on this one??

I like #1 except for the arrows in the S. The arrows seem like an afterthought. I suppose the arrows represent transactions, but I don't think they are necessary.

№1

but with normal appearance for every other letters except "D", so:

- "A" should look like "A", not "R" or something
- without arrows inside "S"... interesting idea, but their style differ from all other letters :(
I'd like to see number one revised to see the A connected without the gap. Arrows don't bother me at this time.

Back