• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Android Wallet

Since the darkcoin code has been updated, the android app must follow suit.

I am having trouble with this section and cannot see how the master node vote information is stored in the block header. The field vmn is in the CBlockHeader class, but it is to part of the IMPLEMENT_SERIALIZE list. How can I tell if a block has master node vote information?

Code:
    std::vector<CMasterNodeVote> vmn;

CBlockHeader()
    {
        SetNull();
    }

IMPLEMENT_SERIALIZE
    (
        READWRITE(this->nVersion);
        nVersion = this->nVersion;
        READWRITE(hashPrevBlock);
        READWRITE(hashMerkleRoot);
        READWRITE(nTime);
        READWRITE(nBits);
        READWRITE(nNonce);
    )

An update to the wallet will be posted in the next three weeks what will use the DNS servers recently added to the Darkcoin Client code.

An update was posted on July 12 to fix a problem with some users. For some reason for me it worked, but others could not sync.

This wallet is nothing short of pure awesomeness. With the exchange rate current and viewable, the QR code address for transfer of funds it is easy and just plain beautiful but not so plain.

I was starting to look at coding a darkcoin wallet ... and here it is - without bugs! No darksend feature that I can see though.

Wheres the iOs wallet? haha. Hopefully soon. Need to make a site like blockchain.info but for dark coins, then have it able to sync to the mobile wallet. That would be sweet.

Sorry on the late update, but I haven't added DarkSend to the app yet. I have been readying through the code to see how it works.

If anyone wants to submit a pull request to add the feature, that will be much appreciated.

Unfortunately, we have been getting reports of users who cannot connect to any peers. I have had the same problem on my phone. So far in the debug process, I haven't found the problem. If anyone has similar experiences, let me know.

The last few days my android wallet doesnt seem to connect to network and is unable to download the blockchain. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Seems like this may be it -- zero peers connecting, and my last android block is from Nov 13th.

emailed hasheng to check protocol version:

think you have to bump your protocol version up to match darkcoind v0.10.16.16
it was updated November 14th.

git blame src/version.h | grep VERSION | grep 2014-11
80c65cbb (Evan Duffield 2014-11-14 08:39:02 -0700 28) static const int PROTOCOL_VERSION = 70046;
8833d12a (Evan Duffield 2014-11-12 09:44:20 -0700 34) static const int MIN_PEER_PROTO_VERSION = 70043;

Hi,

Great wallet!
Is there a way to import keys from my qt? Currently i could restore keys only from a file that was saved before by the android wallet.

Back