Android Wallet

HashEngineering

May 3, 2014
hashengineeringsolutions.com
Excellent!
It works well, I'll send what I promised with it!
Hope to see a full featured android wallet someday, but this is a huge step in the right direction. Thanks #Engineering for your efforts so far.
Thank you for the donation.
Thanks for the app. Is it possible to update the DRK icon, it still shows the old one.
Yes, I will be updating the icons.

HashEngineering

May 3, 2014
Good News. I was planning on publishing this app on Google Play today with updated icons, but my main concern is the next fork will break the app. I will wait for more feedback and also see when the DarkSend will be activated again.
A testnet version would also be good, but I need a way to distinguish between a testnet version and a main netversion in the Java code (specifically for serializing a block and deserializing blocks and headers). It is a little more complicated than setting a global variable.

What about the color scheme?

DarkThrones

May 18, 2014
with the current icon... the dark theme is great! but depending on what icon you use will determine what colour will suit. full coin icon will do great with same theme. Just light blue D will need a change to the theme. In my view of course.

HashEngineering

May 3, 2014
Regarding DarkSend, I saw that the RC version of the wallet had a "Use DarkSend" checkbox on the send page. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any references to this checkbox in the github source code. That checkbox will eventually lead me to all the code to help me figure out how DarkSend works (for sending coins) and I could determine how to integrate that into the Android Wallet. I couldn't find the source for the Release Candidate anywhere.

Lzeppelin

Feb 27, 2014
Regarding DarkSend, I saw that the RC version of the wallet had a "Use DarkSend" checkbox on the send page. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any references to this checkbox in the github source code. That checkbox will eventually lead me to all the code to help me figure out how DarkSend works (for sending coins) and I could determine how to integrate that into the Android Wallet. I couldn't find the source for the Release Candidate anywhere.
Darksend is not open sourced yet, also thank you so much for all your hard work!

HashEngineering

May 3, 2014
I am working on a testnet version of the app. It will have a different icon and color scheme to distinguish it from the main net app.
It currently syncs to the testnet chain (as of today) after I found the necessary information on the C++ github repo. It should be ready/published next week.

HashEngineering

May 3, 2014
Since the darkcoin code has been updated, the android app must follow suit.

I am having trouble with this section and cannot see how the master node vote information is stored in the block header. The field vmn is in the CBlockHeader class, but it is to part of the IMPLEMENT_SERIALIZE list. How can I tell if a block has master node vote information?

Code:
    std::vector<CMasterNodeVote> vmn;

CBlockHeader()
    {
        SetNull();
    }

IMPLEMENT_SERIALIZE
    (
        READWRITE(this->nVersion);
        nVersion = this->nVersion;
        READWRITE(hashPrevBlock);
        READWRITE(hashMerkleRoot);
        READWRITE(nTime);
        READWRITE(nBits);
        READWRITE(nNonce);
    )

Carrot

May 26, 2014
This wallet is nothing short of pure awesomeness. With the exchange rate current and viewable, the QR code address for transfer of funds it is easy and just plain beautiful but not so plain.

darkmonk

Oct 3, 2014
I was starting to look at coding a darkcoin wallet ... and here it is - without bugs! No darksend feature that I can see though.

LonnieDRR

Jun 24, 2014
Canada
Wheres the iOs wallet? haha. Hopefully soon. Need to make a site like blockchain.info but for dark coins, then have it able to sync to the mobile wallet. That would be sweet.

Reactions: r-ando

fernando