• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Cryptocurrencies that have governance.

I would like to aggregate all budget systems from all cryptocurrencies that have governance, and create a hyper budget system.
So that everyone who wants to be financed by a cryptocurrency, he could choose in what governed crypto-community would like to ask for help.

My main problem is that I am not aware of how many cryptos are governed.

I created
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_governed_cryptocurrencies
but nobody cares to update it.

What do you think? How can I discover all governed coins?

I don't know of any other way than doing research on every crypto.
Btw, you should add Smartcash to that list.

Last edited:
That's because most of the people that got into crypto early actually believe that basic income is a bad thing and should be avoided, as it inevitably leads to inflation.
That being said, I would like to see at least one crypto that does basic income, but does it right. I still don't see how we could make proof of individuality work on the blockchain. Maybe if your biometrics or your DNA would act as a private key?

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

That's because most of the people that got into crypto early actually believe that basic income is a bad thing and should be avoided, as it inevitably leads to inflation.
It leads to inflation in FIAT money. It doesnt lead to inflation when talking about cryptocurrencies, because the maximum number of cryptocoins remains stable.
That being said, I would like to see at least one crypto that does basic income, but does it right.

There is ucoin/renamed to duniter/renamed to G1. They have a remarcable theory regarding basic income, based on mathematics. Unfortunately the duniter community leaders hate governance. I am banned there for one year (until 17 jun 2018), because they hate polls (and freedom of speech and anything that has to do with governance).

I still don't see how we could make proof of individuality work on the blockchain. Maybe if your biometrics or your DNA would act as a private key?
I hate biometrics. Biometrics is the ultimate privacy invasion, and I am a hardcore anonymity advocate. An alternative proof of individuality that does not require biometrics is the proof of individuality that can be implemented if you apply my proposal . Unfortunately there is not a single cryptocurrency community on earth that has ever applied cryptoparties as a mean of proof of individuality. Many physical cryptocurrency meetings take place all over the world, but no one has ever put a ballotbox, let the attendees put printed wallets/ public keys inside it, in order for the attendees to be anonymized .

Similarly, the vote the numbers idea also has never been tried. And talking about the "vote the numbers" idea, it is utterly strange that no community in human history has ever dared to vote the numbers. Isn't it? How do you explain that? How comes and a relatively simple idea, has never been tried by anyone?

Last edited:
I'm an ADA whale and no, I won't ever give up my power or vote to give free shit to newcomers. Can't wait to start staking my ADA this summer though!

But that was a good discussion. Much more honest than anything Dash has regarding governance issues resulting from massive power/distribution imbalance between newcomers and Instaminer Whales.
The only coin that will survive in the future, will be the coin that will give dividend to the future generations.
If you insist of holding the power for youself, you are already dead.

At least at ADA they didnt lock the thread, as they did here...

Wow, I didn´t know that there are much other coins with governance. thanks for the post
There is a systemic attack on cryptocurrencies, and especially on governed cryptocurrencies.
Google, facebook, twitter, and wikipedia intentionally misinform people, so nobody knows about governance on cryptos.

Last edited:
Masternode coins: 255, Masternodes online: 126,177, Masternodes worth: $2,931,997,279 / 321,623 BTC
24h volume: $150,882,244 / 16,550.01 BTC, Marketcap: $5,474,426,027 / 600,566 BTC
BTC.png
BTC price: $9,118.16, DASH dominance: 72.05%,
https://masternodes.online/masternodes-graph/

Yet another governance coin
https://www.vechain.org/#structure

• A well governed foundation is the key to longevity, growth and stability. The Board of Steering Committee oversees the various functional committees within a decentralized foundation. The board members, through a governing agency, ultimately guide units towards cohesive goals and enables collaboration, efficiency, and output across channels.
  • The Board of Steering Committee is the governing body of VeChain Foundation. It represents the balanced interests of the VeChain blockchains stakeholders.

Back