• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Thanx a lot! I'll try it soon.

p.s. well, I have tried it.

How can I see that the UI is updated? It's the same as before.
Why SSH access is closed?
Why the "Edit" button does not work?

Last edited:
I am still having problems with my machine, the original problems have been sorted but the machine keeps giving trouble, now only two blades are running after one of them caught fire.
I've obviously turned off the machine and won't be running it anymore, I have an expensive paper weight.

I've mentioned this in the Slack but have no response over the last few days. Consider this a support ticket because this machine is still under warranty and I'd like to get this sorted out as soon as possible.

I am still having problems with my machine, the original problems have been sorted but the machine keeps giving trouble, now only two blades are running after one of them caught fire.
I've obviously turned off the machine and won't be running it anymore, I have an expensive paper weight.

I've mentioned this in the Slack but have no response over the last few days. Consider this a support ticket because this machine is still under warranty and I'd like to get this sorted out as soon as possible.
Caught Fire? Do you know if was in the power supply region? That is scary, it's something I worry about everyday with all my mining equipment.

Caught Fire? Do you know if was in the power supply region? That is scary, it's something I worry about everyday with all my mining equipment.

"caught fire" is me being a little dramatic but it is a real fear of mine, but I have it on video shorting with a bit of flame for a second and then powering off and smoking. It was near the fans on the chip itself.
Thankfully the machine will turn off if something like that happens.

"caught fire" is me being a little dramatic but it is a real fear of mine, but I have it on video shorting with a bit of flame for a second and then powering off and smoking. It was near the fans on the chip itself.
Thankfully the machine will turn off if something like that happens.
That is good to hear, thanks for the info!

Hi all

I tries to add a new pool to my Asic miner

This is the error

Action error: Invalid addpool details "XXXXXXX"

the pool is nicehash

any idea.?

Last edited:
Hi all

I tries to add a new pool to my Asic miner

This is the error

Action error: Invalid addpool details "XXXXXXX"

the pool is nicehash

any idea.?

I guess you input some invalid character or miss some info, for example missing 3336 port for nicehash, or using local input method input invalid char.
Anyway, if any issue please contact with us.

Of course not, we are always here.
Any issue please contact with us, dashtalk, slack, and email, anyway.

Well the last time that Lei Ju responded to me was July 13th, I asked a question about shipping costs for new chips to be sent here, asked on the 19th, and on the 22nd.
Would like to hear back from someone on that so that I can take the offer and have them mailed, but I need to know how much it'll cost me.

Well the last time that Lei Ju responded to me was July 13th, I asked a question about shipping costs for new chips to be sent here, asked on the 19th, and on the 22nd.
Would like to hear back from someone on that so that I can take the offer and have them mailed, but I need to know how much it'll cost me.
We have cornfirm your request on slack.
Sorry for the daley respones.

Finally back up running, but I cannot connect to the control panel....
the machine has four blue lights, is connected via ethernet, and i am on the same network.

http://ibelink

it says "ibelink’s serverDNS addresscould not be found."

Back