• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What the hell is wrong with this picture? i thought we were a decentralized project?

See 5 guys not getting their way. That's not the community. And it's a good choice by the team.
If 1000 people are wrong, and 5 people disagree, is mob rule going to make it right?

The idea that a majority can contradict reality and win has been fostered by the Millennial/SJW generation of clueless spoiled brats, and become the bandwagon of every loser.

Gravity won't shut off just because 99% voted against it. Even if you call it names. Gravity is an evil white fat old cis male republican conspiracy! See, gravity still doesn't give a fuck.

We are not two groups of people who are enemies. We are 1 group (a) of people who think that voting to shut off gravity means they can now safely flap their arms and jump off the roof, and 1 group (b) of people desperately pleading with them not to do that because it's going to lead to bad things. Sadly, group a has done this so many times, and blamed group b for the outcome, that there's no hope in getting them to wake up... Every time group a jumps off the roof and breaks their leg, they blame group b and keep on being stupid...

I used to be part of group b. But then I realized group a is far too stupid and arrogant to ever do anything except blame the very people trying to help them. Group b is just as useless as group a because group b's only purpose is to help group a grow up. Since group a outright refuses to do so, group b has no purpose.

Go do something else.

Last edited:
i really do not understand what the issue is

nobody is holding anybody back to do whatever they think they should do for Dash

the more you ask - the more opinions you will get!
(like it or not - you asked - remember !)

there is a LOT of talk and zero action from certain characters ! so why don't they finally do the things they are always telling everybody else to do ?
i do not understand - less talk - more action (this is going on for month , and there is still talk talk talk)

it is an open source project and everybody is encouraged to do their thing.
bitching and moaning to the core team again and again while sitting in your armchair did obviously not work , as the core team is at work (not just talking)
and has obviously other things to do than engaging in any idea coming across the forums
("you should do this..." is the classic line - why don't you guys do it if it is such a good idea - you do not need the core team to hold your hand)

i suggest to take this down a notch
reevaluate your positions and projects and get to work !

Tao's proposal discussion got totally derailed by this unfortunately
(as fueled by others who actually have no interest in that it seems, except their own agendas - again)

nobody is holding anybody back to do whatever they think they should do for Dash

the more you ask - the more opinions you will get!
(like it or not - you asked - remember !)

there is a LOT of talk and zero action from certain characters ! so why don't they finally do the things they are always telling everybody else to do ?
i do not understand - less talk - more action (this is going on for month , and there is still talk talk talk)

it is an open source project and everybody is encouraged to do their thing.
bitching and moaning to the core team again and again while sitting in your armchair did obviously not work , as the core team is at work (not just talking)
and has obviously other things to do than engaging in any idea coming across the forums
("you should do this..." is the classic line - why don't you guys do it if it is such a good idea - you do not need the core team to hold your hand)

i suggest to take this down a notch
reevaluate your positions and projects and get to work !

Tao's proposal discussion got totally derailed by this unfortunately
(as fueled by others who actually have no interest in that it seems, except their own agendas - again)

This. This is the issue.

I wish i knew some of you in real life so i could adjust these egos for you. Especially these "certain characters" who don't deserve posting privileges on behalf of core. Like yourself. Like Yidakee. Like Kot. You guys have no idea what you are doing, how much you are harming Dash with your "lets group up and protect one another at all costs" crap.

Why do I even try, obviously too blind to see what anyone of us "concern trolls" means. Or maybe you guys hear us and just give no fucks because you think you are better than someone else?

High horses. All day. Every day.

And where is lord Evan at these times? Isn't he the ultimate being that waves his wand and magical things happen? Or does he just do that in code and give no fucks how this community is managed and certain individuals treated?

Cause news flash, I do more for Dash than 95% of the people reading this thread, and I'm VERY close to quitting it all. Not to mention I'm not even wanting to go to d10e anymore because I fear I'll have to flip out in person to get my point across and likely will just further hurt my reputation around here.

Whatever. I give up. See yea guys later and good luck running your centralized autocratic business you claim to be a DAO. @camosoul already has it figured out and hes happier because it. Just wish I had a boat to sail off with as well, would make this much less irritating.

Actually, this is exactly the point. The contributions by individuals are ignored or shot down.

From this thread: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dashnation-com-soft-launch.9181/

@TheDashGuy releases the new Dash Nation website. It takes 3 posts to give all the details of his work.

@yidakee then comments here. Not only is it off topic, but negative, unrelated, and inaccurate.
Ok, so from the original Dash Nation Consensus thread, where you guys accused the Core Team of not listening, not letting anyone participate, throwing innuendo and accusation towards us, bla bla bla...

TheDashGuy was invited to work on the new website design. Result? Zero. Failed to deliver. Now I understand why.

These are the comments we are talking about. When I asked Yidakee to be more positive and encouraging, I was attacked. I am not saying everyone needs to agree with other's contributions or even like the work, but personal attacks from core people and negative talk like this are causing problems.

I know see why vertoe left by the way. Same shit. Same problems.

And @tungfa, you should really try to READ before you POST.

Does that make sense? Because you skim wayyyyy too much and sound literally retarded sometimes with some of your stupid responses.

stop attacking and attacks will stop coming to you !

+
quoting these old posts and threads will not get us anywhere

can we please move on !

poor TDG , so misunderstood by all
I wonder why - think about t - foul language, swearing and insulting and everybody is supposed to pay attention :rolleyes:
come on now ! as mentioned many times before - you should work on your communication skills and NOT blame others again and again

Evan is coding - correct because he is at work (as all of us)
there are some ego issues here, you guys think you have to solve my insulting others - you want some titles (obviously) well then go to work , and not for 1 week or a month - consistent and reliable !
that is how it works
but I imagine you knew that already :rolleyes:

stop attacking and attacks will stop coming to you !

+
quoting these old posts and threads will not get us anywhere

can we please move on !

poor TDG , so misunderstood by all
I wonder why - think about t - foul language, swearing and insulting and everybody is supposed to pay attention :rolleyes:
come on now ! as mentioned many times before - you should work on your communication skills and NOT blame others again and again

Evan is coding - correct because he is at work (as all of us)
there are some ego issues here, you guys think you have to solve my insulting others - you want some titles (obviously) well then go to work , and not for 1 week or a month - consistent and reliable !
that is how it works
but I imagine you knew that already :rolleyes:

I know see why vertoe left by the way. Same shit. Same problems.

And @tungfa, you should really try to READ before you POST.

Does that make sense? Because you skim wayyyyy too much and sound literally retarded sometimes with some of your stupid responses.

Let me try again:

This. This is the issue.

I wish i knew some of you in real life so i could adjust these egos for you. Especially these "certain characters" who don't deserve posting privileges on behalf of core. Like yourself. Like Yidakee. Like Kot. You guys have no idea what you are doing, how much you are harming Dash with your "lets group up and protect one another at all costs" crap.

Why do I even try, obviously too blind to see what anyone of us "concern trolls" means. Or maybe you guys hear us and just give no fucks because you think you are better than someone else?

High horses. All day. Every day.

And where is lord Evan at these times? Isn't he the ultimate being that waves his wand and magical things happen? Or does he just do that in code and give no fucks how this community is managed and certain individuals treated?

Cause news flash, I do more for Dash than 95% of the people reading this thread, and I'm VERY close to quitting it all. Not to mention I'm not even wanting to go to d10e anymore because I fear I'll have to flip out in person to get my point across and likely will just further hurt my reputation around here.

Whatever. I give up. See yea guys later and good luck running your centralized autocratic business you claim to be a DAO. @camosoul already has it figured out and hes happier because it. Just wish I had a boat to sail off with as well, would make this much less irritating.

u should think before u post and try to get your emotions under control at some point
:D

u should think before u post and try to get your emotions under control at some point
:D

Great pick guys! Great pick @eduffield! He's really make you're community look good! Keep picking those winners and one day this project will be worth exactly nothing.

Anything else you'd like me to get off my chest @tungfa other than you're lucky I dont know you in real life? Cause I'm done here. You guys are wasting too much of my time at this point for some bootstrapped centralization project you slapped the name of a DAO on.

Can't wait for you guys to eat your own words when YOU cause this project to fail more than you already are. Cause NEWS FLASH THERE IS A REASON DASH HAS THE LEAST ACTIVE COMMUNITY OF ANY REAL CRYPTO.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

@tungfa and @TheDashGuy I am just going to come out and say that both of you are completely letting your emotions get the best of you. This thread was bound to become like this. @TheDashGuy You took a stab at the core team for what was a justified response from Daniel in their slack channel. Kot's reply was his opinion, I see nothing wrong with an opinion no matter if it is positive or negative. @tungfa I would expect better from you, you are a paid member and you are doing nothing but stirring this thing up. The Dash Guy is one of our most valuable community members and doesn't deserve to be stirred up and ridiculed.

Bro I can't help but get angry at the pure idiocy around here. It's fucking sad.
Stop letting them get to you. It's sad to see this, but it's not your's. The best way to deal with bratty children is to let them have exactly what they want. They want to be in charge, control everything... Let them. The less there is to hide behind, the better... When there's no one left to blame, because there's no one else around...

Just go do something else. Get some shitty job flipping burgers just to have something else to do.

I tried being productive here, it wasn't allowed. I busted my ass, and they spit in my face for it.

I'm not going to bother fighting about it. They'll make it about you no matter what. It's typical pretend to be a victim, blame you, etc..

Angst and drama do not make your life better.

DASH has too many good ideas in it to fail. No matter how they mismanage it, no matter what a bunch of dicks they are, the idea that DASH is will float tot he top. It could have done so already, but whatever. The only way DASH loses is if someone else steals these ideas and implements them first. Many of the people in DASH seem almost desperate to destroy it... But you will never get them to see their behaviors as bad. They only know one thing, and they believe that there is nothing else to know.

You may as well try talk a heroin addict out of doing heroin. I tried it for a while, all they did was make it about me, and then say that I was making it about me... They'll twist every word. It's all your fault. Echo chamber. Whatever...

Two years later they'll talk about "look what we did!" ignoring that it could have been done 6 months ago... Slowly failing upwards, oblivious.

There's nothing you can do to deal with people like that. So stop wasting your time and energy getting all bent out of shape, and go do something that actually benefits you. It won't happen here.

Last edited:
Stop letting them get to you. It's sad to see this, but it's not your's. The best way to deal with bratty children is to let them have exactly what they want. They want to be in charge, control everything... Let them. The less there is to hide behind, the better... When there's no one left to blame, because there's no one else around...

Just go do something else. Get some shitty job flipping burgers just to have something else to do.

I tried being productive here, it wasn't allowed. I busted my ass, and they spit in my face for it.

I'm not going to bother fighting about it. They'll make it about you no matter what. It's typical pretend to be a victim, blame you, etc..

Angst and drama do not make your life better.

DASH has too many good ideas in it to fail. No matter how they mismanage it, no matter what a bunch of dicks they are, the idea that DASH is will float tot he top. It could have done so already, but whatever. The only way DASH loses is if someone else steals these ideas and implements them first. Many of the people in DASH seem almost desperate to destroy it... But you will never get them to see their behaviors as bad. They only know one thing, and they believe that there is nothing else to know.

You may as well try talk a heroin addict out of doing heroin. I tried it for a while, all they did was make it about me, and then say that I was making it about me... They'll twist every word. It's all your fault. Echo chamber. Whatever...

Two years later they'll talk about "look what we did!" ignoring that it could have been done 6 months ago... Slowly failing upwards, oblivious.

There's nothing you can do to deal with people like that. So stop wasting your time and energy getting all bent out of shape, and go do something that actually benefits you. It won't happen here.

The wisdom here is massive.

Not taken lightly as you basically quoted me on the drug addict thing. Point taken. Thanks.

See ya guys around.

wish I had a boat to sail off with as well, would make this much less irritating.
You live in the perfect place for cheap boat life.

Go find the nearest boatyard. Will work for hull. Make it happen instead of hanging around here. See you at Hiva Oa! ;-)

I'm buying a boat waayyy below my budget just because I want a blank slate I can build the way I want it.

Let the dirty monkeys fling their poo and be better than you. What will they be doing as you sip a fruity alcoholic beverage on a tropical beach they will never see...?

Last edited:
I hope that any new people who are considering investing in Dash would consider this thread to be a healthy debate which leads to consensus between interested parties, rather than personal attacks using vitriolic language....

Please keep this in mind folks.

Last edited:
Check this thread out. This should have had some simple responses like, "Hey, nice job on the website", "Not the greatest, fix the font", or maybe "Start over, you missed the boat" But look at what happened. Even if thedashguy messed up on another project, there is no reason for the someone, especially with the core label, to act like this!

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dashnation-com-soft-launch.9181/
Sorry mate, even after reading that thread again, i don't agree.

TDG is a troll, it's goal is disrupting 'the community' by being a general ass, irritating the most productive members and trying to get others to join 'revolts'.
@yidakee responded as he did. I understand.

@yidakee then comments here. Not only is it off topic, but negative, unrelated, and inaccurate.
Ok, so from the original Dash Nation Consensus thread, where you guys accused the Core Team of not listening, not letting anyone participate, throwing innuendo and accusation towards us, bla bla bla...

TheDashGuy was invited to work on the new website design. Result? Zero. Failed to deliver. Now I understand why.

These are the comments we are talking about. When I asked Yidakee to be more positive and encouraging, I was attacked. I am not saying everyone needs to agree with other's contributions or even like the work, but personal attacks from core people and negative talk like this are causing problems.

Off-topic? You really should read that thread again from top to bottom.

You're not even involved with the website project, what on earth do you really know about it ? I only wished I could roll further back in time to show you even more FACT. unfortunately, Slack is limited to 10k messages.

Inaccurate? Ha! read on.

Look at how "shitty" we are, and our "oligarchic" ways!

PTxpwzM.png

KHnhzyw.png

nX81E6K.png

6Q1DgAV.png

2 months and a half, and we went back to square one on the actual design of the website.
Is this inaccurate?

I did not attack you, I gave a generic answer basically defending attacks against me and my legitimacy in the team by TDG. It was not unrealted, it was completely related. Because my and other team member's legitimacy was put at stake in public.

I've always been an encouraging and positive guy, don't even start there. I've been around since early 2014 and everyone knows who and how I am. On any given day I'm a regular free spirited goof. By I'm certainly not a amorph valium pill that paints the world pink. When I'm pissed I'm pissed and I react accordingly and speak my inner truth, and certainly don't put on a fake lovey-dovey personna mask to make myself pass as super duper cool guy that has nothing but positiveness, while trying to create a shit-storm on the sidelines.

That I call hypocrisy.

Arriving here early 2016 and sitting on a high horse means nothing. And again, obviously, I'm not talking to you @Solarminer - please read back in perspective of what was being discussed - even though we don't agree on many things I truly do respect your presence and contributions!

I was attacked with mindless innuendo, so for the sake of the newcomers out there I defended myself with fact.

Fact: TheDashGuy pointed a finger, I pointed back, with fact. Not innuendo, no politics, no hidden agenda. Fact. After months of critiquing the team, he was given a job to do. One job to do. To contribute and maybe even prove us all wrong in our "incompetence". And failed to deliver definite and concrete work on the official Dash website - after months of critique and insult - but hey-ho, he presents a website for a unofficial side project - if this is not true please expose me.

Critique is easy, but when it come down to putting work where your mouth is, and be able to collaborate and be a team player ... well ...

Much talk talk talk talk, and not so much action. Teams are supposed to produce results, and this is why this team is cohesive and without internal conflict. We understand what it takes to deliver. We take no personal offense hearing a "no". We don't necessarily all love each other to death but understand mutual respect. Above all, we re all highly tuned to what our goals are and we actively work to get things done, instead of constantly finding reasons why everything should be done in an entirely different way.

Again, everyone is free to do their own thing like they seem best !
No one is saying it shouldn't be done!
We encourage it !

Just please prove us wrong with results and not constant badgering, insult and critique.
We're a self-organising team with one thing in mind.
To get the job done.

People are throwing the word "decentralised" around as if it were a socio-political statute. It is not. This is a serious decentralised NETWORK project, and we want to attract business to it. Not create Dogecoin v.2

Last edited:
Sorry mate, even after reading that thread again, i don't agree.

TDG is a troll, it's goal is disrupting 'the community' by being a general ass, irritating the most productive members and trying to get others to join 'revolts'.
@yidakee responded as he did. I understand.
So the definition of at troll is:
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

Who first posted the troll message. Was it thedashguy? No. The 5th post by Yidakee was provocative and disruptive. In this case, Yidakee could be considered the troll. Now in the posts after this, did thedashguy get emotional and go off the deep end, yep. None of the posts from Yidakee in that thread were related to the topic of the thread. Nor did he try to bring the conversation back to a rational discussion. The core members should be better than this. It isn't about who is the troll....it is about how you handle anyone, even if they act like a troll.

Can we stop assuming anyone that posts something is a troll? It isn't helping.

@Solarminer - What on earth are you on about ??

That thread is basically a rehash from previous threads. Stop trying to disguise things and misinforming. As others here have stated, demeanours are actively being pursued. Threads keep popping up by the same people discussing the same thing, just twisted from another angle. Stop trying to make a case of my "trolling" on that particular thread, when it's the same group of individuals doing exactly that for six months now.

you might read it as provocative, I read it as frustration

I did not insult, I did not attack, I expressed my frustration in a "well, that figures"... manner. We've been getting nothing but attacks and insults from him, for six months, and yet we invite him over to participate. Does not deliver, then opens that thread. Yeah, sure as hell I reacted.

Instead of critiquing, just go do your own damn thing. Don't ask permission to no one. But if you critique, are invited to show us how it's done, and then you don't, leaving us hanging for 2 and a half months... after 6 months of nagging? And being one of the main targets? Sure as hell I reacted.

And @Solarminer, while I definitely do still respect your contributions, I would expect more maturity from you, to try and twist words and meaning and postings around. That post of mine was DEFINITELY not random or intended to provoke. If of course, you take in account the context in which such words were expressed. I only ask that of you.

Back