• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

11.2 - Dash Release

I have 1 MN with a proof of service score of 1. It seem to be open and very responsive. Do I need to do anything or will it correct back to 0 on its own? Of 5 MNs I only have had 1 go offline and need to be restarted. Everything else seems to be running normal. Windows 7 64bit local and linux VPN.

I have 1 MN with a proof of service score of 1. It seem to be open and very responsive. Do I need to do anything or will it correct back to 0 on its own? Of 5 MNs I only have had 1 go offline and need to be restarted. Everything else seems to be running normal. Windows 7 64bit local and linux VPN.

2 of mine are listed with "1", and 2 (different ones) go always off-line after 75 minutes. The rest runs fine.

P2Pool Question:

dashd was instaled.

P2pool script protocol was changed to 70075

Now I have a problem with p2pool I get this error:

Check failed! Make sure that you're connected to the right bitcoind with --bitcoind-rpc-port!

Is it port issue??

Thanks!

My windows wallet would not shut down properly again. The shut-down message little screen kept hanging for a long time until I had to manually shut it down, but the dash-qt.exe was actually still running and I had to manually end the process in the Task Manager.

upload_2015-3-31_20-24-24.png

moli,don't worry,if you backup your wallet.dat,restart it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a protocol bump and network messages incompatibility with older version. Guess we need "masternode start" from cold wallet to force it go live.
Hi UdjinM6,the dash.conf of the windows client in the test network must add "donate=yes",but in the main network it doesn't need! why

Yeah, windows 64-bit hangs on close. I also haven't been able to issue any commands in the debug console other than help.

Hi UdjinM6,the dash.conf of the windows client in the test network must add "donate=yes",but in the main network it doesn't need! why
Donations only work through masternode.conf now.
I think it was turned off, even in test because my test wallet never donated. I ended up using the tutorial here to enable donating (and I've been paid, so hopefully they got a trickle, LOL)
https://dashtalk.org/threads/reuben...rnodes-from-one-wallet-guide-start-many.4034/
That's how donations work now https://dashtalk.org/threads/bounties-growth-and-sustainability.4146/#post-47222

I haven't been experiencing any of the problems reported by others... All MNs solid.... Jinx...

My only issue is a buttload of collateral fees while mixing... And that the % completion meter is going backwards...

That Mac Wallet crashed out quite a bit
not while working,
but when quitting program it crashes.

Donations only work through masternode.conf now.

That's how donations work now https://dashtalk.org/threads/bounties-growth-and-sustainability.4146/#post-47222

That's what I did. I made a masternode.conf with name ip mnpasskeythingy txid # dashfoundationacct % I got the wallet to run as a masternode, but the payment was not split up, at least not in that particular block. It all went to me (the reward that is) or to the miner-I think?.

TXID: 3439f40851b58148f995d0e64969422e0a2807f6596d6faadeb018f6202b7e5d Foundation should have gotten 10%

Perhaps it's an enforcement thing?

I had similar problem with one of my masternodes. The hot node was on DO in singapure, the daemon kept dropping out of the active list and when I issued stop it hang and had to be killed.

Last night I created a new VPS in london and besides the new hot wallet everything else remained the same (cold wallet, priv key, ...), started from cold with the new remote IP and it's completely stable.

The only variable here AFAIK was the network.

If you need the logs from the misbehaving hot wallet I'll send them.

All but 2 of my nodes are running, stable, and online. Of the two that aren't online, the daemon is running and issuing a remote start shows success. If I do a masternode list from the QT the 2 masternodes show up as active. However, if I do a masternode list from the daemon, the masternodes do not appear in the list.

In summary:
  • Daemon is running.
  • start-many displays success message.
  • masternode list from QT shows the masternodes as online.
  • masternode list from the daemon does not show the masternodes in the list.
  • These two masternodes are the same setup as the masternodes that are running and stable.

Back