• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.2.x Testing

Could there be a way to indicate on the wallet how many DASH (or tDASH) is locked for masternodes?

0.11.2.13 Windows build:
Icon in taskbar is now correct, 16x16 icon in the windows bar (just upside of "File" menu) is still wrong.

gvjMLFj.png

This is already fixed, but Evan didn't yet merge it, see https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/pull/281

Overview page -> Darksend title is without colon (:), is this now hard coded like i suspect?

Bug on mainnet.

Just helped a buddy set up his first Dash wallet. When he encrypted the wallet, the pop-up that warns about loss of password still says "Darkcoin"

I really love the new open configuration file option in the GUI. Unfortunately, it's not opening anything (sorry if this has already been mentioned :p

Windows 7 computer...

Is the "Open configuration file" supposed to be working? I just tried it on the newest version, and it's not working still?

the-baker, what happens, won't open? Won't download???

Is the "Open configuration file" supposed to be working? I just tried it on the newest version, and it's not working still?
Config is not opening because the client cannot find it. I just updated my software and it opens the client just fine. The dash.conf file should exist in the same directory as dash-qt.exe, and the wallet calls notepad.exe to open the config file.

Check that notepad.exe can be found by entering "notepad.exe" from whatever directory you are running dash-qt from.

Config is not opening because the client cannot find it. I just updated my software and it opens the client just fine. The dash.conf file should exist in the same directory as dash-qt.exe, and the wallet calls notepad.exe to open the config file.

That's not 100% correct. "Open Configuration File" loads the configuration file from the folder where the wallet itself sees it.

So, e.g. for Linux the default location is /home/<your_username>/.dash/dash.conf, no matter where your dash-qt (or for Windows, dash-qt.exe) is located.

If you load the wallet with a different data-directory with the command-line option "-datadir" it will load it from there, e.g. if you start your wallet with "dash-qt -datadir=/tmp/dash" the wallet will try to load the configuration file /tmp/dash/dash.conf.

"Open Configuration File" does exactly the same (in fact, it asks the wallet "where is your configuration file").

If it doesn't find it, it doesn't exist. Neither for the editor nor for the wallet itself.

the-baker, what happens, won't open? Won't download???

It was giving me a 404 earlier, but the link is working now. Maybe I was too impatient..

But I still get the layout problems I posted earlier (a couple of releases ago). How does bug tracking work? I'd like to open a ticket for that, but Jira doesn't seem to be in use any more.

But I still get the layout problems I posted earlier (a couple of releases ago). How does bug tracking work? I'd like to open a ticket for that, but Jira doesn't seem to be in use any more.

The translation which broke your layout had a line-break (which it shouldn't) and is already fixed over at Transifex, but those new translations are not yet used in the current builds.

I set the rounds at 12 and it ended up at 23. About 2h ago I had 6 rounds finished. Something is weird

m6z70aA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The translation which broke your layout had a line-break (which it shouldn't) and is already fixed over at Transifex, but those new translations are not yet used in the current builds.
What new, source english is from Mar 12th?
There are only old v.11.1 ver source, we are waiting new source, 2 weeks already.

Edit: After Vertoe left, transifex translations are not used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back