• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin Ambassador Group

A Little Inspiration:

hey guys ... here comes a little "DAG Inspiration"
i have a friend who works at google, super clever kid (one of the few who understands DRK over in my group of friends) ... i just had a luch with him and mentioned DAG ... he laught and said, do you know about GBG "Google Ambassador Group"... hahaaa ... he mentioned their webpage and said the prohgram is huge by now (8 full time Google stuff + 2 Mill US$ a year to manage and support budget) ... but that totally took off and is extending the google idea/deam to millions and millions of people by now ! He suggested to pretty much copy their webpage as they really have this worked out (sure as it is Google after all !!)

https://www.google.com/landing/gbg/groups/directory/
(official Page)
https://www.google.com/landing/gbg/groups/chapter/117148916012791591927/
(philippines Example)
https://www.facebook.com/GBGDhaka
(and sure then this all goes to FB, G+, Twitter and boom....)

Think about it, there is so much we/you can do !!

- We have already a Vietnamese DRK Page
- DRK HK is working with BTC HK (good to team up) to fight the Ponzi/Scam Pages (Setting up joined Webpages now)
- DRK Asia is really pulling together due to the ChatGroup we have (China, HK, Malaysia, Singapore, ....) considering starting our own p2pool here (as that seems better)
.......>>

Anyway, think about it, there are endless possibilities !
Google Ambassador Group could be a great inspiration to us here !!
Lets do it ! ... :wink:

A Little Inspiration:

- We have already a Vietnamese DRK Page
- DRK HK is working with BTC HK (good to team up) to fight the Ponzi/Scam Pages (Setting up joined Webpages now)
Lets do it ! ... :wink:
Links?

hehe tungfa... the winter is coming...

btw. i never heard about GBG, but i like the concept... i think this would be a nice second or third step, once we get the internals working and at least enought people to coordinate...

Slack is great for discussions and to have a few files at hand, but we need a place to keep lists tidy. We want to keep things simple, but only Slack is not enough. We've created a Trello Board for lists. We have four list right now, but we can add as many as we consider useful. Inside each list you can see items/cards. When in the list view, each card only has a title. But when you click on it you can assign people, make comments, attach files or set due dates. One card can be moved from one list to another by simple dragging it.

The list we already have:

-Documents to prepare (all the materials we want done, here while doing them)
-Documents available (one the doc/video/whatever is ready, attach or include links in the card and move to this list)
-Opportunities to research (any idea of event or venue that would make sense, keep here while researching)
-Events to do (once confirmed, move the card here)

We will also do lists for discarded opportunities and for those already done, but we'll get to that soon enough

Some activities in Trello will launch a notification to the ambassadors channel. I've keept them to a minimum now to avoid clutter. We can revise this at any time.In order to be able to see and use the board I need to invite you and then you set up the account. I've sent email inviations to all the Slack users. If someone doesn't see it, please check in spam and write me directly if still not there.

I confess I didn't follow this inactive closely as I've been currently overwhelmed with work. But glad to announce that I've closed a deal with an industry I used to work for about 10 years ago. It looks like its going to be a kick-ass long term deal that will involve visiting the group factories around the world, including extended periods of time between Casablanca-Morocco, Hungary (dont know the city) and near Paris (which I assume need no extra ambassador).

I cant commit to anything just yet as suddenly all hell just broke loose, but when things get back on track, I'd love to do something where its needed, probably Casablanca.

I confess I didn't follow this inactive closely as I've been currently overwhelmed with work. But glad to announce that I've closed a deal with an industry I used to work for about 10 years ago. It looks like its going to be a kick-ass long term deal that will involve visiting the group factories around the world, including extended periods of time between Casablanca-Morocco, Hungary (dont know the city) and near Paris (which I assume need no extra ambassador).

I cant commit to anything just yet as suddenly all hell just broke loose, but when things get back on track, I'd love to do something where its needed, probably Casablanca.

hey ghost man
that is great news
(happy to hear you are busy and are extending your work)

Tx for the heads up
sure we are looking for committed members here,
but no worries, anybody welcome as we all have to make some FIAT (for now ; )

Best would be to sign up proper for the DAG group
so we have you on file
you can ping us then direct in case you have a trip/idea coming
and we will try to help organization/ Hand out Material/ ideas ......

I sure, will... Just touching base that eventually I will be found in those places. But I still have to get a good look into this, as one thing is for sure, to be a proper Ambassador, some work is required work = time, which unfortuntely I dont have much of right now... But just stamping my intentions here!

For Da Germans DAG's:

Mittwoch, 04.03.2015, 19:30 @ Bitcoin Center Berlin (Rainmaking Loft)
Coinprism (Flavien Charlon)
KYC & Anonymity (Pavel Kravchenko)
Bitcoin in France (Sebastien Couture)
Donnerstag, 05.03.2015, 19:00 @ Room77 (Kreuzberg)
Bitcoin Stammtisch
Donnerstag und Freitag, 05.03. - 06.03.2015 @ Estrel Hotel (Neuköln)
Inside Bitcoins Conference Berlin+ meet vertoe is the flesh !!! (if that is not an incentive !!)

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/berlin-diese-woche.4186/#post-44246

For Da Germans DAG's:

Mittwoch, 04.03.2015, 19:30 @ Bitcoin Center Berlin (Rainmaking Loft)
Coinprism (Flavien Charlon)
KYC & Anonymity (Pavel Kravchenko)
Bitcoin in France (Sebastien Couture)
Donnerstag, 05.03.2015, 19:00 @ Room77 (Kreuzberg)
Bitcoin Stammtisch
Donnerstag und Freitag, 05.03. - 06.03.2015 @ Estrel Hotel (Neuköln)
Inside Bitcoins Conference Berlin+ meet vertoe is the flesh !!! (if that is not an incentive !!)

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/berlin-diese-woche.4186/#post-44246
didnt meet any DAGs :)

I don't think we have volunteers on Berlin currently, there is one person in Germany but I believe they are traveling.

Hello guys, I have received many of the Territory Assessment forms and I am now going through each of those. I believe our next step is to have individual meetings with each ambassador to discuss the first presentation, meeting or initiative that we will work on each particular territory

On this next part, I will contact each ambassador independently as only each ambassador knows their specific territory. We will later report the initiative that has been agreed upon with each member here and on Slack.

Thanks to @tungfa and all the contributors, many of the guides and materials we set out to create are now a reality. I am now working on a consolidated presentation that I will use on my next meeting and will share with the group when I have it ready.

Anybody going to this ?!
This weekend !!! MIT Bitcoin Expo !
Anybody in the neighborhood ??

This year's expo has an amazing panel, including Jeremy Allaire, Gavin Andresen, Andreas Antonopoulos, Jerry Brito, Alan Reiner, Joi Ito, and the list goes on.
REGISTER NOW AT: mitbitcoinexpo.org

Remember it is NOT about rushing in there head on, the smoother the better, let them come to you, engage in discussions and drop eventually 'DRK' on them, be smart, the more you rush 'DRK' onto anybody the more suspicious people get,....... .... wear your DRK/DAG T Shirt and see what happens !!

About 3 years ago I was in Berlin with my mom, and we found a nice little hole in the wall on Kurfürstendamm and it only cost $35 a night! It was an old building and slightly musty, but we really loved the vibe. and it was clean! I wish very much I could go back again! Anyone want to send me? LOL.

So anyway, I need help creating an event that people will go to. I'm very bad at this. So I'm all ears to suggestions.

Also, I wish I could go to the MIT event, but it's on the other side of the continent. Ugh :(

Back