• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help translating the darkcoin core

I can do Polish translation.
I will do it this weekend
You requested English (Poland). Try again with Polish.

I can help with the Dutch, Dutch (Netherlands), and Dutch (Belgium) translations. Username: LucD88, got plenty of time Sunday/next week!
You requested English (Netherlands) that's totally useless. Contribute to Dutch (Belgium) and I will duplicated it for Netherlands if you dont mind.

Will approve if you request the correct languages.

Hey,

I requested hu_HU, but apparently you are using the equivalent of "hu" for all the other languages. We may be better off using that.
And I volunteer for the Hungarian translation.
hu/hu_HU doesnt matter. I can duplicate translations later.

Oops, I should wait :rolleyes: Anyway, thanks for participating! It would be nice if you review what I've already done and maybe provide some suggestions.
vertoe we need more strings to translate :tongue:
well than dig through the code and check if all strings are properly encapsulated by tr() :)

So far Dutch is done, I'm going to check the translations done by other Dutch translators as well.
Yes, thanks, if you can please review other peoples dutch translations.

I've duplicated nl_BE to nl_NL and nl. Same with ru to ru_LV. Correct the strings if there have to be any diffs.

Thanks everyone so far, never thought that would work so well.

icon_thumbsup.gif
great, so I don't need to change my Linux box to German.

I guess if don't drown in the snow tonight I'll be able to finish this fast.

vertoe , Krautland is ready to fly. Most was already done, I just added the missing ones and made some corrections.

https://www.transifex.com/organization/darkcoin/dashboard/all_projects/de/

Yeah I'm stunned how fast this goes. Just downloaded the translations and will review the GUI using the german translations.

Since you asked over at BTC: I also reviewed the German translations not done by me and corrected a couple of upper/lowercase errors, cut & paste errors, and tons of punctuation errors. Please download them again.

I guess in the real UI-context some changes will still be necessary.

Edit: 26 and 190 are duplicates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost ready, need some help with:

18, 129

What do they do exactly? Cannot translate them literally, and don't know the meaning either :D
Otherwise, I'm ready.

Almost ready, need some help with:

18, 129

What do they do exactly? Cannot translate them literally, and don't know the meaning either :D
Otherwise, I'm ready.
18 means that function of sending money is disabled in code but wallet itself is in unlocked state and some experienced hacker/virus still can get access to your funds by scanning memory or smth like that, so no real security is provided in that mode
129 - just think of it as manual attempt of another DS round execution (I actually translated it as "manual" in Russian because it's sorter and makes more sense ;) )

well than dig through the code and check if all strings are properly encapsulated by tr() :)
hmm... I did "Tools" -> "External" -> "Linguist" -> "Update transaltions"
Code:
Updating 'src/qt/locale/darkcoin_ru.ts'...
    Found 874 source text(s) (631 new and 243 already existing)
Are you sure there is nothing left we need to translate? :rolleyes:

hmm... I did "Tools" -> "External" -> "Linguist" -> "Update transaltions"
Code:
Updating 'src/qt/locale/darkcoin_ru.ts'...
    Found 874 source text(s) (631 new and 243 already existing)
Are you sure there is nothing left we need to translate? :rolleyes:
Are sou sure these are not the bitcoin ones? I used lupdate-qt4 to generate them

Code:
$ lupdate-qt4 contrib/darkcoin-qt.pro

If you can verify these are from the actual darkcoin client, feel free to push them to transferix.

Code:
$ tx push -s

Are sou sure these are not the bitcoin ones? I used lupdate-qt4 to generate them

Code:
$ lupdate-qt4 contrib/darkcoin-qt.pro

If you can verify these are from the actual darkcoin client, feel free to push them to transferix.

Code:
$ tx push -s
I'm pretty sure because tabs and some strings in UI are untranslated when I switch language in newly compiled client (with translation downloaded from transifix). You might also need to run fixed extract_strings_qt.py before lupdate-qt4 (see my PR https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/pull/145 )

Back