• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.17.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
some transactions are not included in blocks on testnet, I already saw that behaviour on testnet before when I tried to send 1000 dust txes - only 150-200 managed to get in blocks fast other ones were going one by one sometimes when wallet did a retranslate... but most never made it...

I'm sorting out some extra masternodes and just about to throw some hashrate towards testnet. Hope this helps.

"Status: 0/unconfirmed, broadcast through 5 nodes"
Is my tx going to be stuck until we've got 10 Masternodes?

Edit: Oh nvm, it's ok now.

Yeah I should probably make sure I run settxfee first before I do that again.

edit: do fees apply to IX's? If so, who gets them?

Last edited by a moderator:
How to set local testnet masternode? Got hot/cold normal masternode but can not run on testnet...
"masternode start
inbound port is not open. Please open it and try again. (19999 for testnet and 9999 for mainnet)"

How to set local testnet masternode? Got hot/cold normal masternode but can not run on testnet...
"masternode start
inbound port is not open. Please open it and try again. (19999 for testnet and 9999 for mainnet)"
If you already have "normal" setup you'll need different config file on both remote and local.

On both remote and local machine:
make new folder and copy darkcoin.conf there
open it and change ports 9999 to 19999
add line "testnet=1"

On remote:
check that your firewall allows port 19999, if not - open it
run daemon with -datadir option like "/path/to/test/darkcoind -datadir=path/to/your/dir" where "path/to/your/dir" is path to your folder from step 1
generate new masternodeprivkey "/path/to/test/darkcoind -datadir=path/to/your/dir masternode genkey" and replace old value in your config
restart daemon

On local:
replace old masternodeprivkey with new one in your config
run qt with -datadir option too (depends on your OS - fix link, bat, shell script)

Wait until both are synced with blockchain
start masternode as usual

EDIT: fixed conf --> datadir, it wouldn't let run both mainnet and testnet daemon/qt simultaneously if they are using the same folder
EDIT2: totally forgot about masternodeprivkey, fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back