• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reporting - Evan missed to push the changes to the website. Will get corrected soon.
The web site has been updated. Separate issue, Win8.1 x64, noticing a delay when switching between windows. App doesn't respond then after a few seconds, comes back to overview

The web site has been updated. Separate issue, Win8.1 x64, noticing a delay when switching between windows. App doesn't respond then after a few seconds, comes back to overview
Similar lag (not responding) in Win7 x64 while syncing. Last I checked, was taking a long time to sync after updating to 26.

webshaun Well, assuming everything you have is on computers under that IP, you could become a potential target to take everything on your computers.

Reread your post. True...

webshaun Well, assuming everything you have is on computers under that IP, you could become a potential target to take everything on your computers.

Reread your post. True...
I'm pretty familiar with security. Have myself pretty locked down here. I have a dedicated mining station which has no access to anything else. I'll take your advice though and keep it quiet for right now.

Just fired up the linux qt client and it seemed extraordinarily sluggish...
v2seh5.png

It has found an extra 1.1% of CPU, and by god it's using it.

edit: tried a reboot, still dog slow and using more CPU than exists. I'll try v27 that Evan just mentioned on BCT.

edit2: v27 still running slower than a one legged dog in a barrel of superglue.

Last edited by a moderator:
eduffield I'm running 45 masternodes on .27 and not recieving payments because the pools did not update. This is a very bad situation, because now I have to consider downgrading my nodes to get payments again. I'm forced to do this because I got bills for the VPS to pay.

Please leave a statement concerning enforcement here, I really need to know what to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back