• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing that but it is unlisted or inactive.
elbereth needs to update his nodes maybe? not sure
Give it some time, as far as i know the port scanner of elbereth takes about 15mins

EDIT: As as long as his nodes are not updated, you will get unlisted and inactive... only the version number is a pinpointer :)

I'm doing that but it is unlisted or inactive.
elbereth needs to update his nodes maybe? not sure
I had the same issue a few minutes ago . Do Masternode start XXXXX again
On testnet i also had once a issue with not getting MN payments and i was on the correct verion and also all ligts on elbereth webpage were green.
After downloading the blockachain again i directly got payments.
I know you have some MN to update ...

How to verify my masternode is running? I got latest version and it says "successfully started masternode" but is there any thing else I could check?
darkcoind masternode list | grep 'YOUR_MN_IP'
should give you
"YOUR_MN_IP":9999 : 1,

MN:s updated, so far all is ok.

Waiting first RC4 payments...

Hey do you know how long it takes to initiate the auto denominate process? I've had my wallet open (running RC4 version) for about an hour and it hasn't really done anything. I have Darksend enabled in options, set to 2 rounds.

There has been 1 transaction in my TX list for -0.001 described as "Payment to yourself." Is this the process starting?

Hey do you know how long it takes to initiate the auto denominate process? I've had my wallet open (running RC4 version) for about an hour and it hasn't really done anything. I have Darksend enabled in options, set to 2 rounds.

There has been 1 transaction in my TX list for -0.001 described as "Payment to yourself." Is this the process starting?

Yes, everything is fine.

Masternode Operators

Pools running the RC4 client will only make payments to Masternodes which are also running the RC4 client. This means that as more pools update to RC4, Masternodes still running the RC3 client will see their payments decrease in both amount and frequency. In order to continue receiving payments, Masternode operators should update their clients to RC4 as soon as possible.

Does that mean your MN ( which is updated ) only get payments from pools that also have updated or doesn´t it matter which version they are running as long as your MN is on latest version ?

I successfully updated my remote server to 0.10.12.25 and went to activate with the OSX wallet 0.10.12.25 and "masternode start" command doesn't work. In fact, it crashed the whole qt application. Anyone else running OSX have the same issue restarting their MN? In the meantime, any suggested workarounds to get my masternode restarted? I have another computer that has Windows (which is working properly). I think my best bet is to start it up from there with my conf settings from the other machine?

A nice boring launch!!!

Which is exactly what you want when you do a release, or land an airplane!

Great Job Evan, Flare, Chap, and everyone involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back