• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mintpal price is frozen for a couple of minutes now. Can this be because they are updating something?

Update: Never-mind, it is moving again :D

Bah- I won't be able to update my masternode for a few hours - Does anyone have a guide for this so I can be as efficient as possible when I get home?

Os is giving me problems on 10.12.25

cant see the ok button, press enter and i crashes... but pressing right+enter, I guess it hits ok and works fine!

88rrFpV.png

iEq25Q9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
press the green circle at the top left of the window.. mine did the same thing. then you get the OK button at the bottom. Weird...

the terms of use window appears to be too long and goes off the bottom of the screen on my 11" mac air. You can't scroll on it either or move it any higher. pressing the green expand circle button seems to make the OK button appear.

No, problem is not that. On OSx I cant see the Cancel OK buttons, so when I pressend enter and canceled, its gave me that error. pressing right then enters, and it works fine.

How to verify my masternode is running? I got latest version and it says "successfully started masternode" but is there any thing else I could check?

That seems like such an easy fix, plus not everyone will be impacted by it. And, there is a workaround.

Darkcoin developers are too honest people so they write the legal warnings with big fonts that fills the whole screen ;) Banks on the other hand would have written those legal warnings with the smallest fonts possible :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back