• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

hi , iBeLink ,
please check my mining machine , is tat something wrong? is that actually means one of my board doesnt work ? i only have 3 board working ?
2nd question is look at my mining rate of DM1 is only 134.1mHz , is it normal ?
Hi,

Yes, it looks like it is not detecting one of your blades. Please check that the power and data cables are securely plugged in. If you are still not detecting the missing blade, you will need to follow the Single Blade Test Guide to find out if you have bad hashing boards on the blade. You will also need the TestTool Image.
For your DM1, it looks like the PLL is being lowered due to temperature. If you can get the miner's temperature down to 35C, it should be set back to normal.
Also, please do not pay attention to dashminelover, he is spreading false information and lies about being able to control your miners.

Hi,

Yes, it looks like it is not detecting one of your blades. Please check that the power and data cables are securely plugged in. If you are still not detecting the missing blade, you will need to follow the Single Blade Test Guide to find out if you have bad hashing boards on the blade. You will also need the TestTool Image.
For your DM1, it looks like the PLL is being lowered due to temperature. If you can get the miner's temperature down to 35C, it should be set back to normal.
Also, please do not pay attention to dashminelover, he is spreading false information and lies about being able to control your miners.
after i check with testtool image . that 4th blade is totally no information. compare to others. there is figure 0 in every col.
the led lights on the 4th blade is still on . i did change the power supply port and the cable link to PI board . yet . it doesnt show anything while doing testtool.

after i check with testtool image . that 4th blade is totally no information. compare to others. there is figure 0 in every col.
the led lights on the 4th blade is still on . i did change the power supply port and the cable link to PI board . yet . it doesnt show anything while doing testtool.
Hi,

When doing the test, only have the 4th blade connected by itself. It sounds like hashing board #1 is bad. Did you remove and offset the panel board to check if the other hashing boards are working?

Hi,

When doing the test, only have the 4th blade connected by itself. It sounds like hashing board #1 is bad. Did you remove and offset the panel board to check if the other hashing boards are working?
yes. i remove other board .only left 4th blade . when access into it , i shows nothing , totaly no info .

" Did you remove and offset the panel board to check if the other hashing boards are working? "
what you mean by this is i remove other 3 blades right ? if it is , other 3 is working . except for another one lower mining rate as u mention to control the temperature. but at least it still detected .
the 4th blade is totally cannot detect.

yes. i remove other board .only left 4th blade . when access into it , i shows nothing , totaly no info .

" Did you remove and offset the panel board to check if the other hashing boards are working? "
what you mean by this is i remove other 3 blades right ? if it is , other 3 is working . except for another one lower mining rate as u mention to control the temperature. but at least it still detected .
the 4th blade is totally cannot detect.
Hi,

The panel board is where the power and data cables connect to the blade. If you remove the screw, you can lift up the panel board and reconnect it starting from hashing board #2.

7fb0aea676047cdf3a989320b42ce717.png

Something similar to the above picture.

Hi,

The panel board is where the power and data cables connect to the blade. If you remove the screw, you can lift up the panel board and reconnect it starting from hashing board #2.

7fb0aea676047cdf3a989320b42ce717.png

Something similar to the above picture.
what u mean is we can test col 1 by 1 ? normally it wont spoilt one shot all col , right ?
so the only place to start is 4th col, which is u written col1 in red word ? or i can even test earlier col on the left ( left to col1 stated in photo) .

till it started to work say on col 3 , it means somehow col2 has problem which cause the whole things to short circuit . so i remove col2 , and plug everything in , it shall work . am i right ?

what u mean is we can test col 1 by 1 ? normally it wont spoilt one shot all col , right ?
so the only place to start is 4th col, which is u written col1 in red word ? or i can even test earlier col on the left ( left to col1 stated in photo) .

till it started to work say on col 3 , it means somehow col2 has problem which cause the whole things to short circuit . so i remove col2 , and plug everything in , it shall work . am i right ?
Hi,

You can start anywhere, that picture was just an example where the 3rd hashing board is bad. If it works when you move to col2, that means col1 has problems. You can remove col1 and re-order starting from left and plug everything in, it will work.

Hi,

You can start anywhere, that picture was just an example where the 3rd hashing board is bad. If it works when you move to col2, that means col1 has problems. You can remove col1 and re-order starting from left and plug everything in, it will work.
wow . thats so great to know that .
ok , lets say now , like ur example , 3rd hashing board got problem , we remove 3rd board ,and plug back the panel like normal ( leave 3rd hashboard blank) or we should reassemble everything shift to the left ?

wow . thats so great to know that .
ok , lets say now , like ur example , 3rd hashing board got problem , we remove 3rd board ,and plug back the panel like normal ( leave 3rd hashboard blank) or we should reassemble everything shift to the left ?
Hi,

You will need to shift everything left. There can not be blanks.

example my hash 3 board damage , can i just take hash8 put at hash 3 ?that works ? or i still need to shift everything slowly to left.
Hi,

They can be any order, however, hashing board 4 and 8 are special because they have the temperature switches. If you don't mind the temperature being a little off, you can put hashing board 8 in hashing board 3 spot.

Hi,

They can be any order, however, hashing board 4 and 8 are special because they have the temperature switches. If you don't mind the temperature being a little off, you can put hashing board 8 in hashing board 3 spot.
although they have temperature switches , it doesnt affect anything right ? as long as i make sure is cool enough for machine right ?

although they have temperature switches , it doesnt affect anything right ? as long as i make sure is cool enough for machine right ?
Hi,

Yes, all the boards are the same except they have temperature switches. As long as you keep the machine cool everything will work like normal. Also, it is recommended to put some non-conductive thermal paste on the board before you put them back onto the blade. It is the gray stuff.

Hi,

Yes, all the boards are the same except they have temperature switches. As long as you keep the machine cool everything will work like normal. Also, it is recommended to put some non-conductive thermal paste on the board before you put them back onto the blade. It is the gray stuff.
i get it . cooler master thermal paste.

Hi,

i have figure out this is the cause of 4th blade to gone crazy .
i have also tried this few capacitor is having issue , shall i replace it ? its both short circuit to ground . this 6 capacitor.. i not sure if u allowed me to do so or i should send to warranty ?
i feel it might be simply issue .

anyway , thanks for being helpful in forum. its really simple of how you design all this circuit board. i would get it again when u have new machine coming out in future.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 109
Hi,

Please do not spread false information. These are people trying to get their issues solved and you are not contributing to a solution with false information.

So is this false that i am your customer?

Also, you claim to be having your company in USA, i dare you to give your company information and you will have a lawsuit of multi million dollar to face unless you compensate me for your violation of your own terms & conditions.

So is this false that i am your customer?

Also, you claim to be having your company in USA, i dare you to give your company information and you will have a lawsuit of multi million dollar to face unless you compensate me for your violation of your own terms & conditions.
Hi,

First, no where have I said you were not a customer. Second, we do not respond to threats.

i have figure out this is the cause of 4th blade to gone crazy .
i have also tried this few capacitor is having issue , shall i replace it ? its both short circuit to ground . this 6 capacitor.. i not sure if u allowed me to do so or i should send to warranty ?
i feel it might be simply issue .

anyway , thanks for being helpful in forum. its really simple of how you design all this circuit board. i would get it again when u have new machine coming out in future.
Hi,

If that is the only hashing board causing issues, you can just send to warranty. Just to make sure, that is the board preventing the whole 4th blade from being detected is that correct? You can submit a ticket from our website www.ibelink.co to request a RMA.

Hi,

First, no where have I said you were not a customer. Second, we do not respond to threats.
Glad that you admit i am your customer.
Secondly, so i am asking for my right under your own terms & conditions which you violated. So raising my voice to get my right is a 'threat' to you?
Or daring you to a legal suit is a threat to you?

I have a point, if you are certain you did not violated your own t&c, then why afraid. Give me your US company information and let the courts decide if you cannot. I wanted you to decide this but you run away instead of resolving the issue.

Back