• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

@ iBeLink Please respond to my ticket #4195 and resolve my issues because i am your sincere and loyal customer and don't want to cause reputation damage to your company by discussing in public. Thanks
Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I will notify them about your ticket.

Hi iBelink support.
I have configured my iBeLink DM11G Machine to several pools and saved configuration. IP was as default (DHCP). Everything was OK.

Then i have filled in the Static IP, Netmask, Gateway, selected the Static IP Enable checkbox and clicked "Set Ip Config" button to enable the static IP
All operations I made with Mozilla Firebox and may be static IP did not set correctly
Now I am trying to connect to the login page for miner configuration and I am unable to get it.

How can I restore the mining software to default version without accessing login page, because DHCP IP and Static IP are not available?
I opened the cover and there is no RESET button. Help me please.

Thank you.

Hi iBelink support.
I have configured my iBeLink DM11G Machine to several pools and saved configuration. IP was as default (DHCP). Everything was OK.

Then i have filled in the Static IP, Netmask, Gateway, selected the Static IP Enable checkbox and clicked "Set Ip Config" button to enable the static IP
All operations I made with Mozilla Firebox and may be static IP did not set correctly
Now I am trying to connect to the login page for miner configuration and I am unable to get it.

How can I restore the mining software to default version without accessing login page, because DHCP IP and Static IP are not available?
I opened the cover and there is no RESET button. Help me please.

Thank you.

I have found TF Card inside the miner and tried to open it with Windows, but TF Card is asking formatting
What I have to do? Please help me!

Hi there, I have early November batch for antminer D3 , more than 300pcs available, who interested?
Hi,

Once again, please start your own thread if you are trying to sell. Especially if it's for a competitor. That is just rude. This is for technical issues and support.

Thank you for quick reply to my question #224!
Can you also answer my question #223?
How to restore the mining software to default version without accessing login page?

Thank you for quick reply to my question #224!
Can you also answer my question #223?
How to restore the mining software to default version without accessing login page?
Hi,

The mining software is on the TF card, so when you re-image it will put the default version onto it. Just insert the TF card back into the miner and you should be set.
When you try to set Static IP, you can try to use an IP Scanner afterwards to try to find it on your network.

Thank you very much!

I have bought a new TF card and re-imaged it. Now my miner is OK. Thanks for your instructions and software.

upload_2017-9-7_22-49-45.png

Bonjour
Je suis intéressé par:
* iBelink DM22G Dash X11 ASIC Miner
et j'aimerais savoir s'il est actuellement disponible
Si votre réponse est positive, j'irai en personne pour acheter sur place

En attente de votre réponse Cordialement,

Bonjour
Je suis intéressé par:
et j'aimerais savoir s'il est actuellement disponible
Si votre réponse est positive, j'irai en personne pour acheter sur place

En attente de votre réponse Cordialement,

Bonjour,

We do not have the DM22G in stock right now and we do not know when stock will be available. We do not have DM22G pricing yet. Sorry, we do not have a way to reserve a miner for you. Please sign up for our Waiting List, watch for our emails, follow our twitter @ibelink_co, and visit our website.

[QUOTE = "iBeLink_1, message: 138578, membre: 4748"] Bonjour,

Nous n'avons pas le DM22G en stock maintenant et nous ne savons pas quand les stocks seront disponibles. Nous n'avons pas encore de prix DM22G. Désolé, nous n'avons pas le moyen de réserver un mineur pour vous. Veuillez vous inscrire à notre liste d'attente, surveiller nos courriels, suivre notre Twitter @ibelink_co et visiter notre site Web. [/ QU [/ QUOTE]

Hello
I am interested in:
* iBelink DM11G Dash X11 ASIC Miner
and I would like to know if it is currently available
if your answer is positive I will go in person to buy on site

Awaiting your reply Yours sincerely,

Bonjour,

We do not have the DM22G in stock right now and we do not know when stock will be available. We do not have DM22G pricing yet. Sorry, we do not have a way to reserve a miner for you. Please sign up for our Waiting List, watch for our emails, follow our twitter @ibelink_co, and visit our website.

Hello
I am interested in:

Hello
I am interested in:
* iBelink DM11G Dash X11 ASIC Miner

Hi,

We are currently out of stock for the DM11G. Sorry, we don't know when more will be available. If you are signed up on our Waiting List or following us on twitter, we will make an announcement once we get more in stock.

Hi iBeLink,

i have a question, my 4 hash-plates always vary between 2700 and 500 m / hash and "m / hash vg" is under ~ 85%, MH / s 5s ~ under 90%

firmware cgminer-IB3.5.25 currently installed

firmware / software bug?

edit:
600 Pll -
temp ~30°C

Last edited:
Hi iBeLink,

i have a question, my 4 hash-plates always vary between 2700 and 500 m / hash and "m / hash vg" is under ~ 85%, MH / s 5s ~ under 90%

firmware cgminer-IB3.5.25 currently installed

firmware / software bug?

edit:
600 Pll -
temp ~30°C
Hi,

Are you saying you are getting hashrates between 2700mh/s and 500mh/s? It could be due to many factors. Can you please provide a screenshot of your web console page?

Back