• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Can there be better and more stable hashing performance if temperature is 25/31 then 30/36
Performance these devices are defined by the number of issued megahexe in a certain period of time! The temperature at iberinco,unless of course the machine is stable, constant and is determined either by periods of rest ( afunctional and no communication with servers), or load ( complete - incomplete). If the temperature exceeds 40 and above,the apparatus to attestate for the presence of defective elements, it is physics!

Hi,
Your H/W is only at 1% which is within reasonable limits. It doesn't mean your hardware is going bad unless you're getting high 70%. H/W is actually for math errors that occur during calculations as math errors equals hardware errors. Therefore if you get a lot of math errors, then there is a hardware issue.
ok got it, thank you.

How can i make solo mining on iBelink DM11G? I can't understand
Hi,
It should be the same as mining at a pool. You will need to have a url for your miner to connect. You will also need to have a username and a password if it is required. There are no settings you need to change for solo mining.

Can there be better and more stable hashing performance if temperature is 25/31 then 30/36
Hi,
Since the trigger for lowering the PLL is 38C, I am not sure how much benefit you would get going from 30C/36C to 25C/31C but you can try. There might be a slight increase in performance and efficiency at the lower temperature as the chips are less exposed to heat.

Hello iBeLink and DMG owners,
In your experience what is the best mining pool to generate maximum DASH daily?
i experienced p2poolmining.us but its rejection was nearly 10%, on coinmine.pl its 0.4% rejection only but my daily average on coinmine.pl is 0.37 Dash per day.
Where in as per calculators it should be somewhere around 0.43 Dash

Please share your experience and recommend best mining pool with highest payout for a single dm11g owner.

Thanks.

Hello iBeLink and DMG owners,
In your experience what is the best mining pool to generate maximum DASH daily?
i experienced p2poolmining.us but its rejection was nearly 10%, on coinmine.pl its 0.4% rejection only but my daily average on coinmine.pl is 0.37 Dash per day.
Where in as per calculators it should be somewhere around 0.43 Dash

Please share your experience and recommend best mining pool with highest payout for a single dm11g owner.

Thanks.

What you get is about right:
https://whattomine.com/coins/34-das...0&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
I recommend you calculate daily to see if you are on track. the projection of earning changes daily.
I use coinmine and its been great. I am currently trying out supernova on the new firmware.

thanks for the information, which wallet do you use?

I started with Exodus but now use the DASH core. Exodus has one one receive address for DASH so I could not label earnings from different pools. Exodus was fantastic for keeping the original fiat balance of your coin on the day it came into the wallet and another balance for the current value in your chosen fiat currency.

I started with Exodus but now use the DASH core. Exodus has one one receive address for DASH so I could not label earnings from different pools. Exodus was fantastic for keeping the original fiat balance of your coin on the day it came into the wallet and another balance for the current value in your chosen fiat currency.
why not you use electrum to avoid blockchain download?

why not you use electrum to avoid blockchain download?

For some reason the Electrum for DASH or LTC does not work on my MAC it just will not install. I have used Electrum for my BTC from many years back so it was my first choice.

Last edited:
Hi,
#1: You can keep the miner running even while that fan isn't working. As long as the miner is cooler than 38C, it won't affect your PLL.
#2: Quoting from another source, "Discarded is a meaningless stat unless you're using getwork (and even then it only matters to the pool operator, not the miner). It is a 100% useless stat on GBT and Stratum. Discards are not rejects, they aren't even shares. It means your software had work prepared to hash but instead it discarded it in favor of newer/fresher work. You aren't wasting any hashes when your miner discards work."
Helpful info on the discards. Thanks!

I could use some help analyzing the current control panel.
I'm sometimes seeing the Active Map show very low numbers for most or all blades. In the pic I'm sharing it's almost 0 across all blades.
Hashrate is sometimes OK, but often low, both on the control panel at at the mining pool.
Temps are reasonable, H/W seems fine. I restarted about an hour ago for the same reason, hoping to see things improve.
I'm not seeing anything obvious. Any ideas?

upload_2017-9-2_13-56-7.png

I could use some help analyzing the current control panel.
I'm sometimes seeing the Active Map show very low numbers for most or all blades. In the pic I'm sharing it's almost 0 across all blades.
Hashrate is sometimes OK, but often low, both on the control panel at at the mining pool.
Temps are reasonable, H/W seems fine. I restarted about an hour ago for the same reason, hoping to see things improve.
I'm not seeing anything obvious. Any ideas?

View attachment 4739
Hi,

It is related to the Share Diff. At higher Share Diff, the Active Map will show low numbers while on a lower Share Diff, it will show all 16. It's just how it delegates work.

iBeLink ™ DM22G miners pre-order, delivery on NOVEMBER at the latest,
Reservation quota are very limited, ORDER it!!! [email protected]
Hi,

Please use this thread for technical issues and support. Resellers and sales should start your own threads please. And a friendly reminder, our website is www.ibelink.co if you see other addresses pretending to be us, please submit a ticket to help us reduce scams. Thank you.

Hi,

Please use this thread for technical issues and support. Resellers and sales should start your own threads please. And a friendly reminder, our website is www.ibelink.co if you see other addresses pretending to be us, please submit a ticket to help us reduce scams. Thank you.

Agreed, Some people try to trick forum by posting these marketing messages, don't spam support forum with such messages.

@ iBeLink Please respond to my ticket #4195 and resolve my issues because i am your sincere and loyal customer and don't want to cause reputation damage to your company by discussing in public. Thanks

Back