• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal New miner Giant-A900 Now open for sale

Haven't bought but they said they are the original manufacturer.
People have had issues conducting business from Top Line Technologies.
Not affiliated, just thought I was being helpful.

Thanks for the info. Would you have the links for the reviews of the bad business experience with topline?
Would really appreciate it.

These were forum member messages, mind you.@smining
Some had issues with replys and others had issues with payment.
The quantity discount offered by the company may no longer exist.

Thanks mrearthbound.

I've contacted a seller on Alibaba (they request contact, and don't offer a 'Buy' option), even though I would prefer to avoid this route.
Do you (or anyone) have any experience using Alibaba or AliExpress? Any personal info aside from reading online reviews would be much appreciated.

Also, what do some of you use for your PSU?
I've been looking at grabbing a EVGA for myself, but wonder if anyone has a better idea. Either looking at a <500w 80+ Bronze with 2x 8pin, or might consider a >650w 80+ Bronze with 4x 8pin, in case I'd like to add a second unit down the road.
I bought my miner with aliexpress they are ok.
but i am sure they used my miner it has the pool settings set to mine for nicehash the only way to make it work was with a hard reset. it worked for a month then started to auto reset by it self. to make the story short i got the firmware image and reistalled in my miner. is working flawless for a month. it was a pinidea dr-3 miner.

I bought my miner with aliexpress they are ok.
but i am sure they used my miner it has the pool settings set to mine for nicehash the only way to make it work was with a hard reset. it worked for a month then started to auto reset by it self. to make the story short i got the firmware image and reistalled in my miner. is working flawless for a month. it was a pinidea dr-3 miner.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I've never had experience with Pinidea. Did you ask for support, or figured out flashing the firmware by yourself? I'm satisfied with Baikal support, as they did help me troubleshoot when my Giant went bust.
Having an OEM that helps you out is of value to me, at least when you're a noob.
Speaking of which, I haven't seen Pinidea active on the forums. It seems Baikal is the only working to get new miners out the door and re-stock.

supposedly or is the factory?? you buy this compañy? . sorry me english, only spanish

I said 'supposedly' only because there's another user who said some other company is the OEM. Because the company is called "Baikal Miner" and the name of the product has "Baikal" in it, it only makes sense to assume that they make the actual products.
And yes, you can buy from them directly through their web page. They also answer questions through Skype and email.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I've never had experience with Pinidea. Did you ask for support, or figured out flashing the firmware by yourself? I'm satisfied with Baikal support, as they did help me troubleshoot when my Giant went bust.
Having an OEM that helps you out is of value to me, at least when you're a noob.
Speaking of which, I haven't seen Pinidea active on the forums. It seems Baikal is the only working to get new miners out the door and re-stock.
there is not a single pinilea support link in their site. i tried to get help form aliexpress but they did not answer me in anyway.
i found the image of the sd card inside the controller after 2 weeks searching the internet I found it by miracle in a russian forum (and let me tell you I dont know nothing of that language)but i saw the pictures and I tough they were talking about this issue.
If any one has the same problems I have the sd card image and link to where to find the controller if you need.
I am happy to be here hope I will learn a lot
ty for having me

there is not a single pinilea support link in their site. i tried to get help form aliexpress but they did not answer me in anyway.
i found the image of the sd card inside the controller after 2 weeks searching the internet I found it by miracle in a russian forum (and let me tell you I dont know nothing of that language)but i saw the pictures and I tough they were talking about this issue.
If any one has the same problems I have the sd card image and link to where to find the controller if you need.
I am happy to be here hope I will learn a lot
ty for having me

Thanks for sharing. Yeah, I definitely wouldn't like to risk my hard earned money in hardware that may end up not working and I'm out my money and my mine.

why is that baikalminer .com is flaw in dash site as an scam but you post it as a site to go buy in your mining link. The good site has and s at he end.

Thanks for the correction. I didn't notice that. So yeah, the official site seems to be baikalminers.com

The official site is baikalminer.com
The fake site is baikalminerS.com

Becareful everyone. Be cautious with your hard earned money and be on point when looking at these little tricks scammers are pulling in our community.

why is that baikalminer .com is flaw in dash site as an scam but you post it as a site to go buy in your mining link. The good site has and s at he end.

Real site baikalminer.com

Fake site baikalminerS.com

Becareful with these tricks scammers are pulling out there.

Thanks for correcting me, guys. Baikalminer.com is the real one. I checked my Skype conversations from the ones that gave me support and in fact it was baikalminer.com.

Darn scammers... Hard to never let your guard down.

Back