- fix synchronizer not to keep resubscribing to addresses of
already closed wallets (e415c0d9)
- fix removing addresses/keys from imported wallets (#4481)
- kivy: fix rare crash when changing exchange rate settings (#5329)
- A few other minor bugfixes and usability improvements.
- The logging system has been overhauled (#5296).
Logs can now also optionally be written to disk, disabled by default.
- Fix a bug in synchronizer (#5122) where client could get stuck.
Also, show the progress of history sync in the GUI. (#5319)
- fix Revealer in Windows and MacOS binaries (#5027)
- fiat rate providers:
- added CoinGecko.com and CoinCap.io
- BitcoinAverage now only provides historical exchange rates for
paying customers. Changed default provider to CoinGecko.com (#5188)
- hardware wallets:
- Ledger: Nano X is now recognized (#5140)
- device was not getting detected using Windows binary (#5165)
- support firmware 6.0.0+ (#5205)
- Trezor: implemented “seedless” mode (#5118)
- Coin Control in Qt: implemented freezing individual UTXOs
in addition to freezing addresses (#5152)
- fix bug with local transactions (#5156)
- allow selecting fiat rate providers without historical data (#5162)
- Testnet: there is now a warning when the client is started in
testnet mode as there were a number of reports of users getting
scammed through social engineering (#5295)
- CoinChooser: performance of creating transactions has been improved
significantly for large wallets. (d56917f4)
- Importing/sweeping WIF keys: stricter checks (#4638, #5290)
- Electrum protocol: the client’s “user agent” has been changed from
“3.3.5” to “dash-electrum/3.3.5”. Other libraries connecting to servers
can consider not “spoofing” to be Dash Electrum. (#5246)
- Several other minor bugfixes and usability improvements.
Original link: https://github.com/akhavr/electrum-dash/releases/tag/3.3.6