• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

Good afternoon. I would like to ask you about buying your miners. Do they have to sell and how much shipping will cost completely to Ukraine?
Hi. We have miners in stock for customers all over the world. The total cost=miner's cost+delivery cost. The delivery cost for 1 miner to Ukraine is about 71 USD.

What is the "official" place to buy the miners, is it through ITOP or through BAIKALMINER

and has anybody else here received their miner in good working condition?

Just payed the total is 88dash+8.6dash(delivery cost to your address)=96.6 for one unit. Will write when I'll receive the track ID and when it arrives.

Special thanks to @Alexy who helped me with this!

Got the Baikal miner!

Lovely little thing.

Easy to setup, quiet and hashrate is as advertised. Shipment from China to Malaysia was pretty fast took about 4-5 days via SF Express.

Due to its simple setup and light build, a simple foam container inside the box protected it well.

Only complaint is that I wished it was easier to set a static IP.

It feels more refined than Pinidea's offering which still doesn't include a Pi or any GUI interface and it also works at the best power efficiency than any miner.

It mines pretty quietly and is perfect as a little home/office miner. Although I love Pinidea, I think this is a more compelling offering than the DU-1s.

Very satisfied :D
gq2LR0X.jpg

mR4jJR8.jpg

7PwYVFU.jpg

mLwIGpq.jpg

Last edited:
happy mining reubster , no wonder that hashrate is going through the roof :D

I hope to keep us informed, in this case Pinidea online store/shop is under construction yet, but every day there is progress :D

Yeah I'm not sure I'm in on the 150m unit baikal...but the pinidea units when I went to the page you could only order in lots of 5...me might be brave enough to get 2 for 'toy' purposes....
(now zip about dash miners run titans) anyway...anyone got a place that sells thes pindea versions 9 mh units in lots of 1 or 2?

The previous page is riddled with the same automated, form-letter style post - "Hi, this is Baikal customer service. Nice to communicate with you. Baikal official website has [blablabla]"
Hi, we can answer if any person has specific questions. Also pals can raise questions us via email: [email protected] Skype: baikalminer

got one for DHL, but then they've told DHL have some problems in Russia and sad they will resend SF-Express. But no track for SF till now
DHL is ok to deliver goods to Russia only if the recipient is a company. So now we Baikal deilver goods to personal customers in Russia by S.F. Express.

Special thanks to @Alexy who helped me with this!

Got the Baikal miner!

Lovely little thing.

Easy to setup, quiet and hashrate is as advertised. Shipment from China to Malaysia was pretty fast took about 4-5 days via SF Express.

Due to its simple setup and light build, a simple foam container inside the box protected it well.

Only complaint is that I wished it was easier to set a static IP.

It feels more refined than Pinidea's offering which still doesn't include a Pi or any GUI interface and it also works at the best power efficiency than any miner.

It mines pretty quietly and is perfect as a little home/office miner. Although I love Pinidea, I think this is a more compelling offering than the DU-1s.

Very satisfied :D
gq2LR0X.jpg

mR4jJR8.jpg

7PwYVFU.jpg

mLwIGpq.jpg
HAHA

Back