• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

Судя по поведению 51asic.ru & 1asic.ru первые асики что на 384 мН продавались не так хорошо как хотелось, т.к. до сих пор на витрине лежат и цены на них снижают.

а не проще до Чикаго прокатиться и забрать из первых рук PinIdea манеры - дешевле выйдет у них сейчас несколько железок на руках есть, как я понял из разговора с Солео

probably not ... they want to mine with them or sell to gouging resellers in bulk. Us little guys won't get them for a while at a decent price. no contact info yet. It's too bad, they looked ready to take over the market with their design. $600 us would be the best price and a roll out to miners directly with max buys at 2 per person.... Pinidea got it right... great small customer connection.

The first place ..thats trustable .. with price under 600us I will get 4 of them... that or save my dash and get one 600mh dr-2 in august.

I don't know why Baikal sold all miners to reseller. Here in the DASH forum are enough people who want to buy at least one for 1 BTC. IBeLink and Pinidea sell their miners much fairer in particular 1 (Pinidea) or max. 3 (IBelink) to everybody who is interested. These two companies don't flood the market with their miners without to care about the ROI of their customers. I hope that the selling method of the next batch Baikal miner is becoming fairer.

I don't know why Baikal sold all miners to reseller. Here in the DASH forum are enough people who want to buy at least one for 1 BTC. IBeLink and Pinidea sell their miners much fairer in particular 1 (Pinidea) or max. 3 (IBelink) to everybody who is interested. These two companies don't flood the market with their miners without to care about the ROI of their customers. I hope that the selling method of the next batch Baikal miner is becoming fairer.

According to these guys.... http://www.itopshop.net/150m-40w-baikal-x11-miner-p-292.html .... there 2nd batch to them is now sold out and will be delivering on june 15th. I'm sure the other resellers are getting there second batch machines soon too. not impressed. Due to their sale practice, and flooding of the market, I think I will stick with IBeLink or Pinidea for my next purchase... they show more respect to there customers.

Is Dash mining purely for ASIC owners now? Wasn't the intent of X11 to avoid this? Does Dash have the possibility of tweaking X11 (or switching to something entirely new) to place mining back in the hands of regular computer users?

Back