• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What other altcoins are DRKcoiners into?

I think Vertcoin is extremely undervalued right now. Both decentralization and anonymity are key to the purpose of cryptocurrencies in my opinion.

I'm going after DRK slow and steady...
I started with BTC mining back in December, rode the decline from $800 all the way down to $340. Sold my BTC machines on eBay, got burned by a buyer for $10k... Left to mine LTC via Markets.cx cloud service, lost $2k when they up and disappeared. So I have been around the block on a loosing streak but I see promise for growth with DRK. I 'm here for the long haul.
Don't despair, I think this time you are into darkcoin at the right time!!! but if it goes down, we'll all blame you :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I'm going after DRK slow and steady...
I started with BTC mining back in December, rode the decline from $800 all the way down to $340. Sold my BTC machines on eBay, got burned by a buyer for $10k... Left to mine LTC via Markets.cx cloud service, lost $2k when they up and disappeared. So I have been around the block on a loosing streak but I see promise for growth with DRK. I 'm here for the long haul.
The third time is the charm. Welcome to the darkcoin community.

I think Vertcoin is extremely undervalued right now. Both decentralization and anonymity are key to the purpose of cryptocurrencies in my opinion.
Vertcoin has an amazing community and a strong drive. But that's not enough. Adding a single feature after half a year is simply not enough...

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly recommend investing in NautilusCoin right now because it's artificially cheap at the moment. I've been following it since it's inception and, to me, it's almost like the OPPOSITE of darkcoin.

Nautilus was created by a famous wall street investor and cnbc commentator. He's into making anything and everything about his coin public ... even publishing a book later this year about it's creation, pitfalls, and successes.

Sometime in the next couple weeks, they're switching from PoW to PoS. About a month ago, even the rumours about that happening caused the price to triple. Supposedly he's got some super innovative PoS implementation in the works that ties nautiluscoin to real world commodities.

So to summerize, I'm into the father (BTC), the son (NAUT), and the holy ghost (DARK).

I highly recommend investing in NautilusCoin right now because it's artificially cheap at the moment. I've been following it since it's inception and, to me, it's almost like the OPPOSITE of darkcoin.

Nautilus was created by a famous wall street investor and cnbc commentator. He's into making anything and everything about his coin public ... even publishing a book later this year about it's creation, pitfalls, and successes.

Sometime in the next couple weeks, they're switching from PoW to PoS. About a month ago, even the rumours about that happening caused the price to triple. Supposedly he's got some super innovative PoS implementation in the works that ties nautiluscoin to real world commodities.

So to summerize, I'm into the father (BTC), the son (NAUT), and the holy ghost (DARK).
So far all POS coins failed.

Your question is wrong, look at it, which one succeeded so far? Maybe REDD...

hahah. that was a pretty good reply.

but i guess it might be a matter of perspective. I made a decent profit from blackcoin and vericoin and so i guess "I" succeeded with those coins ... even if the coin itself isn't necessarily a success.

i wonder if or when there will be some kind of altcoin apocalypse where hundreds of shitcoins are simultaneously abandoned and people quit trying to make new ones every day.

I'm in Drk quite heavily but I'm thinking of taking my MN earnings and investing them into another coin.... Don't know what though - if we all knew we'd all be rich!

I'm in Drk quite heavily but I'm thinking of taking my MN earnings and investing them into another coin.... Don't know what though - if we all knew we'd all be rich!

not to sound like a broken record. but i can nostradamus you this much ... If you buy nautiluscoin at the current price, you can probably sell it for double or triple within a month when i switches from PoW to PoS. It's price has remained relatively stable during the recent PoW phase even though a bug in it's block difficultly has resulted in over 1% daily inflation. Once that 1% daily inflation from dumping miners stops, that shit will hit a real bubble that might not break.

wow! that darkcoin price crash is crazy!

Nautiluscoin has held it's value while almost every other coin is burning right now.

While nautiluscoin is still poised to double or triple in price within the next couple weeks (switching to pos and reducing daily inflation) ... If you're holding Naut, I would recommend dumping some for darkcoin right now because you can get sooooooo many dark for relatively little naut as compared to just 1 week ago.

DRK...obviously, but what else?

I have some investments in BIG (I know the dev) and STORJ (I like the concept). I mine BTXS, NXT and PPC for the most part. I'm fond of NMC and LTC but they are expensive.

I missed the boat on DRK so I'll never catch up there, but I am hoping STORJ, at least, comes good.

Well I do worry. I have 40DRK to my name which is OK, but if I'd been smarter and if I had free funds I'd want it *way higher*.

Back