• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Version 12.2 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, my problem was:
"Not capable masternode: Invalid protocol version"
I got Trezor to start mn. I used version 0.9.13 of Dash Masternode Tool.
Moving to version 0.9.11 fix the problem.

I have been there...but there is just a flat line at 0.
I am to understand 0 miners have updated?

Hey guys. The update will only be visible when both the masternode to be paid and the pool has updated (Udjin and Holger both confirmed this). Since you need activate the masternode again after updates that bumps protocol version, these masternodes go to the end of the queue. Since they are at the end of the queue, it takes quite some days for them to be selected for a block. In general it takes 7-8 days to get selected. We are 3 days after the update.
only 37% of masternodes have updated till now, so based in thus we need to wait like 4 more days to have updated masternodes get to the top of the queue

Questions:
1)What is currently the most accurate way to check which position in the payment queue a masternode has?
2) is it correct that if you do a the master-node start you will go back to the queue 100% of the time ?
This command: "masternode start-alias MN1"

Questions:
1)What is currently the most accurate way to check which position in the payment queue a masternode has?
2) is it correct that if you do a the master-node start you will go back to the queue 100% of the time ?
This command: "masternode start-alias MN1"

1 : i always check with Dash Central
2 : masternode start-alias will always (100%) get you to the last position of the queu & reset the active duration on dashninja.pl

Could you guys please update dashman so we can update from 12.1 to 12.2 using it?

Satoshi Labs is also not with the program... Any attempt to send from wallet.trezor.io and the TX bounces off the network.

strange, your cronjob should move it from watchdog expired to pre-enabled and then later to enabled.
Yeah, it did, but it took much longer than the cron job interval. Took almost 45 minutes.

I expected it to be much faster since the cron job runs every minute.

Whatevs. It worked.

Last edited:
Satoshi Labs is also not with the program... Any attempt to send from wallet.trezor.io and the TX bounces off the network.

?
no probs here
used wallet.trezor multi times and no worries !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back