• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v12.2 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dash org faucet is down, the dashninja faucet is dry and the masternode one only spits out 10-20 at a time. Can I get a donation of 3k testdash?

yZSyKwRd4m71bEWaErSFM5j3ETzVKNxjt4

Thanks!

Sent you 500 from Copay - seems like even tDASH is in hot demand these days...

the dash org faucet is down, the dashninja faucet is dry and the masternode one only spits out 10-20 at a time. Can I get a donation of 3k testdash?

Thanks!
Sent 10k just in case :rolleyes: Have fun! :)

Hello, I am using the test net along with a faucet which sends an average of 20 DASH, so since I was interested in create a master node I was collecting every 2 minutes some DASH till I hit 1000. The problem is that I stopped for a while, quitting the Dash Core Wallet and putting my pc to sleep and all my balance has gone. I was wondering if tDash is persistent and mainly if master nodes are persistent.

Thanks!
I too looking for some testnet dash and all the faucets seem to be dry or not working. If anyone has a few tDASH to spare, please send to : yf8aG2USbLrvsuBJT1ZutDzqjwudP54PJF

My testnet experience is very bad (extremely slow and unreliable) and I believe this happens because I always have 0 to 1 peers to connect with. Even in extreme cases with 8 connected peers, no progress seem to be happening. Can someone help with this? How can I make my testnet equivalent in speed and reliability with the main net?

Hi again,

I would appreciate any help. I am on Mac running the latest version of Dash Core wallet on test net and the app seems to crash when 50K blocks approximately are left.. I deleted the directory testnet3 and I started again and again and the same thing seems to be happening repeatedly.

Hello, can someone please send me some testnet dash? I'm facing a blocking in my development Thanks! yVPoXKhEe63t4jHgVeckpBv9Cni2BJqUtn

I'm looking for some testnet dash and all the faucets seem to be dry or not working. If anyone has a few tDASH to give away, please send to : yMsn9hFJq6cnT3LDxRcXtPwHNRyJzhALJH

Hello, can someone please send me some testnet dash? I'm facing a blocking in my development Thanks! yVPoXKhEe63t4jHgVeckpBv9Cni2BJqUtn

I'm looking for some testnet dash and all the faucets seem to be dry or not working. If anyone has a few tDASH to give away, please send to : yMsn9hFJq6cnT3LDxRcXtPwHNRyJzhALJH

https://test.faucet.dash.org should work again, please test and let me know if you were able to get your tDash there.

Hello everyone. I cant get tDash from fauset cuz there is a "Something went wrong, could not send you tDASH... Please try again later." message every time.

Can someone please share with me some test dash? yNVKT8bXdbTWQqqgB6H9jUeQYHodduCefB - Appreciate so much

Hi guys, the binaries links from bamboo-dash-org are showing 502-Bad Gateway from my end. Tried VPN & from mobile phone just in case my network is doing silly thing, but its still doing 502. Can someone help? Is there mirror? Thanks.

Hi guys, the binaries links from bamboo-dash-org are showing 502-Bad Gateway from my end. Tried VPN & from mobile phone just in case my network is doing silly thing, but its still doing 502. Can someone help? Is there mirror? Thanks.

Sorry, bamboo is down atm, @flare is working on recovering it, will take some time.

Ok thanks for letting me know. No mirror? Its probably good idea to set mirrors.. Lmk if you need resource, maybe I can donate space for mirror.
Resources are not the issue, Amazon just deprecated the AWS instance and i take the opportunity to clean up and update some backend stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back