• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice to see some pics of the revised wallet, so what does the ''Try Mix'' button exactly do ?

windows 64bits version not working, application crashed once try to open. I see that it has been mentioned above, so I proceed to try linux version.

for my case, 0-1 active connection to darkcoin network (most of the time is 0), with no block source available.
i have added below to the .darkcoin/darkcoin.conf
testnet=1
addnode=188.40.57.201
(i didn't add testnet=1 the first time i started the qt, not sure if testnet address will be generated or not)

my first time running testnet for darkcoin, hence 49 weeks behind. any bootstrap dat file to download?

thanks
There's a bootstrap.dat file here: https://github.com/UdjinM6/darkcoin-bootstrap

Not sure if it's still applied to this version, you have to ask the devs... UdjinM6, vertoe, flare.

Have to catch up on the thread, but for some reason my local wallet can't find conenctions. It keeps "blipping" 1 and 0 connections every 2 seconds and wont sync to network. I trashed debug.log and peers.dat.

Anyone else?

Just noticed that my wallet (L64) is still saying DRK, not tDRK:
v11_2.png

Are you using the latest version?

Have to catch up on the thread, but for some reason my local wallet can't find conenctions. It keeps "blipping" 1 and 0 connections every 2 seconds and wont sync to network. I trashed debug.log and peers.dat.

Anyone else?
Page 2 or 3 has addnodes.

yeah it's outdated already, find flares post on page 3 or 4... :)

I know this is testnet but did I really just manage to mix coins in two rounds that quickly?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back