• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
please send debug.log to [email protected]
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply.
I have deleted the data folder, start again....it looks good now. (previous issue i had, i assume i started the qt without adding the testnet=1 during the first startup)
also i have added more addnote as in your reply in #58 it is synchronizing now, though abit slow.

I downloaded it on my mac and when I tried to install, this happened:

JXiDSw4.png

I downloaded it on my mac and when I tried to install, this happened:

JXiDSw4.png
Did you uninstall any other Darkcoin Wallet first? The name of the Wallet binary changed from DarkCoin-Qt to Darkcoin-Qt, maybe that's the root cause.

Did you uninstall any other Darkcoin Wallet first?

No. I never uninstall. Just download the new version and replace it with the old one. But i have never seen Bitcoin logo crossed over. It usually shows Darkcoin logo. I cancelled this download because I think computer cannot differentiate it from my bitcoin wallet.

No. I never uninstall. Just download the new version and replace it with the old one. But i have never seen Bitcoin logo crossed over. It usually shows Darkcoin logo. I cancelled this download because I think computer cannot differentiate it from my bitcoin wallet.
I guess the icon has not been updated to the Darkcoin one yet. n/m, and thanks for the try.

And don't want anyone to destroy his productive system - as long as you don't have a secure playground/sandbox for testing this let it be :)

haha! Don't worry there is no 400 drk in this computer ;)

flare Light the bitcoin logos have been completely replaced by darkcoin artwork. I have no clue why mac is showing a bitcoin logo. In addition, I have never seen any mac from less than 40,000 km, what does the crossed icon mean?

Mine looks good :)
Yeah I only noticed because I saw your post on BCT... also just found a locked input hence my not-quite-fully-anon'd balance, no idea how it got locked but have unlocked it and it's making its way to a true 100% DS'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back