• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

I found that this version of the wallet was completely unresponsive & locked up every time I went to do something with it on win7 64bit - unusable, so I went back to using darkcoil again.

I too use p2pool, so maybe this has something to do with it, but I also saw a post on bitcointalk from someone who couldn't use the daemon with p2pool at all - it wouldn't connect:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg10178011#msg10178011

Peace :smile:

I found that this version of the wallet was completely unresponsive & locked up every time I went to do something with it on win7 64bit - unusable, so I went back to using darkcoil again.

I too use p2pool, so maybe this has something to do with it, but I also saw a post on bitcointalk from someone who couldn't use the daemon with p2pool at all - it wouldn't connect:

Backup wallet and run once with -upgradewallet -zapwallettxes

I had the 64bit Linux client freeze on me once, which has never happened before. It's a fairly bare-bones Xubuntu installation with nothing else I've installed running.

Mixing seems to have hit a wall. I'm getting all sorts of funky messages above the Darksend mixing buttons. It would be great if it were possible to select the text and copy it, because it changes quite often. Some of the messages I have seen are:

Submitted to masternode, waiting in queue .
Darksend is idle.
Darksend request incomplete: transaction not valid. Will retry
Masternode: transaction not valid
Masternode: not compatible with existing transactions
Submitted to masternode, entries 2/3
Submitted to masternode, Waiting for more entries (2/3)..
... collateral not valid
Masternode: collateral not valid

I imagine that a lot of these have to do with the fact that only about 35% of Masternodes have updated to the latest version.

I had the 64bit Linux client freeze on me once, which has never happened before. It's a fairly bare-bones Xubuntu installation with nothing else I've installed running.

Mixing seems to have hit a wall. I'm getting all sorts of funky messages above the Darksend mixing buttons. It would be great if it were possible to select the text and copy it, because it changes quite often. Some of the messages I have seen are:

Submitted to masternode, waiting in queue .
Darksend is idle.
Darksend request incomplete: transaction not valid. Will retry
Masternode: transaction not valid
Masternode: not compatible with existing transactions
Submitted to masternode, entries 2/3
Submitted to masternode, Waiting for more entries (2/3)..
... collateral not valid
Masternode: collateral not valid

I imagine that a lot of these have to do with the fact that only about 35% of Masternodes have updated to the latest version.
No, those are not "funky" messages.. lol... Those messages are letting you know what the mixing is doing.

It's probably worth pointing out that since about 02:30 CET on my 'Transactions' tab I have four 'Payment to yourself' of -0.10 another one of -0.0001 and haven't had a 'Darksend Denominate' since then. The client hasn't been running the whole time but it has been running most of the time

I'm not sure exactly when a collateral fee happens and how it is known as valid (but i don't think we can make our collaterals valid as this is the work of the wallet client and Darksend). You can read the code here: https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/blob/master/src/darksend.cpp#L924

I don't read much code (and understand even less) but the collateral message might be related to the transaction fee, which for some reason I had changed to 0. Is 0.001 ok as a transaction fee?

I don't read much code (and understand even less) but the collateral message might be related to the transaction fee, which for some reason I had changed to 0. Is 0.001 ok as a transaction fee?
How many of those fees have you got so far? to what total in drk?

Quick heads up.

If you are building from the source, you'll absolutely need to use Berkeley DB 4.8. Using a newer version causes the daemon/qt to fail. Some distributions of Linux do not have this version in the package manager and you'll be forced to download it separately.

Bash:
cd ~/Downloads
wget http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.tar.gz
tar -zxvf db-4.8.30.tar.gz
cd db-4.8.30/build_unix
../dist/configure --prefix=/usr/local --disable-replication --enable-cxx --enable-shared=no 
make && sudo make install

there is still no Mac Wallet !?
Sorry I do not understand ?

We Launch a New Release and have NO Mac Wallet available for 2 days ?!?!?
i really do not get it !

aNZUgo5.jpg

Back