• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

Getting stuck on 'Found unconfirmed denominated outputs, will wait till they confirm to continue.'
v11_1.png

It stayed that way for an hour, so I closed and restarted, DRK still in Pending limbo, had to restart with -zapwallettxes to get them back, started mixing again and still stuck there. This is with an old 60001 wallet.

Can we add a checkbox in the settings to remove the ability to engage Darksend on a wallet used for start-many? I was under the impression we shouldn't use the masternode=1 flag in the config file which would normally remove the ability to accidentally hit the button (even though it should prompt for a passphrase to unlock before starting).

I can't figure out the windows wallet. The "send" button used to be on the right, now it's on the left.

It's SO confusing.

When I try to start my MasterNode i keep getting this message:

not capable masternode: Unknown. Check debug.log for more information.

For some reason Coin Control is locking the 1000 DRK. It keeps locking the 1000 DRK even after I unlock it.

Getting stuck on 'Found unconfirmed denominated outputs, will wait till they confirm to continue.'
v11_1.png

It stayed that way for an hour, so I closed and restarted, DRK still in Pending limbo, had to restart with -zapwallettxes to get them back, started mixing again and still stuck there. This is with an old 60001 wallet.

I've just had this happen to me too. On the 'Transactions' tab there is a greyed-out 'Darksend denominate' entry with a question mark and the amount shows [0.00] (between square brackets - none of the other entries have square brackets).

Just stopped, updated, and restarted a masternode. After a couple of minutes, it showed up as active on the list without me issuing the "hot/cold remote wallet start" command.

Edit - 2nd one came online without "local" intervention.

Lone Crouton, Have you gotten past this yet? I am zapping wallet now. After that, I sent the whole wallet's value (all inputs selected) to a new address (in the same wallet). After confirming the required times, I will restart mixing.

v11_1.png

What if I have spent all 0.1 1.0 10 denoms and only 100 left and I darksend 1 drk? Do I lose 99 drk change? Because change goes to miners.
I don't want to be that generous. Am I missing something?

I've just had this happen to me too. On the 'Transactions' tab there is a greyed-out 'Darksend denominate' entry with a question mark and the amount shows [0.00] (between square brackets - none of the other entries have square brackets).

Now above the greyed-out entry is another one the same except for an exclamation mark instead of a question mark. It even has the same time stamp! I wasn't watching the mixing process but I did briefly see a message on the overview about a 'conflict'. I don't know the full message but I'll post if I see it

v11_1.png

My Windows wallet was humming along and then ran into the same issue. I was NOT using an old 60001 wallet, so it is probably not related to that.

I resolved the issue the same way you did (zapwallettxes), but my fear is that the average user won't know how to fix it. If this was a freak event for just us two, this is probably a non-issue, but if others are experiencing the same problem, perhaps something needs to be done to automate the recovery when this type of error occurs. Perhaps after 100 blocks the wallet could auto-zap the transaction so that the wallet gets unstuck and starts denominating again.

Lone Crouton, Have you gotten past this yet? I am zapping wallet now. After that, I sent the whole wallet's value (all inputs selected) to a new address (in the same wallet). After confirming the required times, I will restart mixing.
No, still stuck exactly the same.

I'm trying to send the lot to a fresh wallet but having a devil of a time with Rejected pop up widows and 'insufficient funds' lies. (Yes I am taking fees into account.)

edit: gave up and used the old 10.17.26 client to send to a fresh new 61000 wallet. Will try again with the new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the feeling my issue wasn't going to suddenly resolve itself so I used -zapwallettxes and everything's back to normal. The mixing was happening quite quickly before, we'll see how it goes now.

When I try to start my MasterNode i keep getting this message:

not capable masternode: Unknown. Check debug.log for more information.

For some reason Coin Control is locking the 1000 DRK. It keeps locking the 1000 DRK even after I unlock it.

you need to do

stop darkcoind
then remove the .darkcoin/peers.dat
and restart darkcoind

then you can start your masternode again from your wallet console

This happened to me as well. I restarted darkcoin-qt (without adding any optional commands) but it didn't fix it.

I got the feeling my issue wasn't going to suddenly resolve itself so I used -zapwallettxes and everything's back to normal. The mixing was happening quite quickly before, we'll see how it goes now.

This changed the exclamation mark and question mark to checkmarks. Now I'm getting "Masternode: transaction not valid".

I also had a two -0.10 "payment to yourself" in a row so I've stop Darksend for the moment. Maybe I'll try it again in a couple days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back