• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

I can't get the windows zip to download. Comes up as zero bytes and says it damaged. Is it just something my end you think?
Clear your browser cache if downloading via a browser and try again. If you're using wget or something and it doesn't work just wait a bit, the linux build wasn't available immediately either, I just waited a bit and tried again.

Smooth update for me when I got it though. :)

Clear your browser cache if downloading via a browser and try again. If you're using wget or something and it doesn't work just wait a bit, the linux build wasn't available immediately either, I just waited a bit and tried again.

Smooth update for me when I got it though. :)
Cache clear and it downloaded. :grin:

Cheers mate!

After 'payment to yourself' and 'darksend denominate',I am getting 'no compatible masternode' , then 'not compatible with previous transactions'--interestingly its passing the halting problems and still mixing (currently at 2%).Am guessing its only a matter of waiting until more upgraded masternodes come online.
Of 1826 nodes there is 6.4% version 0.11.0.6 so thats about 116 masternodes already online ..

Edit: Mixing speeding up as new version masternodes kick in, sweet to see the ramp up.

In the previous version, the qt wallet was saying Darkcoin Core - Masternode in the top left. Now it just says Darkcoin Core - Wallet. All is ok right?

Thank you so much, Development Team. I was unable to follow the test cycle, but I download the new client today. WOW! You have brought it so far.

Thank YOU!

had a masternode with some h/w issues on digitalocean, just had time to get it running again, it resurfaced in the MN list, but with "darkcoind masternode debug", it says - "not capable masternode: wallet is locked."

but it seems to be running fine as its in the list..?

also updated another of my MNs , and its giving me the same thing..

Funky mix averaging at 2.6 coins per minute right now, so predicted at 3744 drk per day.
(test dark were mixing from 2.2 tdrk per minute at start and speeded upto 3.4 per minute towards the end)

Well done guys !, still can't believe all the technics you show up with, don't even understand all of it, but believe it bringing you far....

In the previous version, the qt wallet was saying Darkcoin Core - Masternode in the top left. Now it just says Darkcoin Core - Wallet. All is ok right?
Cosmetic, ... ^^
So if you run it with masternode flag, it's supposed to say "masternode" in title?

Cosmetic, ... ^^
So if you run it with masternode flag, it's supposed to say "masternode" in title?

Yes it was saying "masternode" in the title. I don't mind that at all, was just worried I screwed something :)

Back