• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.12.x RC4 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a question. A while ago, my wallet automatically denominated the balance even so I had masternode=1 in the conf file. It did this leaving 1000 coins untouched as far as I can tell. Right now, I tried to darksend denominate amount (leaving 1000 untouched) and it said it can't do it with masternodes. Is this correct now? I did it with masternode stopped (like it was when it did it automatically last time).

Looks like denominate works in here~
View attachment 246
Did you have to manually denom multiple times to get those 3 or 4 rounds of DS? Leaving wallet on so far for ~10 hours and coin control only shows 2 rounds so far.

EDIT: Also getting signing timed out errors for darksend Status. Is this because not enough users trying to darksend ?

Hi, I have a question. A while ago, my wallet automatically denominated the balance even so I had masternode=1 in the conf file. It did this leaving 1000 coins untouched as far as I can tell. Right now, I tried to darksend denominate amount (leaving 1000 untouched) and it said it can't do it with masternodes. Is this correct now? I did it with masternode stopped (like it was when it did it automatically last time).

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-testing.1830/page-14#post-12933

2.) Don't set it up as a masternode, don't encrypt it (it won't ask for the password currently and masternodes aren't supported for darksend)

I think daemon checks 'masternode=1' in conf.

Did you have to manually denom multiple times to get those 3 or 4 rounds of DS? Leaving wallet on so far for ~10 hours and coin control only shows 2 rounds so far.

EDIT: Also getting signing timed out errors for darksend Status. Is this because not enough users trying to darksend ?
No i didn't. I just download the new released and run. It take about 30 minutes to 1 hours. All automatically.
My testing wallet don't have password which i think may be different with yours? Because i still remember that Evan said there is some little issue with wallet that have passwd~

Ya, I have no password on mine. See darksend Status => (Entries 1/2) for a while now in my send tab.. =/

EDIT: Now I see darkSend Status => UNKNOWN STATE . O_O;

Last edited by a moderator:
After update my masternode it is unlisted.
My hot wallet cointains the 1k DRK was not online for a few days now.
Do i have to restart masternode from hot wallet ?
( I don want to stop the autodenomation process on my local wallet if have actually running on my PC )

What will happen if I import private key from my masternode to my local wallet? Will it denominate locally or will it break the masternode?

My tdrkmn01 (remote masternode) after the update to the newer 0.10.12.9 this morning died without intervention from my part (it was first unlisted in its own masternode list then it just died). There is nothing I can see in the logs explaining the autostop of the daemon.

I kept the whole testnet3 folder in case Evan wants to check.

After update my masternode it is unlisted.
My hot wallet cointains the 1k DRK was not online for a few days now.
Do i have to restart masternode from hot wallet ?
( I don want to stop the autodenomation process on my local wallet if have actually running on my PC )

Edit : after "Masternode Start" on console of hot wallet masternode is running again

Just for info my local tdrkmn01 darkcoind (with the 1000 tDRK) is not starting anymore with following error:
Code:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid
Aborted

Edit: Ah found out, I didn't had the non-UTF8 locale installed that I was requesting. :)

I confirm too. My denominations were quickly and correct. See it there http://test.explorer.darkcoin.qa/address/mtCXjegAi8FcJmwTbj8Pmaa3ZKdxpDY2YW. So, I think I understood the technology and it works fine. Here the tx http://test.explorer.darkcoin.qa/tx/ca623d70441870c37690330ab31a075c0d3b4fb5f22faa4706efedf07815d620 with 2 output addresses which have equal balances, so third-party can't determine which is mine. But why there are only 2 addresses?

P.S. Maybe my question is stupid? ;)

P.P.S. I sent one more 1000 DRK to public address and them denominated to my final address. As I understand somebody can send two test payments to both start addresses, i.e. 2 and 4 DRK and see, where they are going and track DRKs. I'm wrong or not?

Can somebody answer my question?

P.S. This TX http://test.explorer.darkcoin.qa/tx/ea02460d53b6cfff9855f63b241f5aa89169e7a7117351066d22551859bfe25d. There was only denomination, no darksendrounds.

Not seeing nearly the same levels of autodenomination with v0.10.12.9-2-g06365bc-beta as I was with 12.8 - most amounts are just sat there at -2 rounds.

edit: tried deleting everything in testnet 3 except wallet.dat and resyncing, all amounts still at -2 darksend rounds.

edit2: have sent 100000DRK to a fresh wallet, will leave it alone for a bit and see what it does...

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan, still loosing some funds to auto-denom...

L77gmjG.png

GrM3V2i.png

What will happen if I import private key from my masternode to my local wallet? Will it denominate locally or will it break the masternode?
I think it depends on the masternode config in darkcoin.conf.
I didn't check, but i think that if you import keys then set masternode=0 it will break your masternode as soon as the denomination starts because a transaction out is created and the masternode address would hold 0 coins.
After some denominatiion rounds run the command listaddressgroupings and see where your funds are now (not in your starting address).

I think it depends on the masternode config in darkcoin.conf.
I didn't check, but i think that if you import keys then set masternode=0 it will break your masternode as soon as the denomination starts because a transaction out is created and the masternode address would hold 0 coins.
After some denominatiion rounds run the command listaddressgroupings and see where your funds are now (not in your starting address).
Yes, i can confirm. As soon as autodenomination start to break up your 1k DRK it got unlisted.
Make sure to start your wallet contais the 1k DRK only with masternode =1 flag

Evan, still loosing some funds to auto-denom...

L77gmjG.png

GrM3V2i.png
I had the same issue and over longer time coins were still unconfirmed too. Status of "darksend rounds did not change"
After deleting all data from testnet folder ( execpt wallet.dat ) things working much better after it has synched.
Highest "darksend round" status for now is 4, but still have some with -2

Hey guys, i'm back online after builders going through our net cable!
I'm updated to 0.10.12.9-3... Can someone send me coins? Thanks
monX3maQ65NSwTXVUnasJZxjo1Jbyizzth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back