• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Universal Dividend and Web of Trust for Dashcoin

Do you like a Universal Dividend and a Web of Trust to be incorporated in Dashcoin?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irac has 168,754 mi² ... 1 TNT bomb can destroy everything in 0,001 mi²

0,001/168,754 = 0,00000592578546 %

Does that mean bombs are harmless ?

I really admire your patience and persistence @yidakee ...

You should admire my patience , pation and persistence, when I am trying to bring light in your darkcoin, and your darkmind.

Do you like a Universal Dividend and a Web of Trust to be incorporated in Dashcoin?
  1. yes for both 1 vote(s) 2.8%
  2. yes for Universal Dividend 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  3. yes for Wev of Trust 1 vote(s) 2.8%
  4. no 32 vote(s) 88.9%
  5. other 1 vote(s) 2.8%
  6. * Lets vote with numbers 1 vote(s) 2.8%

Last edited:
You should admire my patience , pation and persistence, when I am trying to bring light in your darkcoin, and your darkmind.

1. yes for both 1 vote(s) 2.8%
  2. yes for Universal Dividend 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  3. yes for Wev of Trust 1 vote(s) 2.8%
  4. no 32 vote(s) 88.9%
  5. other 1 vote(s) 2.8%
  6. * Lets vote with numbers 1 vote(s) 2.8%

If I give you 1000 Dashcoin, will you promise to stop? I am not kidding. If you promise, I swear I will give you 1000 Dashcoin.

Completely 100% free Dashcoin, to do what you like with them. Post your address. I stake my entire reputation on it.

If I give you 1000 Dashcoin, will you promise to stop? I am not kidding. If you promise, I swear I will give you 1000 Dashcoin.

Completely 100% free Dashcoin.

nope. I dont need your darkcoin.
but if , with you the help of voting, you turn it to a lightcoin, then I want the double.

nope. I dont need your darkcoin.
but if , with you the help of voting, you turn it to a lightcoin, then I want the double.

Darkcoin no longer exists. So you do NOT want 1000 Dashcoin ? You do understand what you're missing out on right? Wow. You're crazy

But sure, I'm game if you are. 2000 Dashcoins it is.

Last edited:
Darkcoin no longer exists. So you do NOT want 1000 Dashcoin ? You do understand what you're missing out on right? Wow. You're crazy

I am not crazy. I do not invest in dead things.
Turn your coin, with the help of voting, to an alive coin, then give me the double.
Vote with numbers, and bring your coin back to life.

Last edited:
I am not crazy. I do not invest to dead things.
Turn your coin, with the help of voting, to an alive coin, then give me the double.
Vote with numbers, and brink your coin back to life.

Hold on, you're confusing me.

It was you that said Dashcoin all over this thread. Even just now once again you propose to vote on Dashcoin.
So you don't really believe in anything, except in something that has already gained value. How does something gain value out of nothing?
Following your logic, you should be more than happy with free Dashcoin. Who said anything about investing? I'm giving them away for free, like you want!

I don't get it. You neural space-time asymmetry has gone in a parallel inverted phased existence.

I though one had to vote with a hash key, secret paper, by hand, or clicking on a link or web-form option. How is it possible to vote with numbers? Numbers are amorph entities.

Hold on, you're confusing me.

It was you that said Dashcoin all over this thread. Even just now once again you propose to vote on Dashcoin.
So you don't really believe in anything, except in something that has already gained value. How does something gain value out of nothing?
Following your logic, you should be more than happy with free Dashcoin. Who said anything about investing? I'm giving them away for free, like you want!
I don't get it. You neural space-time asymmetry has gone in a parallel inverted phased existence.

I told you what are my conditions and prerequisites, in order to accept your dashcoin, darkcoin or whatever else you want to give me.
Vote with numbers.

I though one had to vote with a hash key, secret paper, by hand, or clicking on a link or web-form option. How is it possible to vote with numbers? Numbers are amorph entities.

Voting is also an amorph entity. A voting exists, before the whole universe takes a form. Spirits, that are amorph entities, do vote. This vote is alternatively called prayer.

Last edited:
@demo2 or even @demo3 ... come help your brother out, I think he forgot to take his medicine today

I told you what are my conditions and prerequisites, in order to accept your dashcoin, darkcoin or whatever else you want to give me.
Vote with numbers.

So I offer to give you free coins, but you impose conditions and requisites for free money, that you previously requested, for free? Wow, you are a tough negotiator.

I had already voted by the way. Check your conditions and requisites before hand. My offer is now off the table, unless you still want them, in that case, they're on the table again.

Sort of like Shroedinger's cat. They are but they aren't on the table. If you look at them, they cease to exist. If you don't look at them, I'll make you a Dashcoin millionaire in your space-time asymmetry.

Voting is also an amorph entity. A voting exists, before the whole universe takes a form. Spirits, that are amorph entities, do vote. This vote is alternatively called a prayer.

Voting is not an amorph entity. Voting exists and is physical, with numerous means of expression. Numbers on the other hands, do not exists. They are a construct of human imagination to manipulate and quantify abstract notions. We give them a mere graphical representation. Romans use to do the same thing, despite the much lower spectrum.

Last edited:
Voting is not an amorph entity. Voting exists and is physical, with numerous means of expression. Numbers on the other hands, do not exists. They are a construct of human imagination to manipulate and quantify abstract notions. We give them a mere graphical representation. Romans use to do the same thing, despite the much lower spectrum.

When someone decides, a voting is made. Imagine for example the laws of universe. Someone decided about the laws of universe, he voted about them, before the universe is formed, before the big bang. So Voting is an amorph entity.

When someone decides, a voting is made. Imagine for example the laws of universe. Someone decided about the laws of universe, he voted about them, before the universe is formed, before the big bang. So Voting is an amorph entity.

Wasn't "he" alone before the universe was formed ?
Why on (unexistent-)earth would he propose to vote if "he" had 100% of voting distribution. "he" was a dictator the very least. He dictated to nothingness until something started to exist. I think that may be even the cause of the big-bang. He was so bored of dictating to nobody, his head exploded.

Wasn't "he" alone before the universe was formed ?
Why on (unexistent-)earth would he propose to vote if "he" had 100% of voting distribution. "he" was a dictator the very least. He dictated to nothingness until something started to exist. I think that may be even the cause of the big-bang. He was so bored of dictating to nobody, his head exploded.

There are rumors that they were three before the big-bang, not just one. But their votes were unanimous. So those three are considered as one.

There are rumors that they were three, not just one. But their votes were unanimous.

Maybe they were having javascript errors in the multiverse ? Well at least that, if it were the opposite I would be worried.

Maybe they were having javascript errors in the multiverse ? Well at least that, if it were the opposite I would be worried.

No, no I am not talking about the multi-verse. I am talking about the first-verse. Before the first-verse, there was nothing, except those three, who voted and decided the laws of first-verse, of uni-verse and of multi-verse. Their vote was an amorph entity, because nothing existed, so voting is initially amorph. And they voted with numbers, thats why numbers are also amorph entities. This amorph vote still exists, and it is called prayer.

No, no I am not talking about the multi-verse. I am talking about the first-verse. Before the first-verse, there was nothing, except those three, who voted and decided the laws of first-verse, of uni-verse and of multi-verse. Their vote was an amorph entity, because nothing existed, so voting is initially amorph. And they voted with numbers, thats why numbers are also amorph entities.

Interesting.

So... only after the bing bang did the first-verse become the nothing-verse, and our Universe became the actual verse. We're not entirely sure about the multi-verse as it is of yet only a theoretical concept. Maybe they live on free money and that's why we can't reach them?
And the three entities voted not once, but three times, all at once in once unified vote, to decide upon the topology of verse-distribution. Very interesting ...

Your space-time asymmetry is starting to make more sense to me now.

And the three entities voted not once, but three times, all at once in once unified vote, to decide upon the topology of verse-distribution. Very interesting ...

Your space-time asymmetry is starting to make more sense to me now.

Before voting, the three of them also created a decision tree, which is also amorph. And they unanimously voted at once into this decision tree, in all its branches. A prayer is an amorph vote, that is applied into this amorph decision tree. This amorph decision tree, is also known as the knowledge tree.

Human's erroneous vote at the knowledge tree, was the reason we fall from paradise, maybe because the vote between daemons vs angels it was a draw until then, and human's vote was the critical one. Erroneous pray-vote is still the reason we are away from paradise, because the majority of humans do not pray-vote well. But of course if your vote-pray is strong enough, you can create space-time assymetries in the universe, and reach closer to the paradise-verse.

Unfortunately this close to paradise-verse do not last long because when the first human voted into the knowledge tree, he also decided he and his descendants to live into a universe where the majority are daemons. So however strong we pray, we may temporarily cause space-time assymetries in the deamon governed universe, but then the deamons realize that , they arrive in the specific branch of the tree, they vote against our pray, and the miracle is over. So humans cannot escape by themselves from this deamon governed universe, they need the help of the angels to do it.

Last edited:
Before voting, the three of them also created a decision tree, which is also amorph. And they unanimously voted at once into this decision tree, in all its branches. A prayer is an amorph vote, that is applied into this amorph decision tree. This amorph decision tree, is also known as the knowledge tree.

Human's erroneous vote at the knowledge tree, was the reason we fall from paradise. And it is still the reason we are away from paradise, because the majority of humans do not pray-vote well. But of course if your vote-pray is strong, you can create space-time assymetries in the universe, and reach closer to the paradise-verse.

Wow! The things I learn...

These "entities" weren't by any chance monkeys, were they ?
That would definitely explain the bananas.

Wow! The things I learn...

These "entities" weren't by any chance monkeys, were they ?
That would definitely explain the bananas.

No they were not monkeys. They were amorph logical beings. The first ones, and all the rest spiritual or material logical beings, are the result of their existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back