• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about any particular struggle? if so, I would love the link :)

I was referring to New York's BitLicense proposal and its emphasis on the surveillance of bitcoin transactions. Why do you think bitcoin price has been dropping steadily?! ;)

I was referring to New York's BitLicense proposal and its emphasis on the surveillance of bitcoin transactions. Why do you think bitcoin price has been dropping steadily?! ;)

Yeah, that proposal is crazy, I hope it doesn't go through.

Folks, we gotta spread the word as much as we can. Darkcoin official facebook page still hasn't posted about RC4 launch. Our reddit page is quiet as well. We gotta do something about it.

Folks, we gotta spread the word as much as we can. Darkcoin official facebook page still hasn't posted about RC4 launch. Our reddit page is quiet as well. We gotta do something about it.
It might be worth waiting until all compiled clients are available to avoid confusion, though.

i can not access FB, Twitter and google+ where i am right now (china) but i know the guys are on it , hope they do it soon !
post it on your personal pages / twitter and such to get the news out !!!

Haven't had an email yet (mailing list) - hopefully one is coming out soon for all the pools / exchanges etc.

Not sure whether I should update my wallets until I've had the go ahead from Yidakee that he has updated my masternodes. Think I'll play it safe.

stupid question but whats the difference between the darksend and the checksums wallets? Is checksums just the normal qt wallet? I assume we all want to download the Release candidate darksend wallet? Sorry I'm still new to this sorta.

stupid question but whats the difference between the darksend and the checksums wallets? Is checksums just the normal qt wallet? I assume we all want to download the Release candidate darksend wallet? Sorry I'm still new to this sorta.

You want the RC wallet. The other wallets don't have Darksend. I think the checksum thing is just a hash to verify the version or something like that.

There is no "checksum" wallet - the checksums are just for verification that the download is matching the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back