• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC3: Hard Fork on June 20th!

What's up with this huge wave of selling taking place right now? At first I was thinking that something bad had happened to the network, but as far as I can tell everything is fine... but for some reason there has been some CRAZY selling volume in the past 30 minutes, driving the price from near 0.02 down to a low of 0.01325... it's now around 0.01633... WTF is up with that?

I wonder is it just a whale liquidating his DRK today into the rally? Or is something else going on?

What's up with this huge wave of selling taking place right now? At first I was thinking that something bad had happened to the network, but as far as I can tell everything is fine... but for some reason there has been some CRAZY selling volume in the past 30 minutes, driving the price from near 0.02 down to a low of 0.01325... it's now around 0.01633... WTF is up with that?

I wonder is it just a whale liquidating his DRK today into the rally? Or is something else going on?
There have been forking issues and we are reverting the MN payments. It is not as bad as last time but Evan thinks it must be reverted. Updates are being published right now. I guess the dump is people scared. Last time it went down to 0.01 and then in something like a day it was at 0.02

What happened on testnet at 4pm GMT? Did it have the same problems?

If so, then we know what has to be done before the next fork attempt.

Back