• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC2 Hard Fork on May 14th!

Sorry, a bit tired back there... Just one note, my server has an un-encryted wallet

- Stopped remote darkcoind, deleted remote masternode wallet, start remote daemon with "darkcoind" only.
- configured local wallet to point to masternode (as per Tante's tutorial) - yes, I sent myself 1000 DRK to address 0 - encrypted -
- stopped local darkcoind, restart as darkcoind masternode=Ip etc -> darkcoind walletpassphrase MYPASS 60 -> darkcoind masternode start
- Get error, not capable masternode

Troubleshooting stuff I tried
- Opened TCP port 9999 on router
- delete peers.dat on both sides
- set masternode=0 and =1 on remote machine
- deleted masternode entry all together.
- on local daemon, darkcoind masternote start REMOTE_RCP_PASSWORD_IN_CONF_FILE
- on local daemon,
Nothing, still same issue - not capable masternode

Here is the 1k deposit on local wallet

Local Wallet getinfo

And server side

The version number do not match... masternode payment WAS working on a single remote setup, so thats not it...
Getting nervous about my DRK's...

I'm sorry I haven't been around. It seems to me that you do not have your remote darkcoind wallet running? Did I read that wrong? First thing is to have remote wallet running darkcoind, just darkcoind. Then do the rest with the local wallet. Hope that helps??

Thanks Tante, its fixed! Yes, stop server - delete testnet3 - start server - only after do local.
But I totally forgot to trash testnet3 on local!

All is good. Except I was tired and in a hurry I trashed it without backing up my wallet, so I'm left with zero. Solo mining and welcoming test coins
(not address 0, so please send a chunk to redistribute via IRC/forum - miVsNrX5yKaLeLRujEzscNwJSvqdYdYNh7 thanks! )

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering why 94.23.148.203 is showing up twice in the masternode list. Will that work?

Hi
I downloaded the source and the wallet says v0.9.3.0-6. Shouldn't it be v0.9.3.2?

"-6" is the 0.9.3.2 as far as I could see.
I would prefer to have the revision number correct too...

DarkCoin version v0.10.7.0-6-g3f32e18-beta is the latest.
It is 10.7.2

"version" : 100702,
"protocolversion" : 70014,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 4402,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 3,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.11620629,
"testnet" : true,
"keypoololdest" : 1399802473,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""

So it you notice, 9.3.2 ... the .2 got substituted by 0-6?

Back