- Mar 9, 2014
I'm sorry I haven't been around. It seems to me that you do not have your remote darkcoind wallet running? Did I read that wrong? First thing is to have remote wallet running darkcoind, just darkcoind. Then do the rest with the local wallet. Hope that helps??Sorry, a bit tired back there... Just one note, my server has an un-encryted wallet
- Stopped remote darkcoind, deleted remote masternode wallet, start remote daemon with "darkcoind" only.
- configured local wallet to point to masternode (as per Tante's tutorial) - yes, I sent myself 1000 DRK to address 0 - encrypted -
- stopped local darkcoind, restart as darkcoind masternode=Ip etc -> darkcoind walletpassphrase MYPASS 60 -> darkcoind masternode start
- Get error, not capable masternode
Troubleshooting stuff I tried
- Opened TCP port 9999 on router
- delete peers.dat on both sides
- set masternode=0 and =1 on remote machine
- deleted masternode entry all together.
- on local daemon, darkcoind masternote start REMOTE_RCP_PASSWORD_IN_CONF_FILE
- on local daemon,
Nothing, still same issue - not capable masternode
Here is the 1k deposit on local wallet
Local Wallet getinfo
And server side
The version number do not match... masternode payment WAS working on a single remote setup, so thats not it...
Getting nervous about my DRK's...