• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[Pre-Proposal] Introduction and Dash Giveaway to New Users

yes agree , but we need to very very careful in this, as this is entirely dependent on this person making a good judgement out but @Tron looks like a great guy , so its fine

Can someone put a "Resident Troll" badge on demo's profile. This way he is free to talk yet newcomers will know not to take him too seriously.
You have better answer to my arguments, instead of avoiding them. I dont want badges. Do you know what was money's original use?

It was a badge. And I abstain from richness. Because whatever badge/money you receive, "Phaneōs esti sēma".

You have the rich's badge now, and you are proud of it, but in a 100 years from now you will regret of having it.

Last edited:
You have better answer to my arguments, instead of avoiding them. I dont want badges. Do you know what was money's original use?

It was a badge. And I abstain from richness. Because whatever badge/money you receive, "Phaneōs esti sēma".

You abstain from "richness" because it conveniently releases you of any responsibility or inability to gain it.

It is not right that you target an individual declaring he must feed the poor or the more "worthy". A lot of poor people have no money by choice, through stubbornness, that they choose to think poorly. Nor do you know or appreciate how this person has helped other people. But go ahead and tell us about his friends, being you know their story so well.

You abstain from "richness" because it conveniently releases you of any responsibility or inability to gain it.

It is not right that you target an individual declaring he must feed the poor or the more "worthy". A lot of poor people have no money by choice, through stubbornness, that they choose to think poorly. Nor do you know or appreciate how this person has helped other people. But go ahead and tell us about his friends, being you know their story so well.

I dont know his friends. But I think his friends are not as good as my friends, neither as good as your friends also.

So why should the dash community give dash to @Tron's friends, instead of giving dash to my friends or to your friends?

Last edited:
Europe's oldest surviving manuscript refers to Phanes (who is also mentioned in the most ancient inscribed coin):

"Of the First-born king, the neverend one; and upon him all the immortals grew, blessed gods and goddesses and rivers and lovely springs and everything else that had then been born; and he himself became the sole one"

So @GrandMasterDash, beware whose the badge you are wearing, what it is written in the badge, and what your badge really means.

"To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white vote, and on the vote a new name written, which no man knoweth save he that receiveth it."

By the way, if you want to buy Phanes coin/badge, it costs $381,184

Last edited:
Europe's oldest surviving manuscript refers to Phanes (who is also mentioned in the most ancient inscribed coin):

"Of the First-born king, the reverend one; and upon him all the immortals grew, blessed gods and goddesses and rivers and lovely springs and everything else that had then been born; and he himself became the sole one"

So @GrandMasterDash, beware whose the badge you are wearing, what it is written in the badge, and what your badge really means.

By the way, if you want to buy Phanes coin/badge, it costs $381,184

You're right, I shouldn't label you without due care. I will create a poll...

Apologies to the OP.

@Tron, Have you posted any updates anywhere? I don't see anything.
No updates? And the MNOs keep their vote stable...

It seems that @Tron tottaly ignores the forum community.
He posted the update in Dashcentral. Here you are what he posted , 2 days ago:

Tron (proposal owner)
1 point,2 days ago
I just wanted to provide an update. The first month was straightforward, as I was able to introduce Dash to co-workers and visitors to Medici Ventures.
For the second month, I was able to introduce Dash during a Dash presentation to a Bitcoin meetup which is now held in the Peace Coliseum. I reduced the amount from 0.1 Dash to 0.05 Dash because there were lots of meetup participants. Rion helped me distribute the Dash — thanks Rion.
https://www.meetup.com/Salt-Lake-City-Blockchain-Community/events/244106364
I was asked to teach a crypto course for a local high school investing class. I expanded it to three days and covered Bitcoin in general, crypto investing, and a third class on Dash. Then I gave the high school senior students 0.05 Dash.
Photo: https://imgur.com/a/PWItg
I asked the teacher if the students noticed the increase in value of their Dash. He said Dash is the talk of the high school senior class.
I try to make sure everyone has written down their 12 word recovery phrase. Most people ask me where they can get more. I’m fielding more texts, e-mails, and calls since the value has doubled.
For the next month, I will reduce the amount to 0.05 Dash as per my proposal because Dash now exceeds $500 per Dash. This will require additional networking on my part because it doubles the number of new users from 50 to 100.
There's a good chance that I will be able to present crypto and Dash to executives of two large companies over the next two months. I’ll provide more details if I can get permission from the companies.

The only public info we have got from the meetings is this:
Zaegch3.jpg

Two of them are asleep, arent they? :p

COME ON @Tron, WAKE THEM UP!!!!

Why dont you publish the list of the wallets the students created? This could be a good start for a proof of individuality.

Last edited:
Hey Tron!

I am would love to get a brief overview from you as to your exact blueprint for doing these giveaways, and I am planning on doing some too at SXSW which is coming up. Seems like you've got it down to a science! Care to share exact details how to go about these giveaways?

Hey Tron!

I am would love to get a brief overview from you as to your exact blueprint for doing these giveaways, and I am planning on doing some too at SXSW which is coming up. Seems like you've got it down to a science! Care to share exact details how to go about these giveaways?

Shhh...dont wake up @Tron. He is sleeping, dont you see him in the picture?

No updates? And the MNOs keep their vote stable...

It seems that @Tron tottaly ignores the forum community.
He posted the update in Dashcentral. Here you are what he posted , 2 days ago:

The only public info we have got from the meetings is this:
Zaegch3.jpg

Two of them are asleep, arent they? :p

COME ON @Tron, WAKE THEM UP!!!!

Why dont you publish the list of the wallets the students created? This could be a good start for a proof of individuality.

Thanks for the update.... @demo o_O:confused:

Still no updates from OP, strange :(

Introduction and Dash Giveaway to New Users
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Introduction-to-New-Users

Back