[Pre-Proposal] Introduction and Dash Giveaway to New Users

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
@Tron, Have you posted any updates anywhere? I don't see anything.
No updates? And the MNOs keep their vote stable...

It seems that @Tron tottaly ignores the forum community.
He posted the update in Dashcentral. Here you are what he posted , 2 days ago:

Tron (proposal owner)
1 point,2 days ago
I just wanted to provide an update. The first month was straightforward, as I was able to introduce Dash to co-workers and visitors to Medici Ventures.
For the second month, I was able to introduce Dash during a Dash presentation to a Bitcoin meetup which is now held in the Peace Coliseum. I reduced the amount from 0.1 Dash to 0.05 Dash because there were lots of meetup participants. Rion helped me distribute the Dash — thanks Rion.
https://www.meetup.com/Salt-Lake-City-Blockchain-Community/events/244106364
I was asked to teach a crypto course for a local high school investing class. I expanded it to three days and covered Bitcoin in general, crypto investing, and a third class on Dash. Then I gave the high school senior students 0.05 Dash.
Photo: https://imgur.com/a/PWItg
I asked the teacher if the students noticed the increase in value of their Dash. He said Dash is the talk of the high school senior class.
I try to make sure everyone has written down their 12 word recovery phrase. Most people ask me where they can get more. I’m fielding more texts, e-mails, and calls since the value has doubled.
For the next month, I will reduce the amount to 0.05 Dash as per my proposal because Dash now exceeds $500 per Dash. This will require additional networking on my part because it doubles the number of new users from 50 to 100.
There's a good chance that I will be able to present crypto and Dash to executives of two large companies over the next two months. I’ll provide more details if I can get permission from the companies.
The only public info we have got from the meetings is this:

Two of them are asleep, arent they? :p

COME ON @Tron, WAKE THEM UP!!!!

Why dont you publish the list of the wallets the students created? This could be a good start for a proof of individuality.

Last edited:

feedbands

Dec 2, 2017
Hey Tron!

I am would love to get a brief overview from you as to your exact blueprint for doing these giveaways, and I am planning on doing some too at SXSW which is coming up. Seems like you've got it down to a science! Care to share exact details how to go about these giveaways?

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
Hey Tron!

I am would love to get a brief overview from you as to your exact blueprint for doing these giveaways, and I am planning on doing some too at SXSW which is coming up. Seems like you've got it down to a science! Care to share exact details how to go about these giveaways?
Shhh...dont wake up @Tron. He is sleeping, dont you see him in the picture?

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
Last edited:

mastermined

May 26, 2014
No updates? And the MNOs keep their vote stable...

It seems that @Tron tottaly ignores the forum community.
He posted the update in Dashcentral. Here you are what he posted , 2 days ago:

The only public info we have got from the meetings is this:

Two of them are asleep, arent they? :p

COME ON @Tron, WAKE THEM UP!!!!

Why dont you publish the list of the wallets the students created? This could be a good start for a proof of individuality.

Thanks for the update.... @demo o_O:confused:

Still no updates from OP, strange :(

Introduction and Dash Giveaway to New Users
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Introduction-to-New-Users

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
And by the way, is @Tron related to Tron cryptocurrency?
Tron was last seen Dec 8, 2017, and , what a coincidence, Tron's price started to rise almost the same time!

Last edited: